PDA

View Full Version : A New light on a Bad situation...(Yasmin)

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 2nd, 2003, 05:15:44 AM
Quay'Na had had it with her twin's meddling. It was time she got the girl straightened out once and for all.

Rumors were flying around the Temple about Quay'Na's new wild personality and as much as she tried to expalin that it wasn't a personality flaw with her and that it was her twin, no one cared to listen.

The short hair was enough to give it away, but Quay knew that some of the 'other' Padawan's just wanted her to look bad again. Some of them could be so mean, but she tried not to let it bother her...even though it did.

Quay had received more than enough stares, before Yasmin, now it was worse.

She'd contacted her twin and arranged for them to meet at Yog's for a drink. The time had come to face Yasmin and put a stop to her foolish nonsence. She sat in a booth near the back, with her hands around a coffee mug. The contents had cooled without as much as a drop drank.

As she looked up, she saw a reflection of herself walk in the door.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 2nd, 2003, 05:42:15 PM
Yasmin pranced in the door, she winked at the gaurds and slapped the cuter one of his rear as she passed. She noticed her sister sitting in the back, but decided to take a detour to the bar first. She walked over to a cute bar tender and leaned over the bar slightly, revealing what nicely filled out her top. She winked and flirted with him for a few more moments while getting a drink. With a giggles and a flip of her hair she finally made her way back to her sister. [i]How uptight she is and what a boring life she leads. How could she ever do this?!" Yasmin thought to herself as she sat at the booth across from her sister. "Hello sister dear. I'm here, just as you requested." She said with a smirk.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 3rd, 2003, 03:22:53 AM
Quay'Na nodded a greeting, but didn't smile. "Yasmin." She pushed her drink aside and looked at her sister. So close were the images, but the personalitiess were so far apart, it wasn't funny.

"Thank you for coming today, sister. I think it's about time we had a little discussion."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 3rd, 2003, 04:54:38 AM
Yasmin gave no notice to Quay'Na's serious expression. "What could we possibly have to talk about?" She laughed and looked at Quay with a smile. "I mean, talking is so boring. Couldn't we do something a little more fun? Like dancing, I'm sure all these lonely celibate Jedi's are dying for something." She said with an evil twinkle in her eye.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 3rd, 2003, 05:10:38 AM
The Padawan stared at her sister. "That is just my point, Yasmin. Life is nothing but a big game for you. You take no responsibility for what is going on around you. Yas, you may have no rules to live by or to base your own life on, but I do. Some that are very strict and I abide by them." She told her in a not-so-gentle way.

"Ya know, you're lucky that you even found me...alive." She finally told her. "If it weren't for the Jedi or the faith my friends had in me, I'd be dead right now as we speak."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 3rd, 2003, 01:36:16 PM
Yasmin just shook her hand. "I'm sure that you would have lived either way. You're a Le'Kray, we are fighters." Yasmin looked into her sister eye's. "You'd think an experience with death would ligthen you up, anyway."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 3rd, 2003, 03:07:32 PM
"I have learned a great lesson from near death, Yasmin. And I won't allow it to happen again. I love the though of becoming a Jedi, now more than ever. And, maybe it's time we learn more about one another. I don't know much about you in the least, maybe we could start over and look past everything that has happened."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 4th, 2003, 04:56:28 AM
Yasmin shrugged. It sounded rather boring to her, but whatever her sister wanted. "Whatever, where do you want to start?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 5th, 2003, 04:27:09 AM
"Well, to start...is there any other sights of interest besides your dancing and your flirting?"

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:33:29 PM
Yasmin ran her fingers through her hair and looked around, trying to see if she had caught anyone's eye before answering. "Well naturally, doesn't everyone?" Yasmin rolled her eyes as if she sister just asked the most stupid question in this system. "I like fine arts, in my apartment I have many great pieces that I have aquired over the years."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:35:48 PM
Quay'Na nodded. "That's a very good thing to enjoy, I would've never guessed. Do you do some of your own work?"

