PDA

View Full Version : I want to live in Hawaii

DarthHERA
Aug 25th, 2003, 06:46:51 PM
I was talking to a girl at work today..she just got back from...you guessed it..Hawaii.

Oh.......how I want to be there right now.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:40:06 PM
you know who to talk to :) *cuts her eyes at Mr. Angelic*

Can you believe that silly man wants to live on the mainland?? :P

DarthHERA
Aug 25th, 2003, 08:22:28 PM
Yes..*beats him with a nerf bat...wrapped in lei's*

imported_Ezra
Aug 26th, 2003, 02:22:18 AM
it isnt all its cracked up to be trust me! :lol

Guess I need a change of scenary is all....all my life been here and now its lost its luster *sighs* hmmm nerfing me with lei's eh? *smirks* I can play like that too you know. :mischief

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Aug 27th, 2003, 12:48:20 AM
:lol Hawaii is a beautiful place, I loved it there, didnt want to go home.....I loved the scenary and the water....so pretty.....:)

DarthHERA
Aug 27th, 2003, 06:10:22 PM
exactly Sorr. Its an awesome place.

(you can play, Ez..so long as you remember I always win, k) ;)

imported_Eve
Aug 27th, 2003, 07:31:44 PM
Everyone says its smells like fish.

Estelle Russard
Aug 27th, 2003, 07:59:01 PM
It smells like ocean - dont know about fish.

The best thing, was the warm weather and NO BUGS.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:14:02 PM
didn't smell like fish to me when I was there.....o_O

imported_Ezra
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:41:46 PM
Eve: It smells of coconut......oil that is :lol

And Ive been wanting to move for a year now, jus need to take care of some things and then off I go...where to? well thats why Im taking all these trips :)

Dae Jinn
Aug 27th, 2003, 11:13:08 PM
Come to Canada!

We have.....snow! And me! And Hera! And...trees, and things. :uhoh it's like America but cleaner and more polite ;)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 28th, 2003, 02:35:28 AM
:verymad

Bah! Illinois has....Meeeeeeeee!! :D

imported_Eve
Aug 28th, 2003, 05:59:00 AM
Lol Dae. Colorado is neato. Lots to do.

Pierce Tondry
Aug 28th, 2003, 12:49:16 PM
Ez: You might try working out what kind of lifestyle you'd like to have and then start investigating places where you think you can live it.

Dae Jinn
Aug 28th, 2003, 12:53:33 PM
Don't live in Virginia. ;)

It is more cleaner, and more polite. I can always tell an American when they order food at work, cos they're so loud and rude.:lol Not saying all Americans are rude or anything >_<

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 28th, 2003, 12:56:57 PM
Come to England. Land of oppatunity*

*not to be confused with oppertunity, oppatunity is actually slang for 'nothing'

Pierce Tondry
Aug 28th, 2003, 01:19:19 PM
Don't live in Virginia.

I would actually recommend it, because it has a lot to offer. It's got a great beach (Nags Head), a ton of history (it was early American colony), fairly temperate weather, close proximity to the nation's capital, mountains in the western part of the state, agriculture in the south and technological industry in the north. It's fairly clean, has a buffer against recession (tobacco production) and has some very pretty natural locations. Pretty much the one thing it doesn't have is a major hub of fun activity, like say Vegas.

Though I should also mention there is a fair amount of racial division and lingering Confederate sentiment. A statue of Lincoln supposed to go up at a local ironworks has raised so many bad feelings, I'm honestly surprised.

I've always thought Colorado and Nevada would be interesting places to live in or near, to be honest.

It is more cleaner, and more polite. I can always tell an American when they order food at work, cos they're so loud and rude. Not saying all Americans are rude or anything

You would absolutely love me, then. I'm always courteous to the people serving me, because I hate jerks.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 28th, 2003, 01:24:02 PM
Bah! Illinois has meeeeeee!! :mischief

Actually, we have a lot. Plenty to do outdoors and then Chicago way up north and St. Louis is only a couple of hours away as well.....so :mneh to the rest o' ya's ;)

Dae Jinn
Aug 28th, 2003, 01:29:26 PM
I meant that as a joke Brian :rolleyes (the living in Virginia part anyways)

And who says I don't love you already? ;)

:lol j/k. I'd like to travel around in the States, except I have no grasp of American Geography >_<

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Aug 28th, 2003, 01:38:34 PM
but Cali has me and all the vampys! hehe, Cali is kinda like Cali though more touristy and the water isn't pretty...:(

DarthHERA
Aug 28th, 2003, 05:51:49 PM
Originally posted by Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Cali is kinda like Cali though more touristy and the water isn't pretty...:(

ehh?

If you want loud and rude, go to Australia.
They dont mean to be...they are just rough-edged folk who have no idea how obnoxious they can sound. I know, I can say that cause Im one of em.

I think Colorado would be very much what life is like here in British Columbia. The mountains, lifestyle etc.

One day, I wanna do a road trip all through the southern United States. It always looks so pretty in the movies.

Dae Jinn
Aug 28th, 2003, 06:12:39 PM
Yeah, it seems like it would be, Hera. maybe not as warm though?

Ontario = same as most of the US.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Aug 28th, 2003, 07:22:11 PM
opps, I meant Cali is kinda like Hawaii....wasn't paying enough attention, hehe....

Pierce Tondry
Aug 29th, 2003, 02:13:09 PM
Hera: If you come to Virginia and I am still living here, I will show you a great time. The weather is much better than the deep South because it is more moderate.

Estelle Russard
Aug 29th, 2003, 06:48:36 PM
I saw your twin again today Brian. :)

Vysten Ambre
Aug 30th, 2003, 11:58:59 AM
Illinois has... me too! And I'm leaving for St. Louis in about 20 minutes! Whoohoo!

imported_Ezra
Sep 2nd, 2003, 01:47:15 PM
Greetings all! I have just got back to PA from my road trip to Atlanta for Dragon con. And lemme tell ya.....It was a BLAST!! I miss yall and will be posting soon when I can get back onto this comp at my friend's house. HUGGLES to all !!

*nibbles on Dae* :mischief