PDA

View Full Version : Clockwork Knight.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 1st, 2003, 07:44:06 PM
If you have ever owned a Sega Saturn, you might have heard of a game called Clockwork Knight. There were two of these games: Clockwork Knight and Clockwork Knight 2.

I own the first Clockwork Knight. In fact, after both games were out, I was able to order Clockwork Knight online. But I couldn't seem to get my hands on Clockwork Knight 2. Evidentally they did not produce Clockwork Knight 2 anymore, but still made the first Clockwork Knight.

I beat the first Clockwork Knight, but at the end they had this awful cliffhanger. I thought I had gotten the "bad ending." So I beat the game on all the difficulty settings, earned ridiculous top scores, and found every shortcut in the game, but no "good ending."

Soooo, I have to play and beat the second Clockwork Knight in order to figure out what on earth happens. ARrrg! So, my question is, where can I find this game? Any help here would be hot. Thanks in advance.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:04:48 PM
Ebay?

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 2nd, 2003, 11:59:59 AM
Yeah. I tried doing a search on that thing, but I couldn't tell what on earth I was looking at afterwards. Ebay confuses me.