PDA

View Full Version : The Plague!!

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Sep 4th, 2003, 08:34:43 PM
This guy:

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=3598

Is going to apply here at GJO. He once had another name: Davka Volaw or something to that effect. He wanted to be a Shadow Jedi and all that.

This guy harassed me OOC -- he tried to get information (very private information) from me and wouldn't let up. He is trouble, guys -- serious trouble. I warn anyone who thinks he's a good writer and wants to take him as their Padawan. He actually believes this stuff is real. He really believes in the Force and thinks he can weild it!! *Nutcase*

Sorry if this is harsh, but it's true -- you can ask some of the Mods/Admins. I had problems with this guy.

Just figured you should know. :)

Xaz'

Dae Jinn
Sep 4th, 2003, 08:41:46 PM
o_O

Odd. But thanks for the heads-up. :lol

Sejah Haversh
Sep 4th, 2003, 08:50:50 PM
That sound weirder than a catepillar eating tube socks. Very odd individal, from the sounds of it.

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Sep 4th, 2003, 08:51:36 PM
NP Dae -- figured you guys should know. :lol

Yeah Sej -- he's an odd one......too odd. :uhoh

Figrin D'an
Sep 4th, 2003, 08:53:11 PM
Has he made a recruitment post yet?

Did he tell you that he was going to apply, or did you come across this information some other way?

He sounds familiar... as in someone I recognize as being a past problem.

Ange Tot
Sep 4th, 2003, 08:54:31 PM
Considering that Shadow Jedi aren't allowed here.............

If what Xaz sez is true, he sounds like a freak.

And Fig, in the "who's online" it showed him going to make a thread. But he didn't.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 5th, 2003, 03:05:39 AM
...Sej....how would you know about Caterpillars eating tube socks? :lol

imported_Marcus
Sep 5th, 2003, 03:50:00 AM
Ohgod, if that''s who she says it is... BAN NOW.

Seriously, Xaz if anythign is understating. I saw the PM's she was sent last time and this guy is Trouble

:x

Tujk
Sep 5th, 2003, 07:50:12 AM
*twitches an eyebrow* Could be interesting, to run 'im off if he does apply...

Morgan Evanar
Sep 5th, 2003, 01:13:15 PM
He hasn't even posted yet.

You're over-reacting, I think.

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Sep 5th, 2003, 03:42:26 PM
He was going to post, though, Morg. That was the point I was making. He was making a RC thread but then he didn't. I'm not over-reacting at all, but you can think that if you want.

Seriously, though -- he is aweful and yes, Fig -- that's how I knew he was going to apply: Who's Online.

He's just......*shudders* :x

Kelt Simoson
Sep 5th, 2003, 03:45:25 PM
Yeah Fig, i reme,ber that type of thing going on earlier this year...cant quite remeber the name however.

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Sep 5th, 2003, 04:15:32 PM
There was discussion about it in the Temple (OOC) as well as in the Mods and Admins only forum (while I was still a mod here).

I wish I still had all of the PMs and emails he sent to me -- it was creepy. :\

Figrin D'an
Sep 5th, 2003, 05:06:59 PM
I looked up the discussion in the mod forum related to the previous incident with him. Apparently, he left on his own before, and I'm assuming that the harrassment he was guilty of stopped as well. As such, he wasn't banned or anything.

So... we can keep an eye on him, and if he starts causing problems again, the staff will take action. Beyond that, if he doesn't bother anyone, we can't really justify giving him the boot.

The heads-up is appreciated, and we'll monitor his activites.