PDA

View Full Version : Fencing lessons!

Paegxis Pragmaa
Aug 30th, 2003, 11:14:49 PM
Paegxis needs to learn self-defense, and I'd like it if she learned a style of sword fighting. Not necessarily fencing, like the thread title says, just any style of swordplay will do. She cannot use a lightsaber, since she's Force-insensitive and can't build one, so she's stuck using metal swords. I was hoping that someone has a character that is accustomed to using such weapons, and would be willing to teach her to fight.

Sejah Haversh
Aug 31st, 2003, 02:03:15 AM
I would love to. Fencing and swordplay are Sejah's greatest skills, and greatest pride, but right now I don't have time, and he is in no condition to be walking, let alone instructing fighting techniques.

Pierce Tondry
Aug 31st, 2003, 02:41:25 PM
Figrin D'an has an IC reputation as a skilled lightsaber wielder- he might know a few weapons aside from that. You could try PMing him?

Ka' el Darcverse
Aug 31st, 2003, 03:12:00 PM
OOC-wise, I begin my basic fencing course next week, so for any questions I'd be happy to help

Charley
Aug 31st, 2003, 06:52:21 PM
Anbira knows a fair bit of swordplay, but he's unlikely to teach a non Jedi.

Nathanial K'cansce
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:39:33 AM
Snacky'd teach ya, but his style of sword play is sorta not normal, in that he doesn't have one. He sorta likes to create openings for offensive attacks through offensive strikes and defense. *not really knowledgable on sword-fight lessons.*

Paegxis Pragmaa
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:34:20 PM
I think I've got a helper...but maybe not...depending on how things work out I may need the help of someone else. Thanks to all who posted. :)