PDA

View Full Version : A Slight Fall (open)

Marga Alton
Sep 4th, 2003, 09:02:48 AM
Marga was sitting alone in her room, looking out her window into the Garden, though she's not seeing anything in it. Instead, she has her eyes partially closed, picturing an apple pie. Imagining the smell of it being just now pulled out of the oven. She wants to be able to use the Force for more then just telepathy. She's been having her lessons with Navaria since her return to the GJO from being kidnapped, though she doesn't have her confidence back yet which she lost due to her ordeal.

As she's doing this, she's kept the door to her room open incase anything goes wrong, ppl can show up to help her. But as she gains hope of not slipping into her memories, she slips into her memories. A lone girl, Marga, is standing in a small courtyard by herself, a look of fear on her face as she keeps turning around because she's hearing voices somewhere. She can't spot them but they're laughing at her. One laugh sounds like her Father.

^crack^ A whip cracks through the air and lands across her back. She cries out in pain as it lands across her shoulders, digging into her flesh, causing her to spin around.

^crack^ The whip cracks again, this time landing across her chest, causing her to spin to the ground, screaming in pain.

The laughter gets louder as the whipping continues.

"STOP" Marga screams, trying to get the whipping to end, to cease her torment.

Minutes, or hours, or a day later, she's not sure, she's curled up in the corner of the courtyard, her dress in tatters, clinging to her scabs on her body. A new person comes into the courtyard and walks directly towards where she is laying on the ground, shivering.

'It's alright Domna Alton. They're gone. Now let's get you healed up and then we'll see you home again.' the lady said to her as she gets picked up and carried out of the courtyard. Blood is everywhere on her.

She gets laid down awhile later on a soft surface. Her dress is removed, though it pulls some of the scabs off and they start to bleed again.

Marga was sitting on the windowsill of the window when she slipped into her memories, causing her to fall out of her window, which was open, into the garden below. As she hits the ground on her right arm, a crack is heard coming from her as her arm gets broken from the fall. She just lays there, a look of shock on her face, making no sound verbally, but through telepathy, screaming is heard. Every Jedi who is in the GJO Grounds and can use telepathy can hear her screams.

rose_of_the_night
Sep 8th, 2003, 08:33:18 PM
Shade was busy moving his stuff back into his room, when he fell to his knee from a loud scream. He shook his head until he realized it was telepathy. He ran towards the energy and from a girl lying on the ground. He rushed over and knelt beside her.

"Hello...are you ok?"

Shade Magus
Sep 8th, 2003, 08:35:47 PM
Shade was busy moving his stuff back into his room, when he fell to his knee from a loud scream. He shook his head until he realized it was telepathy. He ran towards the energy and from a girl lying on the ground. He rushed over and knelt beside her.

"Hello...are you ok?"

OOC:sorry about the post above. Disregard it I don't know how I logged into that name.

Marga Alton
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:58:38 AM
Marga stops screaming through telepathy as she hears words from another person. She doesn't know where she is. She opens her mouth to answer, to say yes, but no sound comes from her mouth. She tries to focus on the newcomer, but she can't seem to do that. It's almost as if it's to much work for her. After a moment or so, she uses telepathy to speak to Shade.

What happened? Where am I?

Marga's dress looks like it is getting some blood on it, though it looks like she only fell from somewhere.

Shade Magus
Sep 9th, 2003, 01:22:20 PM
"I don't know, but from the looks of it you had a nasty fall."

Shade put his hand on the open woulnd and used the Force to soothe it and stop the bleeding.

"There we go. Now let's sit you up."

Shade put his arm under the girl's head and leaned her up. He brushed a few stray strands of hair out of her eyes.

"You didn't break anything did you?"

Marga Alton
Sep 10th, 2003, 07:46:32 AM
I guess that would make sense. Last thing I remember, I was in my room sitting by my window.

Marga says this through telepathy as well since that is her preferred way of cummunicating. As Shade helps her to sit up, she winces as pain shoots through her right arm. She reaches over with her left hand to feel up and down her right arm and winces when she touches a rather tender spot, where her arm is broken.

My arm's broken.

