PDA

View Full Version : Yet another thing to ponder:

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 28th, 2003, 05:53:10 PM
Now, I don't personally have any padawans who are ready for promotion, but I've seen a few around lately who seem to be getting close. It's not my place to say who is ready, but I thought I'd just put this here if anyone needed another opinion on promotions.

Personally speaking, I feel that Sejah Haversh, who has been a padawan for a year or so now, is very close to being ready. I'm not his master, and he hasn't asked me to put this here, but, for what it's worth, that's what I've noticed.

Anyone else? We haven't had a good knighting in a while... ;)

AmazonBabe
Aug 28th, 2003, 07:23:58 PM
I can definitely see Sejah being promoted. He's got a solid head on his shoulders and has done quite well for himself as a Padawan. I don't think he can improve much more on what he has now, so the next thing for him to do would be to step up the ladder.

Just my honest opinion on the matter. :)

imported_Marcus
Aug 28th, 2003, 08:51:57 PM
I've been bugging Helen to get him promoted. If he was still my Padawan, I would have done it well and truly by now.

Lemme go talk to him

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:33:16 PM
IC, he's layed up in the hospital, but he could be promoted after he recovers. That's how I'd do it, as a bit of a reaction to his fight with Terran, but most importantly as a reflection of his continuous patience. :)

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 31st, 2003, 06:45:02 PM
i like what Ryla suggested :)