PDA

View Full Version : crap (xazor)

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:41:18 AM
...will be pretty slow for me now until next summer.

I'm not kidding and I'm, in fact, pretty down about it. My schedule picked up today and now in these last few weeks before school starts, I'll be finishing up summer assignments from AP courses, doing the Band Camp thing (:x), shopping for school stuff, and saying good-bye to friends who are moving away for college.

That coupled with a few other things that are totally stressing me and making me feel like crap have put me on a hiatus, I guess.

I haven't felt in the mood for writing much anyway. I've had writer's block for a while and frankly, I don't feel like any of my stories are interesting anymore -- they're so repetitive that it's boring to write now. Every time I have a new idea or a cool RP to go through with, it starts and then either myself or the other party doesn't reply and it dies.

I don't know what to do about this lull in my life at the moment, but right now, I don't feel like spending it on RP boards. I'll be eighteen in three weeks and I want to enjoy the rest of my summer in between homework for this next year and all of that. I'll be skating a lot more in my free time and stuff, so don't expect much from me. I'll check in now and again for a while, and once school starts I'll put RPing into my schedule -- maybe for the weekends or something.

I'm not leaving, that would be stupid -- but I'll be pretty scarce unless I get out of this writer's block and the stress in my life dissapates. I'm sick of the drama and OOC BS, so it'll be nice to take a break for a bit.

*hugz everyone*

I love ya'll -- pray for me if you do -- think of me otherwise. I'll keep ya'll close to me too.

Xazor

Ka' el Darcverse
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:36:33 AM
Originally posted by Xazor Elessar
..., doing the Band Camp thing (:x),

You don't play the flute do you? :lol

imported_Marcus
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:43:36 AM
ACK!!!!

Put bad images into my head again and I'll play the frying pan on your head. Makes quite a nice note too.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:57:27 AM
No, Ka' el. :lol I play the clarinet. :lol

imported_Marcus
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:59:42 AM
I play the butt bongos. wanna hear me play?

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:59:43 AM
Which is bigger than a flute :o

Ka' el Darcverse
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:01:21 AM
And made of "wood"

huh huh He said "Wood" [/Butthead]

imported_Marcus
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:04:07 AM
(Fettholio) I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE (/Fettholio)

Faith Scott
Aug 31st, 2003, 08:08:12 PM
hey guys -- this is xazor, believe it or not. wow -- typibg sux for me at the moment.

i had an AWESOME weekend and today i went to the skatepark(i rented it out for myself and two other people). it rawked

now im paying for the fun i had. i learned so much in those six hours -- i was doing stuff i never thought i could do -- and ir is great, but i fractured two fingers on my left hand and now, it takes me a half an hour to type a crappy little message like rhis. :(

yeah, it sux, but i wouldnt change what i did and learned. :)

anywho -- i'll be out for a week or maybe more or less, it depends on how quickly i can heal. i'll cya all around asap.

lots of luv and hugz
xaz

imported_Marcus
Aug 31st, 2003, 08:22:12 PM
Then get off the PC dude and get better :p

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 31st, 2003, 08:27:15 PM
Yes, get better Xaz...

PS. Marcus, love the dress, very nice color...:D

Charley
Aug 31st, 2003, 08:32:35 PM
Originally posted by Marcus
Then get off the PC dude and get better :p

Finger-banging a keyboard with busted digits isn't the greatest of ideas. Listen to Marcus. Just hang tight until you get better, instead of risking further injury.

I'm consolidating this into your last away thread.

imported_Terran Starek
Aug 31st, 2003, 08:38:09 PM
Get to feeling better, Miss Xazor! Skating rules, but typing with nubs does not! :D

Elise Wolfe
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:28:27 PM
Skatepark?? What's that??

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 1st, 2003, 05:58:19 AM
Jesus, Xazor, we is missing you!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Skatepark sounds awesome, but I'll agree that typing with fractured fingers and repeatedly hitting the wrong keys is likely to put you in a bad mood. Trust me, I've had experience...:lol

I was at the skatepark a couple of days ago...some kid there quite nearly split his head open by landing it on the edge of the bowl...blood everywhere...eep...

