PDA

View Full Version : Another piece to the puzzle

Southstar
Aug 29th, 2003, 12:23:20 PM
In the original planning for this massive operation ( the the thread titled "A New Training Mission?") the fall of the Sith Order was planned. From what I understand it was to deceive the Jedi, Republic and just about everyone else, although OOC people would know the truth.

The plan was convincing the galaxy that the Sith Order is gone, then making a come back with our own army of clones and invading and all that other good stuff.

So, what I was wondering is if everyone is up for that and are the plans still on or will we just scrap the whole idea.

I think it is a great piece in the operation and would do very well in the grand scheme. Plus some good RP and character developement could come out of it. But those are my thoughts.

Malice
Aug 30th, 2003, 03:40:53 AM
I'm up for it

Nayala Palain
Aug 30th, 2003, 09:31:10 PM
Lets party

Zereth Lancer
Aug 31st, 2003, 02:51:19 PM
Sounds awsome, count me in

Maxim Vasilijev
Sep 2nd, 2003, 10:00:25 AM
Yep. Im up for it too.

Lady Vader
Sep 2nd, 2003, 02:19:53 PM
Mmmm... I dun like the idea for some reason, but if the majority wants to try it out, go for it.

I may pop in and out, but don't expect a lot from me.

Southstar
Sep 2nd, 2003, 02:29:30 PM
Well, I'd feel a little uncomfortable if everyone wasn't in on this, especially if that someone has been here longer than I have. If need be we can figure out a plan that is agreeable to both sides. Something like LV plays housekeeper while everyone is presumably dead or parted ways.

Warlock
Sep 2nd, 2003, 02:32:41 PM
I'm with LV. We're the illustrious Sith Order, we don't need to go into hiding :)

Southstar
Sep 2nd, 2003, 02:42:14 PM
Well, the original thinking of the disappearence of the Sith Order was the fact that we have a rep for dasterdly deeds and causing chaos. People will know that something is up IC if we start a massive cloning operation right in the middle of things.

Here's the link to the original planning stage: OOC planning (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=457031&highlight=TSO+Planets#post457031)

Warlock
Sep 3rd, 2003, 02:18:30 AM
How would people know that we had started an Op, IC?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 3rd, 2003, 10:33:22 AM
I give my approval.
As sith, we are sly, dark, and full of chocolate... evil chocolate, so we might as well try it. I proberly won't show up in it. I also don't see myself RPing much in the future anymore also. Maybe I'll continue to exist as an Advisor, but don't count on me in battle.

Warlock
Sep 3rd, 2003, 10:36:04 AM
How exactly are we going to RP out the fall of the Sith Order? We'd need an opponent who was in on the plan so that they didn't literally beat the dren out of us.

I also don't see myself RPing much in the future anymore also

Ever? As in quitting IC?

Southstar
Sep 3rd, 2003, 01:31:47 PM
Well, here is my idea: The Sith Order falls due to internal fighting (not really, it is staged) and an attack from the Jedi which we will provoke.

Perhaps we could give up the planet and palace for the time and retreat into the unknown regions on the Saiatah. Also we would have to convince the galaxy IC that each member had gone his own way.

There is a small Chiss group of which we can deal with or we can just take a planet on our own for the cloning operation. The original plan was to clone the dark lords of the sith ex Vader, maul ect. Which I think is a great plan.

Roleplaying between characters would take place on the Saiatah. I expect several problems would occur during this whole thing so there would be a need for many missions which contribute to the main major mission (giving us something to do besides sitting around and waiting for the cloning operation to be done.)

After the cloning operation has been finished we launch an attack out of the unknown regions, which I may note is very close to Couruscant. Also, we have a treaty with the Empire, we can take advantage as well.

Ultimately, if we stick with this, it will be a massive attack and the galaxy will know what it is to fear the Sith.

So anyway, I see a lot of potential in this and I'm more than willing to stick with it as well. We have a chance to do something great here.

Lady Vader
Sep 3rd, 2003, 06:30:14 PM
Perhaps we could give up the planet and palace for the time and retreat into the unknown regions on the Saiatah.

Over my dead, rotting corpse! <-- That translates to NO.

We can try this idea out (without leaving Corellia or the Palace).

But let me warn you... this RP you are proposing is MASSIVE. And in my long years here as a RPer, I have seen massive RPs go absolutely NOWHERE. People just aren't interested in them as much as they're interested in the fast quick gimme-a-story-NOW RPs.

We can however try something like this... but instead of making an epic 4 hour movie out of it, we may have to trim it to a 2 hour special.

Southstar
Sep 3rd, 2003, 09:40:47 PM
Ok then, how do we trim this up a bit? The supposed collapse of the Sith Order can be cut out, the main objective will still remain. So we can do that. But I really don't want to let this operation turn out to be just another half baked story.

So say we make this clone army, are there any planets available to use where we can do this in secret?

Warlock
Sep 4th, 2003, 09:32:00 AM
Giving up Corellia = suicide

I really dont like clones either. If we hadn't already done a bit of the lead up to this, I'd say lets try think up a more unique and original plot.

Lady Vader
Sep 4th, 2003, 01:17:08 PM
Weeeeeeeelll... here's a unique bit of info for ya.

Awhile back, TSO was in posession of Honogr (sp?). Now, we may still have the planet, or it's possible the NR may have wrestled it out of our hands, or some big stink basically forced us to give it up (can't remember which... Gav might remember more than me), but we do have an elite force of fighting Noghri...

Warlock
Sep 4th, 2003, 01:39:57 PM
who needs clones when we have them? :o

Southstar
Sep 4th, 2003, 06:48:20 PM
Good point. The Noghri would do just as well, if not better. But we do have this clone thing still going. Unless anyone else has another idea i think we should go towards cloning Maybe vader and the emperor as more terror tactics. If you were a senator and all of a sudden Vader and the Emperor just burst in wouldn't you be scared?

Warlock
Sep 5th, 2003, 09:05:43 AM
We already have Vader here????

Southstar
Sep 5th, 2003, 02:31:57 PM
Well I've never seen him around. So my bad. So what exactly is the plan then?

Warlock
Sep 5th, 2003, 02:34:06 PM
Yeah he isn't exactly here much (someone poke him with a stick?), I think he has school right now or something.

Lady Vader
Sep 5th, 2003, 04:23:43 PM
Well, without revealing anything, it's best he reply to this thread regarding the cloning of Vader...

Darth Vader
Sep 5th, 2003, 04:31:51 PM
There will be no cloning. I am Vader, and it ends there >D

I am up for a TSO RP, but I don't particuarly like the thrust of the current plan.

Southstar
Sep 5th, 2003, 08:31:46 PM
Well, I'm following what was already set. So in that case should we start from scratch?

Charley
Sep 6th, 2003, 11:33:30 AM
Well, Vader really hasn't made an appearance to the Jedi yet. He's kinda been in the background. I guess I could bring him out in the next big TSO RP.

Southstar
Sep 6th, 2003, 03:12:35 PM
So should we base this on Vader's appearence to the Jedi then? Or should Vader's appearence be part of a bigger plan?