PDA

View Full Version : The return..................

Shade Magus
Sep 4th, 2003, 08:06:14 PM
A lone figure walks down the halls of Avalon, letting the Force flow through him and around him. He sighs as he looks around the place he had forgotten so long ago.

"So long, and such a different person............"

Shade moves into the council room and looks at the familiar furniture, the markings on the walls. So many memories come flooding back. He dipped his head, bowing to the statues of Jedi Masters of the old.

"It is the same yet so unknown to me at the same time..........amazing has it really been that long? What am I saying of course it has.........yet it only seems like yesterday that I vanished from here."

This person is changed, much more calm, much more at peace with himself, the Force, and the world around him. All there is to do now is to see if the others would accept him back the way he is.

Shade pulls his cloak up above his head, covering a scar in the shadows it made. He sent out a Force wave, hoping that there would be someone here how would remember him, and hopefully come to see him.

"Please let someone out there remember me........."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 5th, 2003, 09:23:03 AM
“Hello, Shade,” a familiar voice said from behind the wayward Jedi.

“It’s been a while.”

Shade Magus
Sep 5th, 2003, 11:24:48 AM
Shade nodded, and slowly turned around.

"Yes it has Dasquain, my freind. How have you benn?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 5th, 2003, 11:45:10 AM
“Both good and bad,” he smiled somewhat, “But at this time, I am fairing well.

I trust everything has been fine with you during your absence?”

Shade Magus
Sep 5th, 2003, 11:48:01 AM
"As well as it could have been I suppose...."

Shade glanced around.

"I sense alot has changed in my absense. Is this true?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 5th, 2003, 11:51:37 AM
“Indeed, as is always the case. When we leave a place it continues to grow and evolve without us … as do the people. Many have joined, some have left, but our goals remain the same.”

Folding his arms behind his back, the Jedi Knight glanced back from the window he had been looking into, to Shade.

“Where have you been all this time, if you don’t mind my asking?”

Shade Magus
Sep 5th, 2003, 12:11:13 PM
"Not at all.....................I have been on a distant planet, on the outer rims, meditating. Trying to find an answer as to why the Force has two sides, and if it only has two sides. Why only light and dark? Maybe there is a gray area between that we have yet to touch. Or prehaps there is no light and dark, prehaps there is only the Force and we are the ones that decide what it emits from us....."

Shade shook his head slowly.

"Sorry to ramble on like this, but after my brother's death I fell into a depression, and would have quickly been swallowed up by the darkness had it not been for the help of a small child. I guess that in some ways I still feel that there was another way to win that fight without his death, but I have found no other solution. My mind however will not stop running thorugh it."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 6th, 2003, 04:27:07 AM
“The Force is certainly complicated thing,” Dasquian replied, musing aloud.

“And I am sure there’re things that we do not yet know about it.

…It is good to know that you have returned from your trip feeling more whole, though. Are you ready to return to the Order, or just looking to visit some friends?”

Shade Magus
Sep 6th, 2003, 12:19:04 PM
"I am ready, but only if I will be accepted back. I know my behavior has been less than becoming of a Jedi."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 7th, 2003, 06:59:17 AM
“Do you think you should speak with the Council on the matter?”

Shade Magus
Sep 7th, 2003, 12:09:54 PM
Shade nodded and faced Dasquian.

"Yes I believe that would be the best and correct way of doing things."