PDA

View Full Version : It be....

BUFFJEDI
Aug 27th, 2003, 03:27:55 PM
Dizzy Birthday today. My, is he getting old ;)

Happy b-day wild man.:cool

Ardath Bey
Aug 27th, 2003, 03:30:28 PM
Happy Birthday Dizzy! ;)

Mu Satach
Aug 27th, 2003, 03:45:19 PM
Happy day Dizz-o-matic!

darth_mcbain
Aug 27th, 2003, 04:04:11 PM
Happy B-Day Diz... :crack

CMJ
Aug 27th, 2003, 05:06:03 PM
Best of wishes....:smokin

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 27th, 2003, 05:30:38 PM
Happy Birthday Dizzy.

Ryan Pode
Aug 27th, 2003, 06:30:57 PM
Happy Birthday.

sirdizzy
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:18:10 PM
me so tired it not even funny

i got up at 8amto go to classes, god how do i hate the first week of college the parking is a joke because thats the day everyone decides to go so they can get their vouchers signed so they can get their money, by next week all the little freshyman will be sluffing arrrrrrr

i stopped at my brothers he was tuning up my bike before classand he lives like 3 blocks from the college he makes me run late so i decide to drive down to classes instead of walking, what a freaking joke i ended up backtracking 10 blocks to go down a street with a light and ended up being late for my first class and its some stickler that wants you there every class and on time too yea thats great kiss my booty

got done about noon and i got me money so we went and played around i figured look at all this money and its my birthday too boot woooooohooooo

i bought 3 new shirts for school, a new pair of reeboks, 2 dvds (invluding the two towers dvd and bill and teds excellent adventure), new backpack for school, a pack of my favorite gel pens (i love those ballpoint gel pens that cost like $5 for 2 of them), registered and inspected my motorcycle, went to lunch

i also got some gifts like devil may cry 2 for the PS2, harry potter and the goblet of fire hack in hardback (some coworker borrowed mine then quit and i never saw it again), i got to go to a play last week for Wizard of Oz

but i think i spent more on myself ;)

ordered pizza for dinner and am vegging now

and yes i am getting very old

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 28th, 2003, 12:58:24 AM
Happy Birthday! :D Sounds like a not so good/not so bad day. Having your birthday on the first day of classes must suck :(

sirdizzy
Aug 28th, 2003, 06:07:16 PM
the funny thing is today the 3rd day of class parking was a breeze

man it didn't take long for the freshyman to start sluffing this year

and when your birthday is the end of august ya get use to starting school on it been doing it since i was kindergarten

ReaperFett
Aug 28th, 2003, 06:09:01 PM
Happy Birthday :)

BUFFJEDI
Aug 28th, 2003, 06:57:52 PM
Originally posted by sirdizzy

when your birthday is the end of august ya get use to starting school on it been doing it since i was kindergarten i know that's right :(

JediBoricua
Aug 28th, 2003, 07:49:41 PM
Happy Birthday Diz!