PDA

View Full Version : The drugs like me... and now they can like you, too !

imported_Taja Loraan
Sep 2nd, 2003, 04:09:57 PM
Ergh... aargh... some of you may remember the small IC business thingy a few of us were members of some months back, called 'Severe', a small (but growing) company which basically deals with drugs. I suck at explaining, so, here are a few old threads to give you the basic gist of what the group is all about.

I play Soraya Taveres, for those who don't know. Sway used to be the leader-type person but she quit roleplaying, which IC means that Soraya's now in command. Buuuut once she (Sway) left the idea just kinda died and, by some random stroke of inspiration, I thought I'd try reviving the concept and see how it goes. I already know of a few people who'd be willing to participate (and to you guys, I'm sorry for the delay, but I'm getting there), but I figured I oughta post here as well in case anyone else likes the idea.

Severe Chapter I - Dirty Dog (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25907)
Severe Chapter II - Serotonin Wars (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26237)
If Looks Could Kill (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27586)

So... anyone interested ? Aaaaanyone ?

Anbira Hicchoru
Sep 2nd, 2003, 05:08:51 PM
Yeah I've been meaning to kill and/or extort you for trying to make money on my turf.

Mac the Average
Sep 2nd, 2003, 07:10:14 PM
Jason mcgraves(xsmokingmanx) would be interested. although I have to finish his take over of merr sun (sp) thread first. As for this issue he likes dirty business so it would be interesting. Just tell me what kind of ideas you got for it shabby. :)

Adriana Nakita
Sep 3rd, 2003, 01:57:12 PM
I'm interested... I'll PM you from more info

imported_Taja Loraan
Sep 3rd, 2003, 06:29:46 PM
Yeah I've been meaning to kill and/or extort you for trying to make money on my turf.
Whatever happened to sharing ? And, wasn't Severe supposed to hire Sanis temporarily for something, to start off with ? :mneh

Mac, I'll PM ya, and Adriana, I'll reply to yours when I'm on next. :) Right now I'mma go pass out or something. :x

Anbira Hicchoru
Sep 3rd, 2003, 06:35:01 PM
Sharing is your best case scenario. I don't know how well Sasseeri will take to competition running amok under her nose. She usually kills entire zip codes for less.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 3rd, 2003, 06:38:36 PM
>D

I'll let you think your'e doing good before I loose my friends in the Watch down on you. Its easy to get rid of competition that way. ;)

Or maybe we'll just do it...personally.... :D

xsmokingmanx
Sep 4th, 2003, 02:01:19 AM
Okay shabby you can PM at the mac account or this one if you like since this will be the account you would be dealing with or if you just want to mak eit easy send it to my Blade Ice account it really doesn't matter. :)

Ladina Mertil
Sep 4th, 2003, 08:42:50 PM
yah, same here... this is Adriana... you can PM me at either one....

Peter McCoy
Sep 10th, 2003, 08:23:26 AM
You had me involved in something as Taro - but it died. So I´m still up for it. "Norm life baby" and all that jazz. I might even televise my confessions - who knows!? :p

Soraya Taveres
Sep 16th, 2003, 01:20:32 PM
Oh poo... anybody who wants to hop on the as-yet-nonexistent bandwagon can do so in this thread:

Trephination: I Am Your God Now (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32009)

Individual PMs will be sent out in a sec. :) (Woo, don't I sound professional. Okay maybe not.)

Mr Wednesdaydale
Sep 16th, 2003, 02:21:13 PM
you have a visitor >D

Soraya Taveres
Sep 16th, 2003, 02:26:39 PM
You're terrible, you know that ?

Soraya Taveres
Sep 24th, 2003, 01:30:42 PM
Cam on, people, work with me here !

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 24th, 2003, 02:32:57 PM
I did. Waiting for you to post.

Soraya Taveres
Sep 25th, 2003, 11:00:36 AM
I know, but some other people were meant to post as well and I'm waiting on them. It'd seem a wee bit retarded if after greeting the new recruits and whatever somebody else posts and Soraya has to basically go "oh ! gee, I didn't notice you there before".

Sorry. =\

Charley
Sep 25th, 2003, 11:01:09 AM
k

Xela Oxralad
Sep 25th, 2003, 04:48:38 PM
If you need someone to track down dead beat junkies who disapeared with debts, or business partners that fled with a good chunk of the profits then PM me.
I may or may not return the Junkies to you, but I will also bring in a low life to be punished by another low life.:D

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 8th, 2003, 03:24:48 PM
I'm on it, Führer.

That is if bellsouth decides to keep my dsl working for long enough.