PDA

View Full Version : There has got to be something to do....

Nayala Palain
Aug 28th, 2003, 11:20:31 AM
... somewhere in this Galaxy... The Sith Master stopped and looked at the bar and then to the man who was standing at the door. She removed her weapons and handed them over to him.

" Dont lose them I mean it. "

Then Athena smiled and walked to the main bar and took a seat. Looking around she noticed so many people she didnt know.

Zereth Lancer
Aug 28th, 2003, 01:51:55 PM
Zereth watched Athena walk in from his seat in the corner, He could tell from the dark energy coming off her that she was a sith

He grabed his glass of red wine and walked over to her table "hello. would you mind if i joined you?" he said in a cold voice that he always spoke in.

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 29th, 2003, 09:16:16 AM
Vishalla had been going around from table to table in the B&G, talking with the occupants of the different tables. She had been at this for several hours now and her legs are starting to get tired since she's been moving about all day so far.

Any trained Force user would be able to tell that she's got Force potential, but doesn't know it.

She sees Athena come into the B&G and decides to go and talk with her so she skips over to Athena and climbs up onto an empty chair beside Athena.

"Hi."

She says in a cheerful voice, the tone being that of a care free child, but hey, she is a care free child.

Nayala Palain
Aug 29th, 2003, 04:36:50 PM
Athena looked both at the man and the child who seemed to take an interest in her.

" Ineed sir do join, and then as well to you Hello there little one. "

Athena felt the force radiation off the child and said nothing it would come up in due time.

She looked back at the man and finally spoke.

" My name is Athena and you are? "

she had not yet figured out if he was a Jedi or just another person here in the B&G.

Zereth Lancer
Aug 29th, 2003, 06:48:11 PM
Zereth eyed the child as he senced the force in her, he turned back to Athena "I am Zereth Lancer, Masterless Aprentice of the sith order"

He sat down at next to the child and across from Athena, He looked at the child "hello, what would your name be child?"

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 29th, 2003, 09:03:59 PM
Vishalla frowns slightly when asked what her name is. Due to something happening to her, she can not remember her name, or anything else before waking up one day on Coruscant.

"I not know my name, but I get called Vishella.

What a prentice??"

She asks curiously.

Nayala Palain
Aug 30th, 2003, 11:30:55 AM
" Hes a Student where I teach. And I was not aware that you had no Master at the Order. I could take you as mine. Seeing I am a Master of the Order. "

Turning towards the child.

" Where do you live little one? "

Zereth Lancer
Aug 30th, 2003, 01:17:28 PM
Zereth arched an eyebrow A master he thought to himself i havnt seen a master around here for a long time

"well, there just dosnt seem to be very many masters who want a aprentice."

Nayala Palain
Aug 30th, 2003, 09:23:31 PM
" I was away on a personal matter for a long time. But I have just now gotten back. And I thought I would stop in here at Yogs to see what was going on. "

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 31st, 2003, 09:58:50 AM
"I live where I want to."

Vishalla starts to swing her legs under the table since they aren't quite long enough to touch the floor.

"Where you teach?? What you teach??"

She questions rather curiously.

Nayala Palain
Aug 31st, 2003, 12:05:49 PM
" I little one teach people how to use the force much like the Jedi here. Just a little bit differently. "

Athena looked towards the floor when she felt the small foot kick her shin....

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 1st, 2003, 08:11:01 AM
"How you teach it diffewntly??"

Vishalla asks rather curiously as she continues to swing her legs under the table, not knowing that she had kicked Athena, thinking that she had just kicked a table leg.

Nayala Palain
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:58:12 PM
" Well I dont bother with the boring part. "

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 2nd, 2003, 09:18:24 AM
"What boring with what Jedi teach??"

Nayala Palain
Sep 4th, 2003, 12:03:54 PM
" Everything.... from the rules to the regulations. "

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 6th, 2003, 10:55:41 AM
"Rules not allow me have fun.

What reguwations mean??"

Vishalla asks in a curious voice.

Nayala Palain
Sep 7th, 2003, 11:20:19 AM
" The things they dont let you do that they just dont want to call rules. "

The Sith Master smiled as the small child seemed to be taking interest in her side of the teachings.

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:31:35 PM
"I not like reguwations either. I like having fun.

So how you teach??"

Vishalla asks in an even more curious voice then before.

Nayala Palain
Sep 10th, 2003, 10:41:10 AM
" Well I teach by letting you try everything. And then fixing what you cant do right. "

Helenias Evenstar
Sep 11th, 2003, 05:39:39 AM
I snorted in derision.

"Then you must spend a lot of time fixing things" I said, turning so that that the coldness of my stare would nail the group behind me, "I have never met a Dark Sider would could do anything right"

The rotten baby I was carrying kicked out at my stomach - a moment later I put a hand to my mouth to cover the belch.

"Not every Jedi is a goody two shoes, young lady. Some of us know what fun means"

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 11th, 2003, 07:55:26 AM
Vishalla shrinks slightly when Helenias turns a cold stare on the group that she is with. She looks to Athena, having decided that she likes her in the short amount of time that they have been talking.

"They can so do things right."

She has no idea if Helenias is speaking the truth or not, but she's decided that she's going to stick up for Athena.

"What a goody two shoes??"

Helenias Evenstar
Sep 12th, 2003, 02:53:37 AM
"Your reply is noted, but the Dark Sider can reply for herself - I'd be most interested in her edifying reply" I said dryly. "A goody two shoes is a person who wont put a foot out of place in fear of doing something wrong. "

Nayala Palain
Sep 13th, 2003, 08:11:20 PM
She had said nothing so far. But the voice she knew the voice. Slowly the Sith turned to gaze upon the lightsider...

" Well nice to see you Helenias...How I have missed talking to you. "

Athena looked at the small child..

" Goody two shoes... mean they are weak, and cant do anything with out the ok of everyone else. But the Lady Helenais speaks the truth.... Not all of them are. Just like I dont spend a lot of time fixing things. If my students are not doing it right by time I shown them once. They are not worthy of my teachings. "

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 16th, 2003, 07:54:53 AM
Vishalla for the moment has no questions. She remains quiet as she listens to Athena and Helenias talk.

Helenias Evenstar
Sep 18th, 2003, 01:33:55 AM
"And I am willing to teach as long as the student wants to learn" I countered. "I would rather have someone who wants to learn, even if it means time consuption and repeated demonstrations. Plus, a lesson learned fast is not necessarily a lesson learned well. The fast path is not necessarily the most powerful nor the one of most potential"

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 18th, 2003, 10:52:48 AM
"But what if a person wants learn fast??"

Vishalla questioned curiously since she's starting to get confused here.

Nayala Palain
Sep 21st, 2003, 03:06:18 PM
" Then you teach them fast. Its just that Simple... And if they want to learn slow. You teach them slow until you realize they wont get it. "

((OOC I love the CT thanks guys))

Selinica Miriya
Sep 21st, 2003, 07:05:31 PM
Miriya spots an...old friend..Athena... and heads in her direction..

"Hey. What's happenin'?"

Nayala Palain
Sep 26th, 2003, 09:39:19 PM
Not seeing her at frist the voice rang like the screams of death in the Sith's ears...perfection..

" Miriya...Please do join us. And nothing of the sorts is happenin' to bad.. But I am sure later we could create a rise somewhere. "