PDA

View Full Version : Training of Zereth Lancer I

Salem Ave
Aug 30th, 2003, 01:26:00 PM
Evening had just drawn in comfortably around Corellia. Salem Ave stood outside in the chill, his wooly cloak around him as he watched the night sky. He had sent a message to one of the Masterless apprentices to meet him here, and now awaited his arrival so that the two could begin training.

Zereth Lancer
Aug 31st, 2003, 02:57:17 PM
Zereth walked through the darkness wearing his ninja-like outfit and his claok tighty wraped around him to keap out the cold

He came to where Salem was, "I received your message" The aprentice looked around, no one else was around, he turned back to Salem "I am ready for your instructions."

Salem Ave
Sep 1st, 2003, 06:26:41 AM
Salem nodded curtly.

“I do not know who you arrre. You mussst tell me about yourself before we can begin.”

Zereth Lancer
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:21:07 AM
Zereth nodded "I am Zereth Lancer, Masterless Aprentice of the Sith order" He hesitated a moment "my past is unknown to me and I do not know if i have any living relatives"

Zereth hoped this was what Salem wanted to hear.

Salem Ave
Sep 2nd, 2003, 02:34:42 PM
“A shrrrouded past,” Salem mused aloud.

“Is that what drives you? To find out about yourrr history? Or do you have another motive?”

Zereth Lancer
Sep 5th, 2003, 04:06:52 PM
"my motive is to live till the day I find my past, and the power of the sith can help me survive until that day."

Salem Ave
Sep 6th, 2003, 04:47:56 AM
“A weak goal, but a goal none the lesssss.”

Salem smirked.

“Have you had any training yet?”

Zereth Lancer
Sep 6th, 2003, 08:06:59 PM
"the only training i've had was what I could teach myself" He smiled weakly

"But i have no training in the use of the force."

Salem Ave
Sep 7th, 2003, 05:10:41 AM
“What do you know of the Forrrce and the Darrrkside then, Zereth?”

Zereth Lancer
Sep 8th, 2003, 08:57:07 PM
"I know that the force is a living matter that can be controled by those who are force sencative" he paused for a moment "and we come to the darkside when we are let out emotions make our desicions."

Salem Ave
Sep 9th, 2003, 12:27:42 PM
“When we let our more negative emotions manifessst,” Salem replied, with a slight nod.

“While Jedi deny anger and pain, we embrace it, making ourselves stronger. Have you ever felt the Force?”

Zereth Lancer
Sep 9th, 2003, 02:11:32 PM
Zereth thought for a moment "what do you mean by 'felt the force'?" He asked Salem.

Salem Ave
Sep 10th, 2003, 07:44:12 AM
“Felt it around you… been angry and felt the Darrrkside in you. I think you would know you had had felt it.”

Zereth Lancer
Sep 11th, 2003, 05:11:16 PM
Zereth nodded "yes, I have felt the darkside of the force" he grined coldly "many times it has been my only freind."

Salem Ave
Sep 12th, 2003, 10:27:21 AM
“Good. When you have felt it, hasss anything odd everrr happened? Things shaking, perhaps.”

Zereth Lancer
Sep 12th, 2003, 01:15:43 PM
Zereth nodded "that and other things" he sighed "it often gets me into trouble"

an evil glint came into his eye "but who dosn't like makeing a little trouble now and then."

Salem Ave
Sep 13th, 2003, 02:16:39 AM
Salem nodded and probably would have smiled, if it was something that he did often – which it was not.

“And can you do those sssorts of things at your command, or are they rrrandom?”

Zereth Lancer
Sep 13th, 2003, 12:29:28 PM
"I can do somethings on my own and random things dont happen as often as they used to" he said as he remembered the forst time it had happened

it had knocked a old man off his feet and Zereth got into a lot of trouble for it.

Salem Ave
Sep 14th, 2003, 01:32:58 AM
“Ssshow me, then,” Salem motioned a cloven hand around himself.

“Move something herrre.”

Zereth Lancer
Sep 15th, 2003, 01:36:59 PM
Zereth reached behind his head and pulled one of his long swords out of its sheath and laid it on the ground infront pf him

He then closed his eyes and constentrated, the sword began to lift of the ground, it then started to spin slowly, it picked up speed and spun faster.

Salem Ave
Sep 20th, 2003, 01:50:27 AM
The sword snapped out of the air and into Salem’s clawed hand. He rose it into the air and without warning threw it with deadly accuracy at Zereth. Somehow, he’d have to stop the oncoming threat – and Salem hoped it would be clear that he wanted him to do it with the Force.

