PDA

View Full Version : Where to now? (Open)

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 08:49:22 AM
It had been nearly three weeks since Quay'Na's suicide attempt and she was out of the med-bay. She had daily sessions with some healers, while taking some kind of medication.

She was better, but by now the entire Temple knew of her involvement with Vega Van Derveld. Now, as she walked down the endless corridors, she often received strange looks or compelling icy stares.

It had gotten to the point to when Quay'Na had to go out, she was cloaked and hooded. Not only was she still a bit lost, now she had her twin sister, Yasmin to deal with and that in itself wasn't going over too well.

With a sigh, she exited her quarters and made her way silently to her favorite garden. Even though it was late, she still remained hooded as she went.

Quay'Na wished she had someone to talk to as she removed her hood and opened her Force abilites to the trees and animals.

Karkoon
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:32:07 AM
A strange figure cloaked in a dark robe walked through the garden, it was over seven feet tall and and with wach step it took there was a clang of metal

the figure reached where Quay'Na was "Hello miss Rakia."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:40:58 AM
It startled her slightly for a second until she saw it was her good friend Tony Maxwells' body guard droid. If it was around, Tony was around.

"Good evening, Ragnorok. Is you r master around?"

Karkoon
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:45:46 AM
"no, He is training at the moment, so I am free to do as I wish" Ragnarok said in his robotic voice

"how are you this fine day?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:59:44 AM
"I've been better," she answered and looked out to the city, it was late night and the lights seemed to linger forever.

Karkoon
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:06:16 PM
Ragnarok had heard what had happend to Quay'Nn "It wasn't you fault that you where deseived and tricked, but whats inportant is how you live the rest of your life

the droid looked down at her "you where led astrayby a wolf in sheeps clothing, but now that your back where you belong you can put this horible incedent behind you."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:13:07 PM
"I know and I'm trying. But, everybody else just won't let it go. I get horrible stares everywhere I go and the rumors are just as bad, if not worse." She sighed sadly. "And to top all that, there's my twin sister, who seems to want to ruin me as well."

Karkoon
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:22:59 PM
"perhaps if you could do something to gain they're respect" Ragnarok said as he looked up at the night sky

He looked back down at Qauy "I dont think hiding behind a hood all your life would do any good for you."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:30:17 PM
"I don't know what to do, all my friends are here for me. But, everyone else has placed me as...something horrible...they'd probably stone me as look at me. I see the disgust in their eyes and the rude glares. I've done myself in, Ragnarok and even though I've come out of it. The scars still run deep."

Angelica Shin
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:30:31 PM
"Nothing is ever easy, if it was then it wouldn't be worth it." She was sitting in one of the trees in the garden when Quay and Ragnarok came and started talking. Smiling she climbs down to look at the fellow padawan.

"I sorta know how you feel, I did something along the same lines, maybe even worst, but I talked to the council and they said they'd help.........But I felt I had to figure it out on my own......" She gave Quay a quizical look.

"Just what was it you did?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:38:50 PM
Quay'Na looked at her and sighed. "To put it in a short way. I fell in love with a married darksider, who led me to believe that he loved me too. Then, he was killed one evening while I watched and his widow showed up a few days later to tempt me into joining her in the Darkside. Which...I felt that day and then so agonized by the happenings...tried to commit sucide." Quay'Na looked down as the words left her mouth. They did sound bad...

Karkoon
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:42:47 PM
Ragnarok looked at Ange "eavesdroping isn't a very nice thing to do miss"

Rag was not sure who this woman was, but she seemed interested in what had happend to Qauy.

Angelica Shin
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:44:38 PM
"I wasn't eavsdropping, because I was here first."

She listened to Quay and then rolled her green eyes and started to laugh.

"That's all? You merely fell in love with the wrong man and you're acting like it's the end of the universe?" She continued to smirk, but had cease laughing.

"Did you kill your father for power? Or kill your own twin to make sure no one else had to die? Have you had a man you loved, and thought was dead, show up and then everything you knew was a lie?" Her face had quickly changed from the happy-smirk to a slight snarl, her eyes going emoitionless and her voice flat as she spoke to Quay.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:54:17 PM
"You know my problems may not seem as anything to you, but they are something to me. And I would do anything to be able to take them back, but I can't." Quay'Na swallowed the away the growing frustration she felt. It was becoming easy to feel since she'd already touched the Darkside once now.

With a calming breath, she looked at the woman. "I thank you for your concern."