PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers for RP?

Park Kraken
Sep 2nd, 2003, 07:59:49 PM
I want someone to kill my Slifer, and Kame characters. For those of you who don't know them, Slifer was a Dark Jedi Apprentice who killed his own brother for incompetence, then teamed up with a former Royal Guardsmen named Kame.
Anways, I was hoping to expend them in a thread where they go up against a Light sided Jedi, in a kind of storyline where they fight, one of them gets killed, the other gets a burst of energy from rage and uses it to fatally wound the Jedi, thinks it's over, then suprise gets killed, other Jedi arrive on the scene, good Jedi dies in the arms of friends, then vanishes into the light.
Any volunteers, or other ideas?

Zeke
Sep 2nd, 2003, 08:05:56 PM
I'll cap both your guys, but I need the heavy blow dealt to somebody else. Can't be fatal though...would you settle for putting someone into a coma? An' I'm talkin' a heavy coma, the kind people don't usually wake up from.

imported_Reshmar
Sep 2nd, 2003, 08:59:52 PM
I can blow there ship out of the sky as they try to evade capture

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 2nd, 2003, 10:24:37 PM
You want someone to volunteer to kill your two characters...as long as you get to kill them? o_O

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 2nd, 2003, 10:29:10 PM
I will make crazy mad bomber jihad man JUST FOR THIS

Silus Xilarian
Sep 3rd, 2003, 01:26:33 AM
DAMMIT CHARLEY, TAKE YOUR MEDICATION!

:p

Edit: I thought you made characters for everything.....or are you trying to quit?

Park Kraken
Sep 3rd, 2003, 05:18:14 AM
Zeke: Like a Matrix style Coma? I think I may take you up on that offer.
Reshmar: Then, while they are crashing, they aim at the Mon Orishima, Slifer uses the Dark Side to displace the particles where your shields are at, thus allowing their ship to plunge through and kamikaze the bridge, thus killing you and destroying your cruiser in addition to both of us? Sounds cool!
Lileanea: Yea, Pretty much, although they don't have to be killed. I can settle for a coma or severly injured about to die just barely hanging on yes I'm going to make it in a coma sort of scene.
Diego: Eh......Uhh........I'll have to put some thought into this.
Silus: I already have a new Dark Side character, Duke Quells, in training in TSO.

Sorsha Kasajian
Sep 3rd, 2003, 10:05:11 AM
Pick me!!! :crack Pick me!!! :crack Please!!! :D

Zeke
Sep 3rd, 2003, 10:06:21 AM
I guess, yeah. Basically something that'd take some major Force-healing to fix, which Zeke definitely doesn't have and probably won't find.

Sorsha Kasajian
Sep 3rd, 2003, 10:07:28 AM
bah, nevermind. :grumble

imported_Reshmar
Sep 3rd, 2003, 10:36:25 AM
hey sounds cool. dont think i want to do it but it would be fun to watch from say another ship

Park Kraken
Sep 3rd, 2003, 07:39:36 PM
Zeke: You don't sound as excited as other volunteers at this point.
Sorsha: Sure, if you still want to, considering that Slifer has already had a unfriendly run in with your character before in the Tatooine engagement.
Reshmar: If none of the above want to RP, then what I'm thinking about doing with you is doing a storyline where Slifer and Kame go on a pirate style rampage through NR territory, and your Taskforce tracks us down, and corners us, and we go out fighting, maybe being able to kamikaze into, and take one of your ships with us. Not a cruiser, but maybe a Frigate sized vessel, if you wanted to play along.

Dae Jinn
Sep 3rd, 2003, 07:41:19 PM
I think more people would do it if it didn't involve killing/maiming their own characters (which is against the rules anyways, but whatever).

Zeke
Sep 3rd, 2003, 07:56:02 PM
::shrugs:: Just had no idea what you mean with "Matrix-style coma"...

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 3rd, 2003, 08:03:43 PM
Originally posted by Dae Jinn
I think more people would do it if it didn't involve killing/maiming their own characters (which is against the rules anyways, but whatever).

It's fine if done with consent.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 3rd, 2003, 09:49:44 PM
I think I might do it. Wei won't be maimed, killed, or put in a coma. But I do have a substitiution for the maimed/coma/killed thing. I'll send you a PM.

Park Kraken
Sep 5th, 2003, 10:01:06 AM
Oh, nevermind. Since Slifer was in "To tread on an Angel's Fallen Feathers" Thread, and that thread is now un-stalled, I'll just have Kame come in, and I'll let Anbira kill both of them, but now without a fight first. :-)

Edit: but NOT without a fight first. :-)

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 7th, 2003, 04:32:36 AM
damn - too late.

Park Kraken
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:01:03 PM
I'm not sure about that idea anyways. I'm thinking of doing a thread in storytelling where they run up against an NPC Fleet, like maybe a Sif'kree Fleet when they raid the annual Pommwomm plant shipments.