PDA

View Full Version : Too Much Sun and Sugar

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 30th, 2003, 05:53:02 PM
It's been a year now since I last had too much sun and sugar on the same day.

Piece of advice, don't spend a whole day in the sun eating sugar and going on rides. It doesn't do you any good,

But man do you have a lot of fun. I spent my day up until about an hour ago at a local fair, spent to much money, and had a blast.

Sorry, just have to get some sugar out of my system.

Crystal
Aug 30th, 2003, 06:07:10 PM
You can have too much sun and sugar..? o_O

I don't eat much sugar and don't get much sun..

The few times I've actually been to the fair I've went at night and only for a little while, prehaps an hour or two at if that. And even when I was younger, I didn't get any candy or anything. Wow, just realized It's been years since I've been to any kind of theme park or fair or anything.

:cry

Someone take me to an theme park!!! Please?

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 30th, 2003, 06:41:05 PM
Rally driving is a bigger rush that ANY fairground :D

Sejah Haversh
Aug 30th, 2003, 08:47:23 PM
*In movie guy voice*

But is it better than Spam on toast? I don't think so.

James Prent
Aug 31st, 2003, 03:34:47 AM
mmm spam on toast... mmmm

:x

Crystal
Aug 31st, 2003, 05:00:07 AM
In middle school we had a spam day every year.. the 8th graders would like fix the food and stuff. Spam sandwitches.

One time I forgot my lunch, so I got the most burnt one I could find and covered it in ketchup and it tasted like a hamburger.. well, not really. Just tasted like ketchup >_<

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 31st, 2003, 10:02:18 AM
Hey, can anybody give me like a hundred dollars so I can go to the fair again. I spent to much money there yestarday and now I can only buy things that I really really really need.

:cry