PDA

View Full Version : Twin trouble...(Open to any friends of Quay)

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 30th, 2003, 10:35:07 AM
It had been a few days since, Yasmin Le'Kray had settled into a small apartment down the street. She and Quay'Na's father Cordell had just gone to take Quay's uncle back to Corellia after a few days visit.

The young woman was settling in very well, she had herself a job at a men's club a few blocks down and was very content with her life.

Finding her twin sister had been the best news of all. They had so much catching up to do and now had plenty of time to do it. Even though, Quay had a more quiet and calm demeanor, perhaps Yasmin could rub some of her own talents off on the Padawan. She could at least try.

The B&G was slighlty boring, people milling about talking, no dancing, no hollerin'...nothing. These Jedi-type were sooo boring!

So far the only thing she was happy about was that she was near Quay and looking to fool any of Quay's other friends. After all, the Dasquian guy had fallen for it, why not anyone else?

Dressed in her usual skin-tight leather mini-skirt, matching crop top and spiked, knee-high black leather boots, she was bound to be noticed.

With a quiet sigh, she made sure she stayed out in the open, so any of Quay's friends would notice her. With a Margarita in her hand, Yasmin knew there would be things happening tonight, because a new girl was in town....

Yasmin Le'Kray.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 30th, 2003, 01:15:09 PM
Tony walked into the room and instantly noticed Quay, He walked over to her "hello Quay'Na, I havn't seen you around for a while"

He noticed how she was dressed diferently "umm, so whats up?" he smiled.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 30th, 2003, 01:24:26 PM
Yasmin smiled devilishly. "Oh, just out and about. Why don't you join me? I was looking to have some fun tonight, this place is really bumming. How about we spruce things up a bit?"

She winked in his direction and purposely brushed her napkin to the floor. Having to lean over towards him so he could obviously not miss what was beneath her top.

Lady Mylia
Aug 30th, 2003, 04:42:14 PM
Mylia walked into the B&G. She smiled and nodded to the guards as she passed. She never had any problems with them, considering she didn't carry any weapons on her. She took a seat at the bar and ordered a soda and salad. She didn't really feel like doing any serious drinking that night. She looked around to see who she could find and she spotted Quay. It was odd seeing her, but she was still pleased none the less. Mylia took her soda and salad and made her way over to Quay and someone she wasn't very fimilar with. She smiled and nodded to the stranger before addressing Quay'Na. "Hey, Quay. How are you feeling?" She asked as she sat down by Quay. She noticed the unusualy outfit, but didn't say anything about it.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 30th, 2003, 07:55:20 PM
Yasmin gave the woman a strange look. "Feeling?" She shrugged. "Never better, I'm ready to cut lose and really party tonight are you with me?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 30th, 2003, 08:45:07 PM
Mylia raised an eyebrow. Quay was never on for letting lose and partying, but Mylia was certainly up for it. She was always up for some fun. "That's good to hear. I'd love to party with you." Mylia looked Quay up and down, there was something different about her. But for now, she just shrugged it off. "Oh, by the way, I love the hair cut. It's really cute on you."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 30th, 2003, 10:22:05 PM
Yasmin's smile widened. "Thanks, just had it done. I think, we need a round of drinks, on me. I'll buy!!" She looked over at Tony and smiled wider as she stood up. Now, she was ready for some fun.

Licking her lips, she approached the young male Padawan, swinging her hips from side to side to make sure he noticed just how tight her skirt was.

Yasmin walked around him and placed her arms around his shoulders and nuzzled her lips on the back of his neck. He shivered as she continued on around towards his ear and whispered softly. "Where have you been all my life?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 30th, 2003, 10:27:34 PM
Mylia watched Quay'Na in dissbelief. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped, exposing her half chewed lettuce. "Who are you?" She questioned the woman who she thought to be Quay'Na. Mylia knew there was something different this woman, even though her look was simuliar to her friend, her personality was totally different. Mylia had many-a hours training with Quay'Na and she felt that she knew Quay very well, this woman was not the Quay'Na they all knew and loved.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 30th, 2003, 10:35:48 PM
"Oh, please, I'm just having some fun." Yasmin smiled as she returned to her seat. "Since when are Jedi not allowed to show a little skin, touch a few hearts....blah, blah, blah. Now, where are those drink serving trash cans? Am I gonna have to stand on the table to get some service here? Yo!" she yelled and waved her arms around.

Lady Mylia
Aug 30th, 2003, 10:43:59 PM
Mylia fnished her bite and swallowed her it hard. She decided she was going to play along with this imposter's little cherade long enough to find out who it was. "You know as well as I do that Jedi are allowed to. . . touch hearts. . . just not anything else." She blushed slightly even speaking of things of that nature. "The service droids will be here soon enough. Just calm down." She said pulling her hands from the air to the table.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 31st, 2003, 02:31:06 PM
Tony just stared something's different about Quay, but then again, she's more fun like this He thought to himself

He could tell that something was bothering Mylia "hello" He said to Mylia "my name is Tony Maxwell" He smiled

A service droid rolled up to they're table.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 31st, 2003, 04:01:46 PM
A-ha, she got his name!!! Yasmin smiled towards Tony. "So, Tony Luv, what's on for tonight?"

