PDA

View Full Version : The Garden Of (notes)

James Prent
Aug 27th, 2003, 04:38:18 PM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31578 I'm dying to put James into this RP, but she's only a padawan, and as such would not be assigned a mission such as this. Also, I have no master at the moment, and so the training is iffy, which makes going alone out of the question.

I need a knight or master to let James tag along, Please? She is being trained as a diplomat, so I think that this is the best training...to actually go.

If someone will be the elder Jedi, then I want to post as James being the one in the garden. Someone he'p me please :D

Soolin Anjhurin
Aug 27th, 2003, 05:04:15 PM
I'd like to help you, because Soolin is going nowhere otherwise. Just not sure what I should do.

Soolin Anjhurin
Aug 27th, 2003, 05:06:40 PM
Diplomacy is not Soolin's strong point I'm afraid. :(

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 27th, 2003, 05:17:31 PM
Lion is one of the New Republic's High Command, and as such would normally be involved in negotiations between warring nations, especially if his armed forces were enforcing a ceasefire.

However, he is still only a padawan, and I'm afraid that it'd be awkward for a padawan to bring along another padawan. Sorry I can't help...

I don't know what Helenias' current situation is, but if she's around the Jedi Temple she'd be the ideal one to bring you along. As a New Republic senator she's well versed in diplomatic matters, and thus has a reason to be in the thread.

imported_Marcus
Aug 27th, 2003, 05:26:08 PM
I saw someone say that Helenias is not of the Jedi Order. That's news to me. Someone like to point out where she left?

she'd be the ideal one to bring you along. As a New Republic senator she's well versed in diplomatic matters, and thus has a reason to be in the thread.

Dude, if you think she's well versed in diplomacy, then you have a probelm. She's about as diplomatic as a car bomb.

AmazonBabe
Aug 27th, 2003, 05:34:59 PM
Um... I spend a lot of time in the garden and do try to be diplomatic, but i don't work much in the senate...

HOWEVER, Morgan does. And Morg and AB spend time together, so AB's probably picked up on how he deals with diplomacy and idiot-senators.

I could help... maybe? :)

Morgan Evanar
Aug 27th, 2003, 06:20:04 PM
Morgan spends a lot of time at the Senate IC.

Kyle Krogen
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:02:58 PM
[is James] Then will someone go with me please? Morgy? *clings to him* :D [/is no longer James]

Figrin D'an
Aug 27th, 2003, 11:28:51 PM
If you'd like, I can help out with this. I've been meaning to get more involved with James storyline anyway.

I'll give Morg or AB or whomever else posted before me the first opportunity at refusal, though.

James Prent
Aug 28th, 2003, 12:12:29 AM
the first...opportunity...at refusal? o_O Having Figrin would be keen. :D

Figrin D'an
Aug 28th, 2003, 12:22:25 AM
Originally posted by James Prent
the first...opportunity...at refusal? o_O

i.e. since they posted first, they would have the first choice if they wanted to participate in the thread. If they decided not to, then it would pass to me.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 28th, 2003, 02:53:12 AM
Originally posted by Marcus
I saw someone say that Helenias is not of the Jedi Order. That's news to me. Someone like to point out where she left?

Dude, if you think she's well versed in diplomacy, then you have a probelm. She's about as diplomatic as a car bomb.

Never said that she was diplomatic. I just pointed out that, as a senator, she would know diplomatic procedure, even if she chooses to ignore it. Furthermore, she'd have a legitimate reason to be engaged in the dispute.

And I was just pointing out that as of late, several of our members (Zeke, Xazor, Sejah, etc.) have been away for IC reasons and thus unable to post as jedi at the temple. Just wanted to make sure Helenias wasn't under the same banner.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 28th, 2003, 03:11:47 PM
If Figrin can post today, the ball is in his court. I have to cook dinner and stuff. Right now I'm too zoned to post.

James Prent
Aug 28th, 2003, 11:23:48 PM
Figrin got it. :) thanks guys.

James Prent
Mar 18th, 2004, 06:41:55 PM
Figgy, this thread needs your attention once more. :)

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31578

Pierce Tondry
Mar 19th, 2004, 01:06:46 AM
... so bring us some Figgy pudding....

Figrin D'an
Mar 19th, 2004, 02:17:49 AM
Originally posted by Pierce Tondry

Yeah, keep it up and I'll bust you back down to padawan so fast your head will spin. :mneh

I let Ryla get away with saying that.

Everyone else gets :shootin

Back on topic... responded. Let's get the show rolling again.

Ka' el Darcverse
Mar 19th, 2004, 10:14:43 AM
Originally posted by Pierce Tondry

You officially get the "Fett for a Day" Award. Congradulations

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 19th, 2004, 12:42:21 PM
*giggles innocently* Yay! I actually get away with something!!!

Pierce Tondry
Mar 19th, 2004, 01:03:18 PM
*nudges Ryla* So get away with it, already! ;)

James Prent
Aug 28th, 2004, 08:22:53 PM
*bump* Any clues on what happened to this?