Marga says this in a matter of fact tone through telepathy, not sounding worried, but there is a hint of sadness when she says it.

Shade Magus
Sep 10th, 2003, 09:44:24 PM
"It'll be fine. I have studied some on the healing arts. let me see what i can do."

Shade reached over and gently placed his hand over the spot the girl indicated. He let the Force flow through his fingers and into her arm. He could sense the break in the bone and let out a small sigh.

"This may hurt a little but hold on."

Shade moved the bone with the Force and helped speed up the healing process. Within a matter of five minutes the bone was healed but it would still be tender for a few hours, maybe even a day.

"There you go. Watch how you move it though. It will be sore for a few hours, maybe even a few days."

Shade stood up and extended a hand to help her up.

"By the way, my name is Shade Magus. You are?'

Marga Alton
Sep 11th, 2003, 08:00:39 AM
Marga winces slightly as her bone is reset and then healed.

I'll be carefull. It's not the first time I've broken a bone.

Marga accepts Shades hand to help her up, wincing slightly in the process.

My names Margurida Alton, Marga for short.

Marga tugs at her dress slightly to straighten it out, though by the looks of the dress, it looks like it's supposed to be a tight dress, instead it's just loose around her body.

Shade Magus
Sep 11th, 2003, 12:58:18 PM
"Hello Marga. So what caused you to fall anways?"

Marga Alton
Sep 12th, 2003, 12:05:36 PM
Marga's silent for a moment. Trying to retrace her time before her fall. She had sat down at her window. Then she had gone to clear her mind and focus on just one of the things that brings her happiness, in an attempt to touch the Force. Then it happened. The memory.

She shudders slight as she remembers which memory came up this time.

I fell into one of my memories again Vai Dom. And I'm guessing that sometime when I was stuck in my memory, I fell.

Shade Magus
Sep 13th, 2003, 12:56:34 AM
Shade nodded.

"I see.....quite common...well not falling out of the window, but slipping into memories. I myself am know to walk around in sort of a daze from time to time."

Shade put his hand on her head and brushed back a few strands of hair from her face.

"You got a nasty bump to....is there anything I could get you?"

Marga Alton
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:59:03 AM
Marga thinks for a moment, but can't come up with anything.

Vai Dom, when I slip into my memories, I relive them. The emotional, the mental, the physical parts. I relive all of it, almost as if it's happening again.

Marga looks down for a moment and notices the blood on her dress and frowns.

And the mind is a powerful thing. If it believes your body is hurt, then your body is hurt.

Shade Magus
Sep 13th, 2003, 11:46:34 AM
"Interesting you are the first I have ever heard of that happening to. Does your Master know of this?"

Marga Alton
Sep 17th, 2003, 09:44:19 AM
Yes, Domna Navaria does know. She's helping me out with it and finding a way which it will not affect me. It gets worse if I go through a traumatic event.

Shade Magus
Sep 19th, 2003, 10:49:52 AM
"I see......have you been taught anythign to try and control it or make it less severe?"

Marga Alton
Sep 22nd, 2003, 08:13:04 AM
Yes Vai Dom I have been taught something, but it doesn't always work. At least not yet anyways. But with everything that is helpful, it can take awhile to actually see any progress.

Marga doesn't sound discouraged when she says this.

Shade Magus
Sep 22nd, 2003, 07:53:57 PM
"Have you ever considered just trying to have one thing as an anchor, like everytime you begin to slip you have one thought that holds you in place?"

Marga Alton
Sep 23rd, 2003, 07:47:55 AM
I have yet to find that anchor. Everytime I slip though, it happens quickly. I have accepted it as much as possible, but I would really like to be able to go a day without slipping.

Marga sighs silently to herself at this.

Shade Magus
Sep 24th, 2003, 09:41:32 PM
"Tell me........what was your childhood like? Can you remember anything positive that really stands out in your mind?"

Marga Alton
Sep 28th, 2003, 10:18:54 AM
My childhood wasn't all that pleasant. I was an unwanted child and beat regularly by my parents and their servants as well as my siblings and anybody else who was around.