Tony Maxwell
Aug 31st, 2003, 05:35:29 PM
"umm, I dont know, what do you want to do Quay'Na?" Tony said returning her smile.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 31st, 2003, 07:56:12 PM
"Well, I had thought about doing some club-hopping, doing some dancing, drinking some whiskey and and just plain having fun." She told them with a coy smile.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 31st, 2003, 08:34:02 PM
bar hopping? something is totaly different about Quay tony thought "umm, that sounds like fun" He turned to Mylia "you coming too?" he smiled sweetly.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 31st, 2003, 08:45:45 PM
Yasmin looked over to Mylia. "You just have to come join us, it wouldn't be a proper party without you." She beamed. "But, ya know you really could change the duds. I mean, where were going, that outfit won't attract anyone, luv." She told Mylia as she looked over her Padawan attire.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:03:46 PM
Tony looked from Mylia's Jedi robes to his leather jacket white shirt and black pants and then to Yasmin

"umm, you dont have to make fun of how she's dressed Quay'Na" He hoped his words would change Quays attitude towards Mylia.

Lady Mylia
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:35:28 PM
Mylia nodded to Tony. "I'm Mylia. It's a pleasure." She smiled and for a moment kept quiet as Tony and Quay exchanged plans for the dancing. Mylia hadn't done that for a while, since before she left to the GJO. "I-I don't know. Clubbing.... I don't know if that's for me anymore..."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:52:17 PM
"Oh, come on chickie. We will have a wild time."

Lady Mylia
Aug 31st, 2003, 10:42:00 PM
Mylia continued to resist. "I don't think so, Quay. Why don't we just hang out here? We can have loads of fun here." She said, not quiet sounding so sure herself.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 05:12:24 AM
Meanwhile, in the Temple's recruitment center. Quay'Na Rakai walked up to her good friend, Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic.

The center was just about to close as he was locking the doors. "Hey, Dasquian." She smiled a she came up to him. "I was just about to head over to the B&G for a bite to eat and was kinda wondering if you'd like to join me?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 1st, 2003, 05:16:01 AM
“Oh sure,” Dasquian quickly drummed in the security code to lock the centers doors.

“It’s been a busy day today… and I’m absolutely famished.”

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 05:19:48 AM
"Good, I could really use the company." She answered back with a nod.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 1st, 2003, 05:22:09 AM
Dasquian smiled and the two set off, making quick work of the short walk to the Bar and Grill. On approaching, they could hear the noise from within – it must have been busy tonight. Dasquian held the door open for Quay, glancing into the throng of people as he did so.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 05:30:24 AM
Delete

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 1st, 2003, 05:49:19 AM
"Here? Loads of fun? Ha!" Yasmin laughed towards Mylia as she gulped down the rest fo her drink. "But, then again, I suppose I could liven up the place." With that in mind, Yasmin stood up, used her seat as a step and got herself up onto the table and began dancing in a very erotic way.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 06:02:22 AM
Quay'Na smiled and nodded curtly as they entered the establishment. The place was very busy and there was a lot of hooting and hollering going on, unsual for this time of evening.

"Where would you like to..." Quay'Na's voice dropped as she saw what all the fuss was about and heard her name being called in the form of catcalls.

Her eyes widened in disbelief as she stood there and watched Yasmin on top of a table dancing..or at least she thought it was dancing, for a rather large group of guys that had gathered around.

Quay'Na was mortified, absolutely mortified. The catcalls were being aimed at Yasmin, who obviously was claiming herself to be Quay.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 1st, 2003, 06:05:25 AM
Dasquian broke away from Quay and headed over to the ‘display’.

“I’m afraid you’re going to have to get down,” he called over the jeers. Everything went silent.

“We don’t permit that type of ‘entertainment’ here.”

Tony Maxwell
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:14:57 AM
Tony helped Yasmin off the table, He soon noticed Quay coming up behind Das WHAT!

he looked from Yasmin to Quay then back Yasmin "which one of you is the reall Quay'Na?" he managed a weak smile.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:19:35 AM
Yasmin took a hold of Tony's arm. "I am, Tony." She smiled lightly.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:22:14 AM
As the crowd around the table quickly broke up, Quay'Na made her way over behind Dasquian. She frowned at her sister, "I am, Tony." The timing couldn't have been better as both sister's spoke at the same exact moment.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:26:58 AM
Tony looked form one to the other unable to figure out who is who

"well then which one of you can answer what we had for dinner at my quarters last month?" he asked them both.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:33:27 AM
Quay'Na crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Why don't you answer that?" She asked staring at her twin.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:35:14 AM
Yasmin let go of Tony's arm and straighted a little. "Of course...we had...uh....steak and eggs."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:36:53 AM
"Ha! You're wrong!" She looked at Tony, "root stew, bread and a wonderful chocolate cake."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:43:43 AM
Dasquian folded his arms over his chest and frowned.