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:38:26 PM
Yasmin couldn't help laughing. "Saddly, no. I attempted in once or twince, but no real succeess." Yasmin looked around the bar, acting very uninterested in this conversation.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 7th, 2003, 03:27:28 PM
Quay noticed her sister's impatience. "Same face, but worlds part." She said with a sigh. She'd never known anyone quite like Yasmin. "For three years you've searched for me and now you don't seem to even care to find out who it is you've found. Why is that?"

The Padawan sat back and crossed her arms across her chest.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 7th, 2003, 08:55:12 PM
"I was searching for father." Yasmin snapped at her sister. Why did Quay'Na have to be like this, she wondered. Wasn't enough that Yasmin found her? She sighed. "Well, aren't you happy that I found you?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 8th, 2003, 03:17:49 AM
"I am thrilled to find out that I have a twin sister, although I'm not thrilled with all the trouble you've been causing. I'm training to become a Jedi, Yaz. My life lives within the rules of the Order and I know that bugs the Sith out of you. You are not happy with the person who you've found....but this is who I am, no matter how you want to try and change me. I am asking you right now, don't."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 8th, 2003, 04:30:24 AM
Yasmin sighed, she knew what her sister was saying was true, even though she didn't want to admit it. "But, it seems like the Order is keeping you from having any fun. We are still very young, and I just want you to be able to live like a 19-year-old. Not like some celibate 50-year-old monk."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:56:34 AM
"I do live like a nineteen-year-old, just perhaps in a little bit of a different way and we don't have to be celibate. There are otheres around here with kids and who are pregnant and they allow marriage as well. It's not as bad as you think. I have a few friends that I'm close to that are guys. There are probably more guys in the Order than girls, I'm sure of that and their is a lot of dating going on around here. More than they'd like, I'm sure. So, you see just because we're Jedi doesn't mean that we live like monks." Quay'Na hoped she was getting through to Yasmin, she really did want to make some sort of good connection with her.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 9th, 2003, 04:38:15 AM
Yasmin looked to Quay, very surprised. "They do let you do all that stuff? I thought it was forbidden?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 9th, 2003, 04:55:37 AM
"Years ago, in the Old Order it was, but times have changed and we are allowed to lead as normal lives as everyone else."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:34:54 PM
Yasmin was actually surprised. "I didn't know... all I've ever heard about this is bad things..."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:31:48 PM
"Things aren't really any different here than anywhere else. Though, we do have our rules to follow." Things weren't turning out so bad now.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 12th, 2003, 10:21:03 PM
Yasmin was still very surprised. She had no idea that the Jedi's had lightened up. "Well, I'm glad to hear that you can still have your fun."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 13th, 2003, 03:37:06 AM
"Yes," Quay'Na smiled. "To a degree, but I don't think you'll see any Jedi out being exotic dancers. I think the council would frown upon it."

She took a drink and sat it down. "Which reminds me, do you realize that with me being Force-sensitive...that you may be as well?"

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 14th, 2003, 08:30:44 AM
Yasmin gave her sister a funny look. She had never thought about that possibility. "The Force...." She repeated, still in disblief. "I-I don't think I am..." Yasmin began to remember some strange unexplainable things that had happened to her in the past.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:25:21 AM
Quay'Na really started to feel a connection between them. "If you are and you are interested. There are ways to find out."

She gave her sister a wink.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 15th, 2003, 04:50:15 AM
"How do you find out?" Yasmin began to wander about these things. "Just if I were curious or something..." She tried playing it off, hoping Quay'Na wouldn't get excited about it or anything.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 15th, 2003, 09:57:42 AM
"Just takes a prick on the finger and a few seconds to run your blood through a tester to count your midi-chorlians. That's all really. It can be all done in the the Recruitment center."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 16th, 2003, 04:49:07 AM
Yasmin gave her sister a weary look. "Do you think I should?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 16th, 2003, 08:56:06 PM
Quay'Na nodded. "I do, Yas. It is one of the greatest things in the world to do. We could do it now, if you like."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 18th, 2003, 07:55:34 PM
Yasmin nodded slightly. "I think it's atleast worth a try... well you know... whatever. " She looked to her sister and smiled.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 19th, 2003, 04:10:07 AM
Quay'Na nodded and stood. "Okay, sis. Shall we?"

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 19th, 2003, 04:15:08 AM
Yasmin nodded. Then they walked out of the B&G and made their way to the recruitment center.