PDA

View Full Version : Twilights Grave....(open)

Nayala Palain
Aug 26th, 2003, 10:57:56 PM
It was a grave a grave for anything that was not dark enough to stand its ground near her.

The Sith Master had taken her leave for a long time and returned just as many others before her and so many after her. She sat in her room and looked about. She needed to fix something in her room. But what she was not sure about.

Ida Knoe
Aug 28th, 2003, 12:08:24 PM
Ida, a 7 year old girl, dressed in black, pokes her head into Athena's room... She being rather new to the order and being rather interested in seeing what and Who was around here, she desides to speek up...

"Hi!... I hope I'm not interupting you.."

Salem Ave
Aug 28th, 2003, 12:11:59 PM
“What arrre you doing in my rrroom?” a voice hissed from above, where upon both heads turned up to see two glowing white eyes glaring down at them from the ceiling.

Nayala Palain
Aug 29th, 2003, 04:41:45 PM
" Salem Ave, just cause I leave for a while, dosent mean you can take my room. "

She looked up and at the creature on her celing...Then turning her attention to the child.

" When did we get kids around here? And no your not bothering me child come in. "

Ida Knoe
Aug 29th, 2003, 05:24:20 PM
Ida looks up at Athena...

"I only just got here yesterday... I snuck in and was snooping around when people started coming out of the woodwork, told me to stop climbing the statue in a big room, and then told me I had what it takes to be sith, and offered me a room and food... so I took their offer.... And now I'm here..."

Nayala Palain
Sep 4th, 2003, 12:11:46 PM
" Interesting.... So my child who are you studing with? "

Ida Knoe
Sep 5th, 2003, 11:00:53 AM
Ida gets a slightly confused look on her face...

"I'm not really sure what you are meaning... But Maxim is teaching how to play cards.."

Ida walks into the room completely...

"... But I don't think that is what you are meaning."

Ida looks up and see Salem...

"Um... theres a man on your roof..."