PDA

View Full Version : Taking Risks (Aaron)

Adriana Nakita
Sep 3rd, 2003, 04:42:48 AM
Adriana crept in the bushes surrounding Mr. Nairalix's exclusive house. She didn't have an easy time getting in the yard, considering that it was surrounded by a huge wall. Not only did she climb over it, she had to enchant the guard to get back down. She used her charming wit and loving personality to knock him unconscious. ;) After she successfully made it over the wall, she crawled through the grass to make it where she was. So far, so good. The guard wouldn't remember a thing once he woke up from her tranquilizer. Suddenly, hearing some men talking, she froze. She sat up against the wall, keeping low. She took a breath and held it for a moment. The men walked near by and were talking about some business. They passed by and thinking she was in the clear, she began to creep again. After several more feet, even more guards started to walk by. Her heart dropped to her stomach as she heard one familiar voice--Aaron. She gasped slightly as her heart instantly stopped beating. She couldn't let Aaron know what she was up to. He would kill her. She liked Aaron, she really did, but her job was to find out information about Mr. Nairilix. She was a business woman. Nothing could stop her from her work--or so she thought.

As Adriana sat, listening to the men speak horrible thoughts of Aaron knowing the truth filled her mind. Her heart sank deep down into her stomach. She began to sweat, which was rather uncomfortable considering she was wearing black leather. Her pants began to stick to her legs. She was getting miserable. When did jobs start getting this hard? she thought to herself. Adriana knew the answer to that question, when Aaron got involved. Her heart ached, she hated deceiving Aaron the way she had been ever since she met him. It seemed fate had fallen into place that one unforgettable night at the cheap hotel. How perfect was it? She met the man who could most likely help her with her current job. Mr. Fadreal was most pleased to find out about Aaron, though Adriana forgot to mention how hard she had fallen for the person who could make or break this deal for her. She carefully raised her hand up and wiped her damp brow. She continued to breath very slowly and quietly. God, she hoped Aaron wouldn’t catch her that night.

Aaron Vilnaldi
Sep 17th, 2003, 03:06:34 PM
"Look, I don't care why he did it!" Aaron was visibly agitated, though he usually hid his emotion rather well. "Are you listening to me, Fiz? Are you? 'Cause I'm only gonna say this one more time: Lamari is to be taken care of. Does that make sense?" Aaron spoke in a very condescening tone that was uncharacteristic of him. However, he was feeling much stress, and the last thing he needed was insubordination.

"Yeah boss," the large man replied. He wore an entirely black suit with a strange, dark hat. "I'm saying, tho', he ain't tryin' ta screw Mr. Nairilix, he just--"

"What did I just tell you!" Aaron had grabbed the lapels of the others jacket, pulling him down roughly to the same height as Aaron, staring directly in his face. "Did you not hear me right, Fiz? Are your ears cleaned out? I am absolutely not--absolutely not--going to repeat myself. Do you understand?"

"Yeah boss," he said, straightening his jacket as Aaron let go of him. Aaron shot him another glare as he thought about speaking. Finally, Fiz realized that it would do him little good to try again. "I'll take care of it, boss."

"Good. Make it quiet. I don't want to hear about it in the Holonet." Fiz nodded and moved on with two other men, as Aaron remained with one more. It was someone who Adriana had seen before. He was much like Aaron--similar in dress and demeanor. It was Aaron's right hand man. Though Adriana had seen him, he had never been introduced. It was bad business. He wasn't going to mix business with pleasure. It was that simple.

Adriana.

He thought of her as the cool night touched his skin. Walking to the edge of the balcony, he peered out across the lawn. The night was nearly as glowing as he was in her presence. Poetic, he comented to himself. He smiled and laughed, leaning against the railing. Reaching into his jacket, he pulled out a very small, discreet case. He opened it and began to examine the contents. Unknown to anyone but he and his guy, the contents of the case were pictures of Adriana and Aaron together. He smiled.

He looked very happy in those pictures. He wondered what this night would bring, leaning against the ledge, wondering if he should have a cigar. Rarely did he smoke one, but on occasion, it was a very pleasant time.

Adriana Nakita
Sep 17th, 2003, 09:10:28 PM
Adriana dared to peer upward. She could hear footsteps approaching on the balcony aboce her head. She heared Aaron speaking and then it faded. She held her breat and looked up, just as she thought. Aaron was above her. She pushed herself up against the wall more, hoping to go unnoticed.

It had been to long since her 'boss' had heard from her last, she had been putting this job off for too long. It was time for her to put her feelings for Aaron aside and continue with this job.