PDA

View Full Version : Character history/Is it unique?

Ange Tot
Sep 5th, 2003, 12:01:20 PM
Ange Tot's (pronuced ann-GUH TOTE) background is one not seen among many dark-siders. His parents weren't 'killed' by the Jedi, he didn't live in the slums and want revenge, and he's not very evil either. He is merely someone trying to do what is right, but using the wrong means (ie- Sith Magiks).

His family history and background are not very important, just imagine your regular farming family on one of those plentiful planets in the universe, and you'll have Ange's life up till he turned 15. At the age of 15 he was considered a 'man', and thus had to make some decisions, and unfortunatly his first one was very wrong. He had decided, since he really hated farming, that he'd a be a treasure hunter.

That was mistake number one, mistake number two was exploring strange (and oddly enough, Sith) ruins. Finding what he saw there interesting, he decided to seek out information, and possibly training. Having yet to find a master to train him, Ange has been self-learning the dark arts, and doing very poorly.

Now the main question here is, is this a reasonable character background? It is vague (I like that, cos any changes I make can be explained on the spot), but is it to vague?

I DON'T KNOW!

Any ideas?

Kitty McQuade
Sep 5th, 2003, 12:08:49 PM
Looks good to me. The foundation of great drama is simple. Start small and build. ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 5th, 2003, 12:10:54 PM
Try to define as few details as possible so that at a later date, when you realise your original ideas were rubbish, you can change :D

Ange Tot
Sep 5th, 2003, 12:15:16 PM
Originally posted by Kitty McQuade
Looks good to me. The foundation of great drama is simple. Start small and build. ;)

That's what I'm doing Kitty! :)

Also Ange calls himself a "Sith Wizard".

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 5th, 2003, 02:29:56 PM
So you remade Ange Tot to be a male now? I guess I can't refer to you as "Ange" now when you;re RPing Angelica Shin, eh?

Aza Carpals
Sep 5th, 2003, 02:33:30 PM
Oh ya can, "Ange Tot" is a nice short form of his name.

:D