PDA

View Full Version : Lost and found...

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 29th, 2003, 12:48:13 PM
After having a rather interesting conversation with a woman in the B&G, Yasmin Le'Kray went across the street to the Jedi Order. Her sister was here and she couldn't wait any longer to locate her.

The young woman hustled up the steps and walked into the Recruitment center, surely to find someone who knew Quay'Na.

It was busy as she glanced around, she knew she should have waited for her father, but she just couldnt' any longer.

Quay'Na was just too close.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2003, 12:51:21 PM
“Quay.”

A figure appeared, smiling broadly. It was Dasquian.

“You’ve had your hair cut – it looks nice.”

He beamed and asked:

“Are you looking for something?”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 29th, 2003, 12:58:24 PM
A bigger grin came across the young woman's lips as she tastfully looked at the rather handsome man before, this could be very interesting.

"I've been looking for you actually. Where have you been all my life?" She walked around him and looked him up and down.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:00:51 PM
Dasquian blinked and glanced down, avoiding eye-contact as he laughed slightly.

“Ahhhum…” he felt like Aaron all of a sudden, “is everything alright, Quay?”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:04:17 PM
She stood before him, very closely and then put her arms around his shoulders. "Quite alright, now that you're here." She purred.

"Why don't we take a walk and just see how well we know each other?"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:08:02 PM
Dasquian lifted his hands and slowly, gently, began to push away Quay’s hold on him.

“Quay…”

He sighed slightly. He wasn’t ready to be propositioned like this and wouldn’t be for a long time.

“You don’t seem like yourself… are you sure you’re okay?”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:11:21 PM
Yasmin let her arms drop to her sides and stood with the best pout she could muster. "Well, you're no fun and I can see that from what I've read the Jedi Order is still nothing but a bunch of monks, unless you prove me otherwise." She stepped back.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:13:54 PM
“Monks?”

Dasquian quirked an eyebrow. Perhaps something that the Doctors had given Quay had made her a little … odd.

“I think you need to have a lie down, Quay.”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:21:24 PM
"Depends, if you're there with me." She smiled slyly. "And I want it all."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:24:51 PM
Dasquian, not exactly a Casanova, felt himself going red.

“Really,” he looked like a bird with ruffled feathers, trying to fumble a few words out.

“I don’t think that is appropriate…”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:29:08 PM
"Since when is anything ever 'appropriate' anymore? Sometimes you just have to let go and go with the flow. Are you with me, Mr. Gorgeous?" She took a hold of his hand and placed it on her chest, in a loving gesture.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:31:39 PM
The Knight was frowning a little now.

“I am not.”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:35:50 PM
"Have you not looked in the mirror lately? You're a dream." Yasmin told him coyly with a wink. "You can be part of my dreams anytime, day or night." She looked around the place. "Let's drop this joint and go get a drink. I'll even buy your drink, loverboy."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:37:21 PM
“No, thank you. I have some business to tend to.”

He hoped this was just some phase. He liked the normal Quay much more than this ‘version’

“If you’ll excuse me…”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:40:32 PM
"Pfft," came her reply. "Man, you are stiff as a board! Lighten up. Let me show you some 'real' fun." She jumped up onto the nearest counter and began one of her gigs she did at the clubs she danced in. Her body swooning to a song she was singing, called, 'Hey baby.' She danced and sang towards the Jedi Knight.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:50:37 PM
Dasquian cringed and had to look away.

“Stop. Please.”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:55:05 PM
Yasmin was far from listening and continued to sing and dance, now that she had everone's attention, she began to unbutton her blouse.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:58:29 PM
“No!!”

Dasquian’s face was etched with frustration and annoyance.

“Quay! I don’t know what’s gotten into you but as your superior I demand that you get down this instant and cease this ridiculous charade.”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 29th, 2003, 02:03:12 PM
Yasmin stopped and smirked at him for yelling at her. She looked out at the crowd that had formed. "Free show tonight at the B&G!!!"

