PDA

View Full Version : Testing (Logic)

Tony Maxwell
Aug 28th, 2003, 01:38:03 PM
Tony was walking down the hall of the LQ, his droid Ragnarok was following behind him

they soon came to the LQ Garden, Tony sat down on a bench and looked up at Ragnarok

the seven foot tall droid looked down at its master, "are you ready Ragnarok" Tony said in a cool voice?"

Karkoon
Aug 28th, 2003, 01:44:40 PM
"Yes, I am Tony" the droid said as it looked around the area

Ragnarok and Tony hoped they might be able to talk with the other guardian droid name Logic

"Ragnarok lets see how much weight you can lift" Tony said as he pointed to a large boulder in the Garden "try to lift that rock"

Rag walked over to the boulder and bent down and grabed the sides of it and started lifting, after a few second the droid lifted it completely off the ground, Rag carefully set the rock back down where it had been

"that wasn't so hard."

Logic
Aug 28th, 2003, 05:20:15 PM
It has alot of strength.

Up on the fourth floor, Logic sits in the open window, one leg hanging out over the garden. It tosses an apple lightly in its hand. Lillian has refused to eat it; and so Logic will put it to another use.

Let us test its speed.

Without any other form of warning, Logic throws the apple hard and fast at Ragnarok's back.

Karkoon
Aug 28th, 2003, 10:28:08 PM
Ragnarok's sensors told him there was a flying object coming at him, the droid slowly turned around and the apple bounced off his armor

the droid looked up and saw Logic and instantly reconized him, Rag raised his hand and pointed at Logic

"there is the one we seek Tony."

Logic
Aug 29th, 2003, 05:19:41 PM
The one we seek?

So you've been searching for me. May I ask why?

Karkoon
Aug 29th, 2003, 06:54:56 PM
"We have been searching for you becuase you are the only other droid as advance or more then me"

Rag paused a moment "I wish to see what you are capable of so that my Master can learn more and so I can meet the great guardian Logic."

Tony Maxwell
Aug 29th, 2003, 06:56:03 PM
Tony smiled "we have heard great things of you, and it would be an honor to get to know you"

He carefully watched logic so that he would not miss a singe thing it did.

Logic
Aug 31st, 2003, 11:15:27 AM
The droid jumps down from the window, landing easily on its broad feet and throwing Ragnarok an appraising look.

It's certainly an intimidating droid, if nothing else. If it is meant for combat, it should be stable, with durable armor and a varying arsenal of weapons. What is it currently outfitted with?

Karkoon
Aug 31st, 2003, 02:47:36 PM
"I have a blaster cannon mounted on my left wrist" Rag showed Logic the small blaster on his wrist

"this is capable of taking down unarmored targets" He rached down to one of his upper leg and opened a small compartment and he pulled out a round object "and a thermal detonator's and other throwing weapons held in compartments in my upper legs"

"I also have a heavy repeater rifle, but I dont have it with me at the moment" Rag tapped on his chest "and durasteel armor."

Logic
Sep 1st, 2003, 04:49:55 PM
Logic folds its arms, craning its neck back to see Ragnarok's face.

And your sensory capabilities?

Karkoon
Sep 3rd, 2003, 12:45:36 PM
"my sensors are among the best you could get for a droid, I can see a fly fifty feet away" rag said trying not to brag too much.

Logic
Sep 3rd, 2003, 07:15:33 PM
And sensory types? I myself can sense body heat and electric surges, in addition to the usual sight and hearing senses.

Karkoon
Sep 4th, 2003, 09:04:35 PM
"I have Heat sensors"

Rag didn't know why he didn't have any other kinds of sensors.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 4th, 2003, 09:06:15 PM
Tony shruged "My father supplyed me with all the parts to make Ragnarok" he sighed "and he didnt have any other kind of sensors other than heat."

Logic
Sep 5th, 2003, 07:43:45 PM
Logic appraises Ragnarok.

You're still learning, no doubt. He gave you basic parts to build a basic droid; perhaps he'll loan you other weapons and sensors at a later date.

Karkoon
Sep 5th, 2003, 08:52:24 PM
Rag nodded True, eventualy Tony will get better parts"

Rag looked at Tony then back to Logic "I find you most intriging Logic, the way you take an almost human look."

Logic
Sep 9th, 2003, 09:58:35 AM
Synthetic flesh serves more than medical uses. It covers my neck and head up to about where my eyes should be, just to give me the appearance of a human. If my helmet could be removed, you'd see for yourself just how artificial I am. It would make your skin crawl, I expect.

Karkoon
Sep 9th, 2003, 03:18:43 PM
Rag nodded "A very interesting way of makeing yourself look human"

he looked around the garden, then turned back to Logic "you are a very sofistaceted droid Logic."

Logic
Sep 11th, 2003, 04:05:15 PM
What will really overload your circuitry will be when you attempt to figure out why that is, when I was created with no programming other than the ability to fight and make basic decisions.

Karkoon
Sep 11th, 2003, 09:13:16 PM
Rag nodded "and still continue to inpress me" he said as he looked Logic over again just in case he missed something

"is there anything that you cant do?"

Logic
Sep 12th, 2003, 01:04:02 PM
I'm not entirely certain, as there are many things that I have not attempted to do. Primarily I have been fighting for Lillian and performing small errands; there is a great deal that I have not experienced.

Karkoon
Sep 12th, 2003, 01:24:50 PM
"one day you will know what you are capable of" Rag said as he bent down and picked up a flower

"like a flower starts as a seed and then becomes a flower later, so you will know more about yourself as time goes by."

Logic
Sep 18th, 2003, 08:02:45 AM
Logic simply shrugs.

Tonight I am to try my hand at cooking. We shall see how that turns out. In the meantime, perhaps we should continue your testing. Shall we compete in a test of accuracy?

Logic's hand compacts, changing its shape and fitting back into its forearm, uncovering a blaster cannon.

Tony will choose our targets.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 18th, 2003, 12:48:34 PM
Tony looked around and spotted to rocks of about he same size, He grabed these and set them down on a bigger rock

"ok, you need to shoot the rocks" he said with a grin "good luck to both of you."

Karkoon
Sep 18th, 2003, 12:51:42 PM
ragnarok looked at the rocks, he raised his arms and pointed his right arm wrist laser at one of the rocks

"theys guns arn't made for accuracy" he said as he fired a shot, it hit just below the rock *drat, I almost got it."

Logic
Sep 19th, 2003, 02:01:19 PM
I would recommend you fix that.

Logic raises its firearm and fires a single shot, accurately coring the stone Ragnarok had been firing at.

Even if you must sacrifice some power in those cannons to make them accurate, it will be worth your while.

Karkoon
Sep 19th, 2003, 03:25:36 PM
Rag nodded his head "yes, that would help"

He raised his arm again and aimed at the other rock, he fired and this time he hit the rock "yes, I got it."

Logic
Sep 20th, 2003, 10:15:00 AM
Tony, what do you know of programming droids?

Logic shoots quickly, scoring three stones in succession.

Tony Maxwell
Sep 22nd, 2003, 02:31:58 PM
"I know a lot about programing" Tony said as he watched Logic shoot.