PDA

View Full Version : Help me to hear....(Dasquian)

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 3rd, 2003, 03:12:56 PM
It was time to resume learning and Quay'Na was ready. She had requested the presence of Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic to meet her in the main garden. The lesson she needed and wanted to learn was how to telepathically communicate with other species beyond the animal kingdom.

It had been nearly impossible in the past, but she needed to try again. This time to hopefully overcome it.

With a deep sigh, she waited.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 4th, 2003, 09:58:59 AM
Dasquian arrived promptly and bowed his head in greeting as he saw Quay ahead.

“Greetings,” he smiled, “You wanted to see me?”

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 4th, 2003, 03:25:28 PM
Quay'Na bowed to his presence. "Yes, Master Belargic, I was hoping if it wouldn't be too much trouble and if you had time that we could begin a session on teaching me to telepathize with others beyond the animal kingdom. I'd really like to learn and my master is away on personal busiiness."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 5th, 2003, 09:16:02 AM
Dasquian gave a slight nod,” Okay, I can certainly give it my best shot. You haven’t tried anything like this before, have you?”

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 5th, 2003, 03:51:51 PM
"I've tried a couple of times, but not with any real instruction. I've just gone about it the way, I do with animals. Which is obviously, the wrong way to go about it."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 6th, 2003, 04:32:51 AM
“Explain to me exactly how you go about speaking with the animals, and we’ll see what differences there are that can be discerned.”

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 6th, 2003, 04:57:31 AM
Quay'Na shrugged. "Okay, well basically I just open myself up to the Force taking only a few seconds and my animal sensing abilities just kinda kick in." She paused. "It seems almost too easy, but that's how I do it. I've always done it like that."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 7th, 2003, 04:58:09 AM
“The way I have always taught people to speak with their minds is just to concentrate on the Force and hear themselves saying the words in their mind. Say them loudly and will the Force to carry them for you.”

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 7th, 2003, 05:25:12 AM
"That sounds easy enough." She told him as she motioned towards a bench. "Shall we begin?"