PDA

View Full Version : Recruit me.

Aza Carpals
Sep 6th, 2003, 10:44:05 AM
Standing still, almost seeming as though she belongs there, is a young woman with short sand-colored hair. Dark eyes seem to be looking for something that no once else notices, as she shifts her large buffle bag to her other shoulder.

TieFighterPilot181st
Sep 6th, 2003, 12:14:36 PM
Wing Commander Yamagi was walking through the Recruitment center when he noticed a woman not in New Republic uniform. He walked over to her and asked, "What can I do for you?"

Aza Carpals
Sep 6th, 2003, 07:18:44 PM
"Hm?" She comes slowly out of her thoughts as she looks at the NR Officer.

"Oh, I'm here to join."

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 6th, 2003, 08:00:50 PM
"A new recruit, I see." observed a voice behind Aza. She turned just in time to see Lion El' Jonson walk up, the 5 gold stars signifying his rank glinting brightly on each shoulder of his black dress uniform.

"Welcome to Home One, ma'am, Admiral Ackbar's flagship. I'm Lord Admiral Lion El' Jonson. I see you've already met Wing Commander Tai, excellent. I take it you'd like to join the New Republic, then? We have several positions open: Capital Ship command, the Fighter Corps, the New Republic Army...do any of those interest you?" he asked, smiling.

Aza Carpals
Sep 6th, 2003, 08:10:19 PM
"Oh dear, I don't think I could work on a ship." She spoke in quiet tones as she shifted her duffle bag one more time.

"I get sick on ships, it has to do with my ears, or something. My parents used to say that I was always good at being at places and finding stuff out, is there anything like that I can help with?"

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 7th, 2003, 03:11:34 AM
Lion smiled.

"M'dear, I think you've come to the right place. Have you ever considered a job with New Republic Intelligence? Lots of information sifting and covert espionage...and the occasional gunfight. Sound good?"

Aza Carpals
Sep 7th, 2003, 12:20:22 PM
A small smile came across Aza lips, and she nodded slightly.

"Yes, it does Sir. Oh, and," She opened her duffle bag and rifled through it's contents before removing a data pad. "this is all my information, and stuff."

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 8th, 2003, 04:06:58 PM
Lion took the datapad and quickly skimmed through it, nodding a couple of times as he handed it back to Aza.

"Impressive, ma'am. You'll be an asset to the New Republic."

He paused, pulled out his own datapad, and pulled up a schematic of Home One.

"Now I've just got to get you some quarters. We've got rooms available on Home One, or we can rent you an apartment down on Coruscant...and I'll schedule a couple of training classes for you with Agent Rayne. Firearms 101, Concealment and Espionage...real basic, fast stuff to learn."