She then jumped down and looked at the agitated Knight. "I was only having some fun." She looked around again and then back at Dasquian. "So, what does my sister do around here for fun anyways? Play checkers?"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2003, 02:07:34 PM
“What do you mean ‘your sister’?” Dasquian asked, eyes narrowing.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 29th, 2003, 02:11:20 PM
delete

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 29th, 2003, 02:16:41 PM
"Quay'Na Rakai, of course! The one you've been calling me since I walked in the door. She's my long lost twin sister that I've been searching for for over three years now. I've finally found her, or so you say."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2003, 02:19:13 PM
Dasquian squinted.

“… What.”

He blinked, “Are you serious?”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 29th, 2003, 02:21:38 PM
The young woman nodded. "Yes, very. My name is Yasmin Le'Kray, exotic dancer at your service, Mr..." She gave him her best smile.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2003, 02:25:20 PM
“Dasquian Belargic,” he replied curly.

If this was Quay’s sister – and she did look like her – she certainly wasn’t anything like Quay.

“… Le’Kray? You do not share Quay’Nas surname?”

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 29th, 2003, 02:39:57 PM
"No, Quay'Na's real name was Halindra Lynise Le'Kray, but she was adopted into the Rakai family. It took us a long time to finally find her. Is she here?"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 30th, 2003, 04:13:48 AM
“Yes.”

Dasquian folded his arms across his chest. He didn’t appreciate being hoodwinked like this.

“I’ll just call for her…”

Lifting up a small comm, he found himself once again summoning the Padawan.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 30th, 2003, 04:53:57 AM
Quay'Na had been in the Archives, studiying when the call came through, she sighed as she thought about the last visitor she had. That had turned into a nightmare.

"Be there shortly, Dasquian." She replied as she stood and checked out her texts.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 30th, 2003, 04:58:06 AM
"I'd really like to surprise her," Yasmin said. "So, I'll go stand over there until she comes in." She pointed over by the counter and before he coud even answer, she walked away.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 30th, 2003, 05:05:50 AM
It was only a few moments later, that Quay'Na walked in. She was neatly dressed in her Padawan attire with her book bag slung over her back. She saw the tall, handsome Jedi Knight standing alone in the crowd and walked up to him, curiously. "Master Dasquian." She smiled and bowed to his presence. Any other time, she probably wouldn't have done so, but he was on duty.

"What's going on? I thought, I had a visitor." She added kindly with a gentle smile.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 30th, 2003, 05:25:13 AM
“You do,”

Dasquian motioned to the side, where a figure was standing in the shadows.

“Your sister.”

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 30th, 2003, 05:29:39 AM
A look of utter excitement came over her features, "Cheyanne? Where?" As she turned and began searching the crowd. She stopped suddenly, it wasn't Cheyanne. In fact, Quay'Na stepped backwards and bumped into Dasquian as she saw her, with a look of pure confusion.

"What...? How?" Where the only words she could say.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 30th, 2003, 05:38:40 AM
Yasmin stepped out, the look on her face nearly matching Quay'Na's. The resemblence was amazing, she had been prepared to see her sister, but nothing could actually prepare her for this.

"I'm Yasmin...Le'Kray...you're twin sister."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 30th, 2003, 05:43:37 AM
Quay'Na wanted to say that she didn't have a twin sister, but that made no sense, not now anyways.

She barely knew what to say. "Twins?" She could only imagine how lame that must've sounded, but it didn't even register.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 30th, 2003, 05:50:01 AM
"Yes, I only found out three years ago after our mother died and we found out that you were not longer living with her. It was quite a shock to find out that I had a sister, much less a twin." Yasmin's voice continued on. "All this time, Dad thought you were with her, he was so mad when..."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 30th, 2003, 05:53:39 AM
Quay'Na cut her off, "dad?" She couldn't believe it, her birth father was alive and had been searching for her for three years!

