PDA

View Full Version : A Force Question.

Angelica Shin
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:36:18 PM
Is it possible to alter things (People, objects, yourself) on a molecular level via the Force?

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:38:24 PM
It would probably take some l337 skills and yeeeears of training, if it is possible

Angelica Shin
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:40:47 PM
I actually got the idea while playing KOTOR (I don't know how) but if the person who was using this ability was aware of everything around them down to the tinyest particle (which would make them a bit odd ball) would they able to do it?

And also the fact that, on a molecular level, we humans are just made up of a lot of empty space.

Pierce Tondry
Sep 1st, 2003, 01:02:56 PM
Hob can do this, but then I've credited Hob with having an unusually skilled talent in all Force powers regarding usage, sensing, or manipulation of energy. In other words, it's kinda his thing.

Droo
Sep 1st, 2003, 01:50:02 PM
This is exactly the type of thing another roleplayer is working at, speak with Sejah Haversh, if I see him online I'll point him this way.

imported_Marcus
Sep 1st, 2003, 03:00:58 PM
Being done my moi for quite some years. But yes, needs some 1337ness to do it.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 1st, 2003, 03:47:50 PM
I stopped on the cellular level. Not gonna mess further down than that.

Sejah Haversh
Sep 1st, 2003, 07:55:05 PM
I have great plans on telekenesis and altering at the molecular, atomic, and subatomic levels. I know it will take great concentration, but I believe that once he comcept is down, then the workings of it can be easily (and I use that term loosely) exponded upon.

Sejah's main skill will hopefully be telekenesis, and I have great hopes for a few speciality tricks.