PDA

View Full Version : Entering the recruitment center(wish to become a jedi)

Painkiller
Sep 5th, 2003, 02:14:44 PM
Painkiller starts walking towards the main doors of the center.Feeling a bit nervous,he enters the great jedi building.Not knowing who to talk to,he stops,waiting for someone to answer his questions.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 5th, 2003, 05:18:46 PM
Kelt today had been attending to the new recruits. One of the regular recruiters had other duties to attend to today and so the Jedi Knight had volenteered for todays morning shift. he had only just finished helping somone else when he caught a glace from a gentlmen who had just entered, looking rather lost.

Kelt gave a warming smile towards the man and nodded in greeting.

' My name is Kelt Simoson, i am a Jedi Knight. May i be of any service to you sir?' Asked Kelt, the warm smile remained upon his face, open to any questions the newcomer might ask.

Painkiller
Sep 6th, 2003, 05:33:24 AM
"Yes.I would like to ask...my dream is to be a jedi knight like yourself,sir.Is that possible?"

Kelt Simoson
Sep 6th, 2003, 09:45:43 AM
Kelt smiled warmly towards the man. He had heard this question a few times now and was perfectly happy to answer.

' My friend, when a recruit is accepted into the ranks of the Greater Jedi Order he or she becomes a 'Padawan'. This is a position where the accepted may learn the ways of the Jedi, and train in certain subjects with a choosen Master, Knight or Academy Classes. Then when the Master feels it is your time to assend to the rank of Knight, which can often take some time, along with the councils agreement then you become a Knight.'

Kelt explained quitely towards Painkiller, the smile still upon the Knights lips.

' Does that make sense sir?'

Painkiller
Sep 6th, 2003, 10:04:19 AM
" My dear sir,I understand perfectly,but I just said what I wish to become.What do I have to do so that a master picks me?"

Kelt Simoson
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:51:52 PM
' You will have to answer but a few questions for me if you dont mind' Kelt said gently.

' First of all why do you wish to join the GJO and becom a Jedi?'

Painkiller
Sep 7th, 2003, 04:26:13 AM
Painkiller was prepared for this question

"I want to put my abilites on a test.To see if I can be one of the guardians of the galaxy.I dont have any selfish reasons to join.I just want to protect the innocent beings in this universe.To carry the message of peace to those who dont know the light.Is that enough?"

Kelt Simoson
Sep 7th, 2003, 07:02:51 AM
' Sounds fair enough...' Kelt said.

' And what do you believe a Jedis duties should be?'

Painkiller
Sep 7th, 2003, 08:35:03 AM
"A jedis duties...to always think with his mind and not his feelings,to bring peace and justice,to follow the light side...that is what I think what jedi duties represent.Am I right?"

Kelt Simoson
Sep 11th, 2003, 07:23:13 AM
' You are correct...'

Kelt smiled for a few moments and then continued.

' Many Jedi around the galaxy are hated, feard,and some even go to the extent of trying to stop them by any means possible could you live this path of a jedi good sir?...'

Painkiller
Sep 12th, 2003, 12:11:50 PM
"Yes,I believe I can"Painkiller quickly replied.

"I am prepared of being hated and attacked.I never thought that a jedis life can be easy".

Kelt Simoson
Sep 13th, 2003, 03:08:41 AM
'And what do you know of the force sir? Kelt asked with a smile.

Painkiller
Sep 13th, 2003, 03:12:20 PM
"The force surrounds us.It is something like a ocean.I think that jedis use the force to protect the galaxy.It can be also used for other purposes,not always good.I believe that the force created us.Please correct me if im wrong".

Kelt Simoson
Sep 14th, 2003, 01:38:39 PM
' Your words are true sir... He began, a smile flowing from his lips. ' The force is our stability in this world, it flows through us, around us, is us, we are the force, you are te force...' Kelt nodded, showing that Painkiller was correct. Kelt was quite satisfied.

' Now, tell me a little about yourself. Your past and such.'

Painkiller
Sep 14th, 2003, 03:39:11 PM
"I dont remember much of my past,nor do I want to.I think I was born on Yavin IV.That was the place where I first met a jedi.I was so amazed by the force user who helped me defeat some bandits that I decided to become just like him.It took me two years to find this place.Before that I was a traveler,I never stayed too long in one place.I did all kinds of jobs,from cleaner to bounty hunter.The strange thing is,that I dont remember my earlier history.I was alone from the beginning"Painkiller finished.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 14th, 2003, 05:26:52 PM
' And your name? Kelt asked.

Painkiller
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:56:17 AM
"Oh,right"he said with a smile.

"Painkiller".

Kelt Simoson
Sep 15th, 2003, 05:50:52 PM
The Jedi Knight quirked a brow at the name, but smiled none-the-less. The Councilmen was quite satisfied with the answeres and Pinkiller seemed to be quite a candidate. he was happy to welcome him to the order and into the Jedi fold.

' The allow me to welcome you to the Jedi Painkiller. Please make your way towards theGJO grounds (http://www.swforums.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=59) and find yourself a room, there are many there that would allow, and requite room mates.

Kelt smiled cheerfully and steped aside so that Pinkiller could do just that. ' Welcome again Jedi Painkiller'

Painkiller
Sep 16th, 2003, 12:39:35 PM
"Thank you for your kindness and understanding"said Painkiller with slight relief.

Painkiller started to walk slowly.