"I think, I need to sit down." It was all very overwhelmig.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 30th, 2003, 05:57:58 AM
Yasmin saw how overwhelmed her sister looked. "Yes, perhaps you shoud." She then looked at Dasquian. "Hey, loverboy, perhaps you could get her some water?"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 30th, 2003, 05:59:44 AM
Dasquian was all at once happy and sad for Quay. She had a sister, but then her sister seemed a bit … well … Dasquian tried not to judge people. He bustled off to get a drink and returned quickly, offering it out to Quay in silence.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 30th, 2003, 06:22:02 AM
Quay'Na smiled thankfully as she took the proffered glass. "Thank you, Master Dasquian." She put a lot of empasis on his title, hoping Yasmin would get the hint, but she didn't.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 30th, 2003, 06:28:24 AM
Yasmin walked over to Dasquian and put an arm around him. "Yeah, me and the 'ol loverboy here, had quite an interesting conversation...didn't we?" She winked at him and then pinched him on the rear.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 30th, 2003, 06:30:22 AM
Dasquian looked at Quay’s sister out of the corner of his eye, before taking a step forward away from her. He looked at Quay with an almost pleading expression.

“You wanted to speak with your sister, Yasmin. Here she is,” he said as he took to standing behind the Padawan.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 30th, 2003, 06:36:57 AM
Yasmin winked again. "Of course, you and I can chit chat later,. I'll be around for quite a while now that I've found Quay'Na. I've got some gig interviews just down the street later today."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 30th, 2003, 06:38:44 AM
"Gigs?" Quay'Na asked, "are you in a band?" That would explain the wild way she dressed.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 30th, 2003, 06:41:25 AM
"Frell no!! Bands are for babies!! I'm a dancer and rather good one at that. Wouldn't you agree, handsome?" She stepped towards Dasquain again.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 30th, 2003, 06:44:33 AM
She was going to be around for a while. Dasquian sighed. The last thing he needed was someone fawning over him. It was bad enough having to leave Xazor then to have someone else rubbing themselves in his face. He needed to assert himself and put her in her place … he would do that if she persisted.

“Apparently she can dance.”

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 30th, 2003, 06:51:23 AM
Quay'Na looked at Dasquian, he was acting rather strangely. He was usually very open and talkative especially to new people. But, then again Yasmin wasn't like anyone she'd ever associated with.

"Wow, that's pretty neat..." Something was going on, between the two of them.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Aug 30th, 2003, 06:57:42 AM
"Well, look at the time!! I've got an interview in a bit. I'd stay and chat, but I do need to get a job." Yasmin said as she gave Quay'Na a hug. "I'll be over at the bar and grill across the street in an hour or so. Dad ought to be there too by then, as well as your uncle."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 30th, 2003, 07:01:13 AM
The shock still hadn't really passed as Quay'Na nodded and returned the hug. "I'll be there." She told her and watched her trot off and out the door.

She looked up at Dasquian. "Well, if that wasn't the weirdest thing ever to happen. A twin...of all things."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 30th, 2003, 07:04:05 AM
“That’s one thing we have in common,” Dasquian smirked.

“I think I can guess which one of you is the evil twin,” he added, laughing quietly.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 30th, 2003, 07:08:26 AM
"I wouldn't know. Are you alright?" She asked as she stood and looked at him, with a raised eyebrow. "You don't seem like yourself. What is it?"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 30th, 2003, 07:09:56 AM
“She said she was you at first,” he gave a light shrug.

“Then started acting very unlike you. She doesn’t seem to take a hint.”

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 30th, 2003, 07:19:50 AM
The Padawan rolled her eyes. "Oh, boy...I'm so sorry, Dasquian. She does seem the flirty type, I'll have a talk with her if she keeps it up. You'll let me know, if she keeps bothering you?" That was the last thing Quay'Na wanted, as she sighed deeply.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 30th, 2003, 07:35:57 AM
He nodded, “Alright. I didn’t want to say anything incase she took offense but… you know.”

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 30th, 2003, 09:59:33 AM
Quay'Na nodded. "Yeah, I know. She 's taken me quite by surprise." She paused for a moment as if she wanted to say something else, but stopped herself. "Look, I've got some more studying to do and I think you look busy enough, so I'll go ahead and go. I'll talk to ya later, Dasquian."