“Your continued attempt to deceive people is not appreciated, Yasmin.”

Tony Maxwell
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:47:41 AM
Yasmin? what a pretty name Tony thought to himself, He turned to Das "so, she's been doing this to other people then me and Mylia?"

He looked at Yasmin she sure is different then her sister

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:53:17 AM
Yasmin smirked. "I was just having some fun, give it a rest."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:56:28 AM
Quay'Na sighed heavily. "Yes, but your fun can get me into an awful lot of trouble." She silently hoped no other Master had seen her sister's show. As she glanced around, a few head were turning. Great, just what I need more bad rumors...

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:02:25 PM
“There are places to have that sort of fun. This is not one of them,” Dasquian replied dryly.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 1st, 2003, 12:07:38 PM
Tony sighed and looked around they're little group "why dont we just all order a drink anda foret about this event?" he smiled hopingly.

Lady Mylia
Sep 1st, 2003, 02:37:11 PM
Mylia watched as Das and Quay arrived. A satisfied smile crossed her face. She went over to Quay and placed an arm on her shoulder. "It's good to see, you, Quay." Mylia glared over at the very essentric Yasmin.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 02:42:31 PM
"Thanks, Mylia." Quay'Na answered with a smile and sighed.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 2nd, 2003, 03:22:20 AM
"Oh, lighten up! I was only trying to have a little fun. Come on, Quay'Na., it was just some dancing. No harm done." Came Yasmin's response.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 2nd, 2003, 03:23:44 AM
Dasquian nodded to Tony.

“Yes, let’s do that,” and then looked to Quay. She seemed sad.

“Let’s all have a seat.”

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 2nd, 2003, 03:51:39 AM
Quay'Na looked at Dasquian and shook her head. "I can't...I'm sorry, I need to go." She quickly turned and walked towards the door, tears already glistening in her eyes.

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 2nd, 2003, 04:44:26 AM
Jacali was just entering Yog's as Quay'Na was exiting, she looked a little upset. "Hey, Quay..." But, Quay'Na was out the door a second later.

With a shrug, she continued into the bar and grill. Looking around she saw her master with Mylia and another guy and....Quay'Na?

She looked back at the closed door. I know I just saw her! With a rather confused look, she walked over to them.

"Hey, what's going on?" She stared at Quay'Na and then looked back at the door. "Am I going crazy here, or did I just see Quay leave?"

Lady Mylia
Sep 2nd, 2003, 04:47:54 AM
Mylia watched as Quay'Na left. She felt the urge to get up and follow her, but she knew Quay wanted to be by herself right then. She would speak with Quay later. She watched as Jacali came in. She nodded in responce to Jacali. "You are crazy, but that was Quay'Na. This...." She said, holding her hand out to Yasmin. "...is Yasmin La'Kray. Quay's sister, twin sister."

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 2nd, 2003, 04:54:40 AM
"Twin sister?" Jacali asked as she looked at the Quay lookalike. "When did this happen?"

Yasmin Le'Kray
Sep 2nd, 2003, 04:56:46 AM
yasmin smirked at the new girl. "About twenty years ago, I would guess."

Tony Maxwell
Sep 2nd, 2003, 12:32:55 PM
Tony laughed quitely to himself, then he turned to Jacali "hello, my name is Tony maxwell, im a freind of Quay'Na's" he smiled sweety.

Lady Mylia
Sep 2nd, 2003, 01:20:46 PM
Mylia glared to Yasmin with an eyeroll. She turned back towards Jacali. "She just showed up recently."

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 3rd, 2003, 02:48:21 AM
She shook Tony's hand wth a smile. "It's nice to meet you, Tony." Then , her gaze went back to Mylia, Dasquian and Yasmin. "Ummm, it's nice to meet you too, Yasmin."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 3rd, 2003, 02:59:38 AM
Dasquian looked between the group, frowned slightly, then turned and made a beeline for the door, to follow Quay.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 3rd, 2003, 03:16:35 AM
Once outside, Quay had sat down on a bench a little ways down. She stared at the traffi passing by as the tear fell down her cheek, she made no attempts to wipe it away.

She couldn't believe what Yasmin was trying to pull. Why? As if she didn't have enough delimna's in her life the way it was, without this.

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 5th, 2003, 03:32:16 AM
Jacali was startled by her Master's abrupt leave. "What's going on?"