Zereth Lancer
Sep 20th, 2003, 01:36:03 PM
Zereth gasped as the sword came at him, he held out his hands and used the force to slow down the sword I dont think I can stop it in time he thought as the sword still came at him

used threw more power into stoping the sword, beads of sweat formed on his head and it stoped just inches from his body

he fell to his knees as he took a deep breath, the sword fell also and was laying on the ground infront of Zereth

"that was most diffucult" he said as he wiped the sweat off his brow.

Salem Ave
Sep 21st, 2003, 06:34:51 AM
“Up on yourrr feet.”

Salem wasn’t about to let up now. He lifted a hand and indicated some wood waiting to be cut, piled at the foot of the Palace stairs. There were quite a few thick logs there that looked as though they would need a hefty axe to split them in two.

“Chop them,” the Knight ordered, but continued as Zereth began to get up.

“Frrrom where you are sssitting…”

Zereth Lancer
Sep 22nd, 2003, 02:33:18 PM
Zereth looked at Salem then he turned to the logs and then back to Salem again "how would I occumplish such a task as this?"

Salem Ave
Sep 23rd, 2003, 02:29:52 AM
“With the Force.”

Salem replied as if this should have been plainly obvious.

“You called the sword to you, now refine this ability ssso that you control the blade’s movements. Guide it with yourrr mind.”

Zereth Lancer
Sep 23rd, 2003, 01:58:23 PM
Zereth nodded and picked up the sword with the force and moved it slowly over to the log

his frowned as he made the sword move forward and back to cut the wood,after several minutes the sword was not even half way through yet

Zereth put out more power into the sword and it started to cut faster and faster, after a few more minutes the sword had completed it task and the log was cut in half

Zereth fell backwards onto his back, he was breathing heavily and sweet driped down his face and he just stared strait up into the sky and wasn't even blinking.

Salem Ave
Sep 27th, 2003, 03:42:08 AM
Salem looked down at the black gaze.

“You sss-ee what prrrice the force comes at Zereth. It is not an easy tool to manipulate. You must practice its use at all times.”

The Knight squinted slightly and looked out into the mid-distance.

“Up. We fight.”

Zereth Lancer
Sep 27th, 2003, 02:04:34 PM
Zereth finalt blinked fight? is he crazy, im totaly exausted and he wants to fight now Zereth thought as he tried to get to his feet I will not give up even if he asks me to conquer the galaxy

He grabed the hilt of his other long sword and pulled out of of its sheath, he then held it infront of himself "I am ready."

Salem Ave
Sep 29th, 2003, 10:04:25 AM
The sword that had been used to cut the wood was once again in Salem’s hands, with the slightest of effort. Without warning, he hacked it down in a strike that was intended to run the Apprentice through.

Zereth Lancer
Sep 29th, 2003, 01:52:15 PM
Zereth dived to the side to avoid Salems attack, he then got to his feet and ran at Salem thrusting his sword in the direction of the Vampires chest.

Salem Ave
Oct 2nd, 2003, 01:27:04 PM
The steel of the two blades met with a sching as Salem knocked aside his apprentices attack. With the weapon out of the war, he moved to barge the disciple over.

Zereth Lancer
Oct 2nd, 2003, 05:23:14 PM
Zereth clenched his teeth as his sword was knocked to the side exposing the rest of his body for attack

he droped his sword and jumped into the air aided by the force and landed behind Salem

he then grabed a short sword of his belt and turned and attacked at Salem's back

Salem Ave
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:12:03 AM
Salem cut his body around, twisting somewhat uneasily to block the attack. He ducked down and out to the side to regain some semblance of balance, and swept the sword upwards tracing something of an uppercut with the blades tip.

Zereth Lancer
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:57:37 PM
Zereth backed fliped away from Salem's attack, He landed on his feet and charged at Salem thrusting his short sword in the derection of Salem's midsection.

Salem Ave
Oct 28th, 2003, 03:09:02 AM
Two sharp swings of the sword – the first to fend off the attack, the second to drive in the very same manner that Zereth’s had; a direct course with the Apprentices gut.

Zereth Lancer
Oct 28th, 2003, 02:33:14 PM
Zereth saw the sword coming at him, He dived to the side avoiding Salem's attack

He jumped to his feet and used the force to pull his long sword back into his hand he also returned his short sword to its sheath

He held his sword infront of himself as he waited for Salem's next attack.

Salem Ave
Dec 5th, 2003, 06:12:47 AM
"Good, that is enough for now," Salem lowered his sword.

"We have worked well today, Zerrreth. Training will continue tomorrow morning. Rest now."

Zereth Lancer
Dec 5th, 2003, 01:59:53 PM
Zereth nodded his head and bowed to salem "then I shall see you tomarow master". He turned and walked away from Salem and toward the sith palace.