PDA

View Full Version : So, we've got some new staff people...

Figrin D'an
Sep 6th, 2003, 12:22:08 AM
... as most of you have guessed.

After a little discussion, we extended moderator offers to the Jens (Estelle and Dasquian), and both have graciously accepted. I don't think we told them about the ritual hazing part, but I'm sure they'll catch on quickly. ;)

Thanks again for being willing to help us out, you two. :)

There's also one other staff-related annoucement. As Marcus is stepping down from his duties here at GJO, we are presented with an open GJO administrator position. While the job is not always a fun one, it is essential to allow GJO to continue to function. Morg and I spent some time pondering the issue, and we have asked Ryla to step up from her moderator roll and become a group administrator. She has (to the best of my knowledge) accepted this new job.

So, fear not... there will be someone to help keep Morg and myself in check. :p

I more or less wanted to congratulate all three of you, and I look forward to working with the Jens (I hope you two realize that's going to become a permanent nickname.... :p ), and to continue working with Ryla, as she, Morg and I plot how to take over the world.... er... yeah... :)

We'll make a formal annoucement to the entire board in a few days or so. But, until then... enjoy the madness that we call the GJO Staff Forum. :)

Estelle Russard
Sep 6th, 2003, 12:53:21 AM
I like The Jens nickname, lol.

And thanks for such a nice welcome. I hope to not disappoint ya's. If I do..I'll blame the other Jen ;)

Btw, Congrats Ryla - I look forward to gettin to know you a bit better.

Now...On to World Conquest!

TheHolo.Net
Sep 6th, 2003, 01:07:10 AM
See what I started hehe

Jens

>D

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 6th, 2003, 01:33:02 AM
Hey! Congrats, The Jens! ;)

This is sure to be a very neat team, I can tell ya that.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 6th, 2003, 01:39:01 AM
Thanks again :)

Ryla, keep those boys in check >D

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:59:46 AM
With any luck, they'll be keeping me in check. ;)

AmazonBabe
Sep 6th, 2003, 12:12:57 PM
Thats right, Ryla! Whip 'em into shape!! >D... er, I mean... keep em in line. :mischief :D

And congrats to The Jens! Velcome aboard! :rollin