PDA

View Full Version : No place to go (Jestin/Tiesen)

Paegxis Pragmaa
Aug 26th, 2003, 08:46:04 PM
I'm sitting in a public park...it's almost evening, and I don't have anywhere to go. I don't have any money, and I don't have a job, and if I try to go home my parents won't take me back. There's no one here at all, and I'm afraid of the thugs they say come out at night. Tears threaten; I try to hold them back, but the stream down my face, falling from my cheeks to make small spots on my pants.

"What do I do..." I sob silently to myself.

I guess I truly am alone...

Jestin
Aug 26th, 2003, 08:57:52 PM
Jestin is standing at the top of the small hill in the park, turning a slow circle, shading his eyes, even though the sun was almost nowhere to be seen. But what's this? Some shadowy form on a park bench? And all bent over sad? That would not do!

"HEY!" Jestn called, flailing his arms. "HEEEEEY!" the creature yelled again, cupping his hands over his mouth. "OVER HERE!" He yelled louder, flailing and spinning twirling in place as he hovered a few inches over the top of the hill. "HEEEEYYY!"

Paegxis Pragmaa
Aug 26th, 2003, 10:05:46 PM
I jump a mile at the sudden shouting, squeaking with surprise and looking across the meadow to where someone...or is a something...is floating at the hill. He's a curious thing...I find myself on my feet before I know it, feeling compelled to go see him...

Jestin
Aug 27th, 2003, 01:42:35 PM
"Come on! Over here!" Jestin continued, beckoning her with his arms.

Jestin continued his bout of shouting and flailing until she was just within arm's reach.

"Hi," he said in a normal tone. "I'm Jestin. And you are?"

Paegxis Pragmaa
Aug 27th, 2003, 10:23:54 PM
He's absolutely mesmerizing...I've never seen someone like him before. My voice doesn't want to work; it's tired itself crying and sobbing.

"P-Paegxis..." I whisper hoarsely.

Tiesen
Aug 27th, 2003, 11:29:06 PM
"Paegxis...that's a pretty name..." whispers Tiesen from behind Jestin's back. He has perfectly matched Jestin's every move; Paegxis doesn't know Tiesen is hiding. "Go on, then! Cheer her up!"

Jestin
Aug 28th, 2003, 03:36:09 PM
Jestin shakes hands with Paegxis, then holds up a hand and puts it in his brother's face.

"Slow down! This is art! You don't rush the ar-teest!"

Jestin puts his pinkies in his cheeks and pulls his mouth out wide, his cheeks stretching out as long as his arms.

"PPPTTTHTHTHTPTPTPTP." Jesting gave her the biggest raspberry he could muster.

Then he let his face go and it snapped back to normal. "Now you make a funny face."

Tiesen
Aug 28th, 2003, 03:48:22 PM
"I dunno...it looks pretty funny as it is," Tiesen grins. "Look at her. Her lips are all pouty and stuff...I wanna see her smile."

Paegxis Pragmaa
Aug 28th, 2003, 08:34:57 PM
His face is like its made of rubber! It's funny to see, but I don't want to laugh. How can I? My world has turned to disaster.

"I...I don't know..."

"I dunno...it looks pretty funny as it is. Look at her. Her lips are all pouty and stuff...I wanna see her smile."

The second person is as silly looking as the last, and his words, though meant to tease, make me smile just a little bit in spite of myself.

Jestin
Aug 28th, 2003, 10:03:49 PM
"Ok, then. Let's make her smile."

Jestin held out his hand to Paegxis. "Come on. You gotta hold on tight, though. Tiesen, you need to get her other hand."

Tiesen
Aug 29th, 2003, 06:02:28 PM
Tiesen extends a welcoming hand. He and Jestin are exactly the same, down to the last detail, with the exception of their colorful clothing. It's like looking into a mirror.

"Come with us," he says warmly. "We'll make your spirits soar."

Paegxis Pragmaa
Aug 29th, 2003, 10:26:02 PM
I feel so silly I can't help but giggle a little. Two floating clowns, making faces and trying to upstage each other for my sake? This is more than most girls could bear. I look to them shyly, hesitantly taking their hands. I'm curious to know what they have in mind for me.

Jestin
Sep 1st, 2003, 05:46:50 PM
"OK!" Jestin said, looping her arm over his shoulders, and his arm around her waist. "Now hold on tight, this is going to be fun!"

Jestin whirled his free arm in a windmilling motion, climbing up into the sky, confident that his brother was doing the same. At last they leveled out and began to fly through the sky. "Check out this view!"

Jestin and Tiesen were going to take Paegxis flying. And Jesting knew just where to go. It was getting dark, and the city's lights would be on soon. There was only one place to go. To the top of the tallest tower they could find and watch the goings on down below.

Tiesen
Sep 1st, 2003, 07:17:03 PM
Tiesen matches his brother's movements, supporting Paegxis safely between himself and his brother. The tallest building here is the Senate, and he adjusts slightly as his brother makes for the famed skyscraper.

Paegxis Pragmaa
Sep 1st, 2003, 09:26:58 PM
I squeal with surprise, shutting my eyes and holding tightly to these clowns as they lift me high above the Coruscant streets. After a few moments I open them to peek at what's going on; the city looks absolutely beautiful.

"Oh, wow..."

My fears are forgotten, at least for a little while. It's so vast...flickering lights as far as the eye can see.

Jestin
Sep 2nd, 2003, 02:37:28 PM
"Yeah. Hold on a minute, we're almost there."

The Senate building was only a block or two away now, and the roof was just meters below.

Jestin began to lower his altitude a little to land softly on the roof. The roof was a sort of relaxed overlook kind of area for tourists to come and look out over Coruscant during the day. It had been closed to the public since sunset, but that hadn't stopped the brothers.

"Look around. It's a wonderful display of lights!"

A small fence ringed the edge of the roof, keeping people from falling. Jestin hopped up onto the fence and stood on one toe, balanced perfectly, cupping his hands around his face so he could see.

Paegxis Pragmaa
Sep 3rd, 2003, 09:48:03 PM
I walk slowly to the rail, eyes growing wide at the cityscape. The sounds of the city are somehow more placid than the usual busy hustle of the day. It makes me feel detached from it all, and throws the city into a wondrous new light.

"It's so...beautiful..."

Tiesen
Sep 4th, 2003, 01:20:21 PM
Tiesen seats himself on the railing, looking out over the cityscape with a contented sigh.

"It is..." he agrees. "That it certainly is..."

Jestin
Sep 4th, 2003, 03:35:31 PM
Jestin put his hands down and looked over at Paexgis.

"And I'm sure that you are quite beautiful yourself, when you are not feeling sad, that is."

Paegxis Pragmaa
Sep 7th, 2003, 08:55:04 PM
I giggle embarrassedly, blushing red. I'm not used to receiving such compliments, and it shows.

"Thank you, sir."