PDA

View Full Version : Getting to know you (yasmin)

Tony Maxwell
Sep 5th, 2003, 04:31:04 PM
Tony walked into the B&G and made his way to the bar, He sat down and tapped the bartender on the back "can I get a glass of fruit juice

Tony turned in his seat and rested his elbows on the bar and looked around the room, He had hoped that Quay'Na's sister Yasmin would be here

It would be nice if I could meet Yasmin again, she seemed like so much fun when we first met he thought to himself.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 5th, 2003, 09:03:18 PM
Near the back of the back of the bar, sitting alone at a table with a bottle of Raltiir Tequila, was Yasmin. She sighed heavily and not bothering with the glass that was provided, she took a swig right from the bottle. It had been a lousy day and she was taking it out on the bottle.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 5th, 2003, 09:05:50 PM
Tony finaly saw Yasmin, He stood up with his drink in ine hand

He walked up to her "hello Yasmin" He noticed the bottle but ignored it "do you mind if I join you?" He smiled sweetly.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 5th, 2003, 09:11:50 PM
"Sure, why not?" She asked as she smiled. Her usual mini-skirt attire was replaced by a pair of blue jean short-shorts and a white laced crop top. She scooted over, so he could sit by her. "So, how's Jedi life been treatin' ya?"

Tony Maxwell
Sep 5th, 2003, 09:16:29 PM
Tony sat down and took a sip of his drink "well, its been okay" He siped his drink again "how are you doing?"

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 5th, 2003, 09:20:56 PM
"I'd do a frell of a lot better if Quay would lighten up. She is wound up tighter than a chrono." She rolled her eyes at the mention of her sister's name and took another swig.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 6th, 2003, 07:32:36 PM
Tony shrugged "Quay is just going through a hard time" He took another sip of his drink "she's just stressed over what happend to her recently."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 6th, 2003, 07:46:55 PM
Yasmin gave him a dry look. "Oh, come on. She's a Le'Kray nothing is that stressing. I've watched how everyone is croning over her, like she's falling apart. It's embarrassing." She smirked and took another drink.

"My basis on life is live it to the fullest because you only have one life. I really don't see how you Jedi Panawads can stand this droll life."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 6th, 2003, 07:52:10 PM
Tony laughed "its Padawan, not Panawad" he smiled "well, out lifes are different in many ways, for one we have the force and that can be a stressful thing to have."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 6th, 2003, 08:09:16 PM
Yasmin rolled her eyes, "oh, yes. The Force, we mustn't forget the Force...."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 6th, 2003, 08:15:12 PM
Tony sagged in his seat "the force is no small deal" he sighed "lets just not talk about Quay'Na anymore"

He finished off his drink "what is you occupation Yasmin?"

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 6th, 2003, 09:05:05 PM
"I'm an exotic dancer, Tony. You should come down to Vixen's and watch some of my gigs." She noticed his drink was empty. "You need a real drink."

She took her bottle and poured a full glass of tequila from it and pushed it his way. "Here, this will really relax you and no sipping this is meant to be guzzled."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 6th, 2003, 09:15:25 PM
Tony eyed his glass for a moment then he took a big gulp of it "Mmmm, this is good stuff" he smiled "maybe I will go to one of you 'gigs' sometime."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 6th, 2003, 09:24:10 PM
"I would garantee that you would have fun, Tony." She poured him some more.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 6th, 2003, 09:26:03 PM
Tony nodded "its sounds like fun" he took another gulp of his drink "just give me a call or somethin when you next gig is."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 6th, 2003, 09:29:09 PM
"I've got to work tomorrow night. My gigs start at elevan-thirty, would you like to come?" His glass was empty again, she filled it up and took another swig, herself.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 6th, 2003, 09:31:00 PM
Tony nodded "I'll be there" He emptyed the whole glass in a one gulp "should i come early ot just wait till eleven-thirty?"

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 6th, 2003, 09:53:16 PM
"Come whenever you like, just tell Justin at the front door that Yas sent you." She poured him another glass.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 6th, 2003, 10:00:47 PM
Tony looked at the glass with blury eyes "yes, I'll do that" he drained the glass again and watched happily as Yasmin filled it up again.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 6th, 2003, 10:38:25 PM
"Looks like I'm gonna show you how to drink after all." She smiled and took another drink herself, the bottle was more than half empty.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 6th, 2003, 10:40:37 PM
Tony could barley here her over the ringing sound in his ears "i don tink i eber drank tis much before" He said in a trying to get his words right.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 6th, 2003, 10:49:50 PM
Yasmin laughed, she was indeed enjoying this. "Here, then let's finish the night off with a bang. Drink the rest of the bottle. I bet ya can't." She slid the bottle over to him. It still had quite a bit in it.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 6th, 2003, 10:52:26 PM
Tony reached for the bottle and almost knocked it over, he griped the neck of the bottle and lifted it to his mouth and drank the rest of it "now wat should we do?"