Anyways, hope your damaged digits get better, and that your writer's block goes away, and your schedule miraculously clears up (might as well hope for a Ferrari or two, while you're at it...) Cya Xazor!

~Lion~

imported_Marcus
Sep 1st, 2003, 06:47:29 AM
Hmph, must be some thing about damage today -

- a differential dropped off a jack and landed on my forearm
- rattle gun got hung up and tore itself out of my hand, nicely bruised hand.

The things we do to have fun :x

Actually, was pretty sure it was because the car being put back together knew it was tonight being retired and sold. damn thing fought us the whole way

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 1st, 2003, 06:59:10 AM
Erm....which car would this be, Marcus? :lol

Only auto-related injury I've ever had was when a tire landed on my arm when I was hanging with my mechanic uncle...damn, those things are HEAVY!!!

imported_Marcus
Sep 1st, 2003, 07:02:11 AM
One of the multitude here. Old thing, about 32 years old and a POS. Going to another home where it will get a 400hp 13B rotary turbo. For a car with 1100 kgs wet, that's going to be scary.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 1st, 2003, 07:13:52 AM
*Imagines the car*

*Winces*

You play with very scary toys, man...

Alpha
Sep 1st, 2003, 07:21:12 AM
Gert better Xazor! :) *huggles* Love ya! :D And don't worry, we'll all be here when you get back. :D

imported_Marcus
Sep 1st, 2003, 08:23:26 AM
Originally posted by Lion El' Jonson
*Imagines the car*

*Winces*

You play with very scary toys, man...

Wouldnt have it any other way

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 1st, 2003, 09:58:36 AM
Incidentally, Marcus, I love your dress. Goes very well with the hair-do. :lol

Faith Scott
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:00:30 AM
thanks guys -- i'm still hurtin pretty bad. i really shouldn't be on the net, but i can't leave this place alone. :lol

and elise -- a skatepark -- you don't know what that is?! :eek it's an awesome place! a place with ramps and grind rails and stair sets for people like myself, who skateboard and or do aggressive inline skating. we go and get our rumps kicked and then go home to sleep off the pain. :lol

seriously, though, it's an awesome place and i'm sure you must have one around you somewhere. ;)

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:02:10 AM
We can always tell somebody is in pain when there are no capitalizations in their posts...:lol

Get better, Xaz. We all miss you...even Marcus, with his red hair and flowery dress...:p

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:03:39 AM
Is anyone else feeling strangely attracted to Marcus today, or is it just me?

Jela Rowan
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:06:21 AM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic

Not attracted, but he does look very pretty.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:08:25 AM
Originally posted by Jela Rowan
Not attracted, but he does look very pretty.

Ya'know, your avatar looks strangely like that computer dude in Beyblade.

Jela Rowan
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:10:17 AM
Originally posted by Lion El' Jonson
Ya'know, your avatar looks strangely like that computer dude in Beyblade.

It is.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:21:58 AM
Ah...I remembered the glasses. We seem to be getting more anime avatars every month. Digimon->Beyblade->Who knows...:lol

Kelt Simoson
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:27:47 AM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic

Bushy haired, stubble infested aussie markus dressed up as kate winslet?

Nah, you keep him...err..her..i mean her...it!

imported_Marcus
Sep 1st, 2003, 03:04:56 PM
:D

I lost a bet to Yog and hence.......

I'm going to get him back tho

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 1st, 2003, 03:06:34 PM
I think you look fabulous, Marcus ;) I love Kate Winslet

Crystal
Sep 1st, 2003, 03:44:28 PM
I thought prehaps I was mistaken when I saw that earlier.. kept looking to see if maybe someone made a Marcus_ account to pretend to be marcus or something to mess with our heads!! :cry

imported_Marcus
Sep 1st, 2003, 03:55:20 PM
No, it's just Marcus..... messing with your heads :D

Ardath Bey
Sep 1st, 2003, 04:15:55 PM
Marcus is a pertty girlie eh?! :)

imported_Marcus
Sep 1st, 2003, 04:18:39 PM
Make a move on me and I'll beat you up with my handbag, punk

Ardath Bey
Sep 1st, 2003, 04:23:20 PM
Oh come now, don't flirt Marcus, you're going to make this ol'boy blush! :)