PDA

View Full Version : Asking permission....

Audrie X-4
Aug 29th, 2003, 08:57:22 PM
I am wondering if it would be alright if The Audrie X-4 could post in GJO grounds when needed... The Audrie X-4 is Neyasha's Starship, but also has a mind of it's own, due to the central computer network is controled by a Synth-droid brain, allowing the Synth the brain to interact with every system in itself, and with other people by using the intercom. In a sence the ship is just a large droid that can't leave the hanger...

In a number of threads where the ship is mentioned by Neyasha, she says it is being held in the GJO hanger, and since Audrie is a small starship, It will not likely need to post in any other place in the GJO aside from the GJO grounds...

So.. Please may I have permission to post in the GJO grounds? I have a few threads comming up where I need to have some people visit Neyasha's ship.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 29th, 2003, 10:29:40 PM
You would fall under a subset of Neyasha. Go right ahead. You'd be in GJO's hangar bay, essential. Everything is cool.

Audrie X-4
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:48:13 PM
Thanks! :) I thought it wouldn't be a problem, but thought I would just ask anyway...