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:05:22 PM
In about ten minutes the Padawan wouldn't be able to move, he'd make it out of the bar. Yasmin smiled, her evil deed was done. "Well, luv. Why don't you lie your head down for a bit, while I go to the Ladies room?" She reached around him and grabbed his comm-link from his belt. He hadn't even noticed.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:14:27 PM
Tony didnt notice that she even left, he slumpted forward nad let his foreheard hit the table "So was it lik be'in a dancer" he said to no one at all "it mus be funnn"

He lifted his head nad looked around for Yasmin "were you go" he said as his head fell again hiting the table with a load wack.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:23:12 PM
OOC: Oops!! This is supposed to be Yasmin!!!

IC:

Yasmin laughed as she walked into the Ladies room. She calmed herself down and pressed the button. "Master Dasquian, this is Quay'Na do you hear me?" Her voice a perfect match for her sister's. "I'm afraid that Tony Maxwell has fallen ill at the bar and grill and I need help getting him back to the temple. We're in the back." She said no more, tossed the comm into the trash and walked out of the B&G. A wide smile came across her face.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:25:03 PM
Tony looked around the room, he was starting to feel better, he got ti his feet but fell back down into his chair and hit his head again "owwww" he said as he rubbed his chin.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 7th, 2003, 04:43:14 AM
Dasquian arrived fairly quickly to find Tony slumped, looking bad but at least conscious.

“Tony?”

Tony Maxwell
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:25:38 PM
Tony looked up "ello" his head fell again

after a moment he lifted his head again "can I do anything for you?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:27:15 PM
“Are you alright?” Dasquian quirked a brow- he just looked drunk to the Knight.

“I got a call from Quay saying you were ill.”

Tony Maxwell
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:31:03 PM
Tony smiled "never better" he looked around the room "I think I need another drink" he looked at his empty glass.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:31:45 PM
“No, Tony. I think you need to get home.”

Dasquian sighed. What was with Padawans and getting plastered?

“Come on. Can you get up?”

Tony Maxwell
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:34:51 PM
Tony slowly got to his feet and took a few steps forward and fell to the ground "wha a lovely day" he said in a slured voice.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:36:52 PM
Dasquian ducked down to try and catch Tony as he fell, pulling one of the Padawan’s arms around his shoulders.

“Concentrate, Tony. Don’t want you having any sudden meetings with the ground.”

Tony Maxwell
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:39:33 PM
"why" Tony asked Das "the floor is so pretty today" he took a few step forward with the Das' help.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:40:26 PM
“Because the floor has an unfortunate habit of hurting you,” Dasquian remarked, watching Tony carefully as he stumbled and slurred.

“How much, exactly, have you drunk tonight, Tony?”

Tony Maxwell
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:42:40 PM
Tony thought for a moment "about half a bottle" he was getting dizzy "why's the room spining?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:43:38 PM
“The half a bottle did that for you.”

Dasquian sighed and stopped for a moment, contemplating stopping and sitting down.

“Can you tell me where your room is Tony?”

Tony Maxwell
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:47:22 PM
"ahhh" Tony stamered "its...um...down the hall and to the left" he started pointing in random directions "you cant miss it."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:50:31 PM
Quay'Na just walked aroudn the corner withher book bag slung over her shoulder and saw Dasquian struggling with a rather...drunk Tony. She hurried over. "Master Belargic, what's wrong? Is he ill?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:51:56 PM
“No, just very drunk,” Dasquian shook his head. Then it dawned on him.

“Wait, Quay weren’t you the one who just called me here to tend to him?”

Tony Maxwell
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:53:32 PM
Tony looked up at Quay "ello" he smiled "howz it goin?" his head droped again.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:54:25 PM
Quay'Na gave him a blank look. "No, I've been in the Archives studying..." She sighed and shook her head. "I'm gonna kill her."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 7th, 2003, 03:00:58 PM
Dasquian nodded and gave a gruff sigh.

“Alright, well help me get him back to his room please? We can deal with your sister later.”

Tony Maxwell
Sep 7th, 2003, 03:02:53 PM
Tony face turned a lightshade of green "ugh" he turned his head and puked "uhhh" his face went all pale "dat was fun."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 7th, 2003, 03:09:32 PM
Quay'Na jumped back just in time. "Ugh, that smells terrible." She wrinkled her nose at the terrible mess he just made. "Better call housekeeping."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2003, 12:38:56 PM
Dasquian had jumped away as Tony had regurgitated his lunch and was holding back a bit of nausea himself at the sight of it.

“Cleaning,” the bar staff had already, reluctantly, gone for the mops and buckets.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 8th, 2003, 12:56:35 PM
Tony looked down at the mess he had just made "ugh, that wasn't very nice" he said as he started to sober up.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:50:53 PM
Quay'Na cringed. "You can say that again, Tony."