PDA

View Full Version : Just Average

Mac the Average
Sep 2nd, 2003, 04:27:14 PM
He had never been to the big city of curscant and this was the first place he came to a Small bar near something called the Jedi order. He knew what jedi where and frankly he was impressed but he knew he could never pull off there amazing feats. He was just average after all.

He had come to the big city planet to find a job against his parent’s wishes. They wanted him to stay on the moisture farm and live on his days like his father. Mac had to get away though the pressure of being the last male in his bloodline was too much. His parents and grandparents kept pressuring him to date this girl and that hoping he would find the right one and make them all happy by producing another male child. What was the point he thought things have to die sometime why can't the namesake and bloodline die with him?

He was nearing his twenty-first birthday and now he was here in a new place. Not knowing anyone and not having a job with very little money in his pocket. Still the average man entered the Jedi bar with a smile on his face. He walked up to the bar and tapped the bartender on the shoulder.

"Can I get so water and a little information on where I could possibly find a job in these parts?"

Lady Mylia
Sep 2nd, 2003, 08:55:38 PM
Mylia sat down at the bar, sipping her juma juice. She twirled her spoon around in her root stew, playing with it more than eating it. As an unfimiliar face appeared next to her, she looked over at him. She smiled at him. He wasn't much older than her by his looks. He look friendly and from what Mylia heard, he was looking for a job. She continued playing with her stew as the bar tender answered him. She waited til after their quick talk before intoducing herself to him. "Hi there. I'm Mylia Basque." She held out a hand to him. It was always nice to meet new people, she thought.

Mac the Average
Sep 4th, 2003, 12:14:38 AM
Mac said thanks to the bartender then turned to the woman who had just introduced herself. This was new to him, a woman introducing herself to him first. Also to boot an attractive one, this was truly something to add to the record book. He smiles and began to introduce himself.

"Name is Mac Djupman."

Mac took her hand and bowed over and kissed it lightly. A lovely woman deserved such respect.

"I'm kind of new in town, Miss Basque. You and the bartender are the first people I have meet and talked to."

Lady Mylia
Sep 4th, 2003, 04:50:50 AM
"Please, call me Mylia." Mylia smiled and blushed as Mac kissed her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, and I'm honored to be one of the first people you've spoke to. It's a awesome place, Corusant. I was born and raised here." Her smiled grew as they continued to talk.

Mac the Average
Sep 5th, 2003, 01:30:11 AM
"Well Mylia you where fortunate to be raised in such a nice place, not like tatooine where I'm from. So Mylia what do you do here in this city?"

Mac was a bit shy about asking such question to girls but for some reason he could flow easily off of Mylia. Her smile only made it easier.

Lady Mylia
Sep 5th, 2003, 07:16:36 PM
Mylia shrugged. "Well mostly now I hang around here, the GJO, but before I hung out with friends, went to clubs, school... the usual teen thing." She looked to Mac, thinking about Tatooine. She'd heard rumors of the sandy planet, but didn't know much else about it. "What's Tatooine like?"

Mac the Average
Sep 7th, 2003, 12:37:24 AM
"Oh that’s cool you must be one of those Jedi I heard about. As for tatooine, it’s basically a sandy pothole where outcasts and people hiding from law hang out. There are a few Nerf Herders and Junk dealers but it’s for the most part moisture farming as its basic job. There isn't much to do there except get into trouble."

Mac gave a gloomy smile as he thought about his home planet. He disliked it very much and wished he would have grown up in a city like this.

Lady Mylia
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:33:30 AM
"Sounds... interest... " Mylia said, trying not to sounds too sarcastic. "And to answer you question, I am one of those Jedi's your heard about. Well, alteast I will be after my training."

Mac the Average
Sep 9th, 2003, 10:22:40 PM
"Neat you’re the first Jedi I have ever meet. I have heard a few things about Jedi and most of it was good. So what’s your training like?"

Mac was getting curious about these Jedi and what they where like.

Lady Mylia
Sep 10th, 2003, 04:20:44 AM
"Well, training can be very difficult. Escpically for someone with no experience. First you learn the basics, using your mind and the force together. Then you get more advanced. My training so far has consisted of, mind abilities. Communicating with you mind, blocking your thoughts from others, stuff like that. Then I learned telekenisis. That was fun and rigth now I'm in the middle of my combat training. Just the basics so far, nothing too big."

TieFighterPilot181st
Sep 10th, 2003, 06:51:18 PM
Tie walked into the Bar and Grill. It was nice to get some rest finally. He set his sidearm aside at the front of the Bar. He walked in looking for somewhere to sit. Then he saw a couple of people, a man and woman, who looked his age and decided to go over to them. "hello" he said.

Lady Mylia
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:02:39 PM
Mylia smiled to the strange man. "Hi there."

Mac the Average
Sep 12th, 2003, 12:29:49 AM
"Wow that training stuff sound tuff but I'm sure you do fine."

A man walked up to Mylia and Mac just then and said hi. This man looked like some kind of soldier from his clothing more then likely NR military.

"Hello Mister, my names Mac Djupman." Mac extended his hand.

TieFighterPilot181st
Sep 12th, 2003, 08:10:17 PM
Tie took the extended hand and shook it. "My names Tachi Yamagi but you can call me Tie." he replied to both the man and woman.
"Do you mind if i sit here?"

Lady Mylia
Sep 12th, 2003, 10:15:55 PM
Mylia held out her hand as well. "Mylia, pleasure to meet you Tie." She shook her head and looked to her male companion. "I don't mind, do you?"

Mac the Average
Sep 18th, 2003, 09:00:07 PM
"Yeah sure you can join us Tie. So what is it you do around her Tie are you a Jedi like Mylia here?"

TieFighterPilot181st
Sep 18th, 2003, 11:14:37 PM
Tie sat down and answered Mac's question, "No, Im not a jedi. I'm a starfighter pilot in the New Republic Navy. What about you?"

Lady Mylia
Sep 19th, 2003, 04:11:34 AM
Mylia smiled and nodded. "Very nice..." She commented on Tie's occupation. Growing up with a senator as a mother he learned the upmost respect for all branches of military.

TieFighterPilot181st
Sep 19th, 2003, 01:17:42 PM
"What planet are you guys from?" Tie inquired.

Lady Mylia
Sep 19th, 2003, 06:53:24 PM
"Corusant, born and raised." Mylia smiled.