But this one lady. She cared for me after I got whipped for no reason. She took me someplace, tended to my wounds and spoke words of comfort. She is the only kind soul in my childhood. Her and those that are here.

There's her and my apple pies though most of the time, somebody would come by and drop the pie on the floor or just take it and not bother asking what it's for.

Marga sighs silently to herself, not enjoying talking about her past since it usually causes her to slip into her memories.

Shade Magus
Sep 29th, 2003, 10:38:55 PM
"Use these as your means of holding on unless you have already tried...."

Yarden
Sep 30th, 2003, 08:06:23 PM
In through the open door came a gloss black fur coat. But it was not just a coat, it still had its owner. Yarden, a Wevicat, entered the room with not much of a care. But when she surveyed the room, there was noone there. And that was the problem. Someone should be in the room, she could still smell her. Yarden looked everywhere in the room, to her dismay, she couldn't find Marga.

Then, with her animal intuned ears, she heard some talking outside the window. She saw that it was open and jumped through it. She landed a few inches away from the pair, turned around, saw the stranger, and growled the fiercest growl that this Order had ever heard. Her muscles tensed, ready to pounce on the man. The one problem was that Marga was in his grasp. She would not risk hurting her unless that was the last option. Curcleing the man, she waits for her opportunity.

Marga Alton
Oct 1st, 2003, 07:52:25 AM
Marga is about to respond to Shade when she hears a growl which sends shivers up her spine. She turns her head to see what made the growl and sees Yarden.

Yarden, that's enough. This man is helping me.

Marga says through telepathy, hoping that Yarden can understand her.

Yarden
Oct 1st, 2003, 12:48:54 PM
Yarden hears Marga's telepathy as clear as a bell. But that didn't stop her at first. She continued to show of her razer sharp teeth, making it quiet clear that if he messed up, he would not like the resolts.

Closing her mouth, after making herself clearly understood, stood perfectly still. Staring strait at the man, watching his every move, could make the bravest man think twice about himself.

Marga Alton
Oct 4th, 2003, 08:31:58 AM
Marga smiles as Yarden stops growling.

Thank-you Yarden.

Shade, I'm sorry about this. I don't know what's gotten into Yarden. She's never done this to a person that I'm with before.

Marga reaches down and scratches Yarden behind the ears for a moment.

Shade Magus
Oct 4th, 2003, 03:41:44 PM
"It's ok I have never been the best with animals anyways. What speicie's is she?"

Marga Alton
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:20:32 PM
I believe that she's a Wevicat.

Marga smiles down at Yarden before looking back at Shade.

Even though you haven't been the best with animals, that doesn't mean Yarden had to start growling at you. Though she's probably just warning you to not hurt me.

Shade Magus
Oct 5th, 2003, 06:58:58 PM
"Now that I understand....I myself can be quite protective when it comes to others under my care."

Shade knelt down and slowly put a hand out towards the large cat.

"Do not be afraid, I won't harm your freind here."

Yarden
Oct 6th, 2003, 07:34:32 PM
The slightest movement toward Yarden and she growled again. After he moved his hand away she stopped again. Moving to a different spot, one that he wouldn't be able to touch her.

Marga Alton
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:12:38 AM
Marga gives Shade a look of apology at what Yarden does before looking at Yarden.

Yarden, he is not going to hurt you or me. He is a Jedi.

Yarden
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:55:47 PM
What was it that she needed to do? She didn't like strangers. Let alone them touching her. If only Rognan was here to help out, she thought to herself.

Shade Magus
Oct 8th, 2003, 02:06:57 PM
Shade stood and wiped the grass from his hands.

"It's ok. So how is your arm and head feeling now?"

Marga Alton
Oct 9th, 2003, 09:40:16 AM
Still a bit on the sore side, but nothing I haven't delt with before.

Shade Magus
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:30:39 PM
I hear you...but atleast it isn't broken. So is there anything else I can help you with?"

Marga Alton
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:00:14 AM
Marga shakes her head slightly.

No, I don't think so.

Shade Magus
Oct 11th, 2003, 11:34:29 AM
"Well then I must be off to finish some training with my Padawans, but if you like I invite you to have a drink at Yog's later."