PDA

View Full Version : ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (open)

Darren Caerdeth
Aug 25th, 2003, 06:23:23 PM
Humans could be so boringly predictable sometimes. You ask them to walk down a dark alley with you cause you have something to show them.....and they do it! Obviously, they hadnt seen the horror movies that Darren had when he was growing up. If someone were to ask Darren down a dark alley, well, yeah he would go...but that's different!

Either way tho, Darren was bored tonight. Lately, he hadnt gone out and done anything to make any of that stuff-what was it, oh yeah- money. His ship was docked, for the simple fact that he couldnt afford to refuel it. So he had to find something to do. So after hopping in the nearest speedercab, and removing its driver, Darren headed for the nearest skylane.

After a few minutes of driving, he spotted the nearest liquor store. He knew as well as anyone that Vodka was always located on the farthest shelf from the door, a great injustice in itself.

Gathering some speed, Darren flew the cab straight into the front wall of the shop, aiming not to hit the glass. As the speeder hit, Darren was flung out from the driver seat, through the windshield, and the shop window.....Not exactly how he had planned the ordeal. He flew through and hit the rear wall though, causing the shelf to fall over on him.

A few moments later, Darren sprang up, holding a bottle of vodka in each hand, and he burst out from under the shelf. Giving the storeowner a nod, he started back out the front door...

Adjerban the Interloper
Aug 25th, 2003, 06:39:34 PM
Coruscant had to be the harry armpit fused to the anus of the universe. I have a special loathing for Coruscant in my heart, because just about every time I end up here, something very nearly kills me.

I'd swiped a few credits off a well dressed fellow a few hours ago. He didn't look like he needed them very much. Worse comes to worse, he could always sell the threads.

"WHAT. THE. FRELL!" I pointed at the guy who was chucked from the cab as he came back out of the store. He looked at me blankly.

"Oh huttdren, how much for a bottle? Doubt that guy is selling anymore."

Darren Caerdeth
Aug 25th, 2003, 06:44:44 PM
Darren looked down at the bottles in his hand. Before he could answer, the storeowner ran out and started shouting. Obviously, the intial shock had wore off...

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THE DAMAGE TO MY BUILDING!!! IM CALLING THE POLICE!!!"

Darren glanced back over to the pointy eared fellow trying to purchase alcohol from him.. "One second"

"HEY LIQUOR STORE GUY......DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE VODKA!?"

Adjerban the Interloper
Aug 25th, 2003, 06:51:05 PM
"I SAID, I'M GONNA CALL... What?"
"Eh." I pulled the door open, walked to the back of the store, where they kept vodka. I love vodka. The fact that they keep it in the back, its either criminal or a compliment. I haven't made up my mind.

I binged the store guy in the head with a 20-chit. He looked at me like I was mad, and began to mutter. I let the door go behind me.

"THATS IT! I'M CALLIN'!"

"You do that, champ." I said as the door shut behind me.

Darren Caerdeth
Aug 25th, 2003, 06:56:41 PM
"The cops are gunna be pretty mad when they see all the damage his building did to my speeder."

Darren gave a nod of justification toward the guy, who was now holding his own bottle of Vodka. Of course, it didnt mean anything to Darren that the speeder was stolen, and that he had purposely crashed into the building....they should have made the door bigger.

"Serves him right."

Adjerban the Interloper
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:00:26 PM
"Probably. You're in pretty good shape for someone who just got ejected through plate glass..." I got the cap off, and took about a shot.

"...tell me, what's your secret?" My ears dropped as the toxin hit my stomach.

"Oof. Thats the stuff."

Darren Caerdeth
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:10:02 PM
"Eh, Im a vampyre, we do that kinda stuff all the time."

Darren stated flatly. As long as he kept well fed, he could take hits like that pretty well. For now though, blood wasnt on the agenda. He'd done his feeding already, now it was time for a more tasteful drink. Shoving one bottle neck down into his pocket, Darren twisted the cap off the other and took a gulp, letting out a refreshed 'ahhh' as it worked its way down...

Adjerban the Interloper
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:15:38 PM
"Bloodsucking creatures of myth and legend? Nice to meet you. I'm a pointy-eared something or other. I fall asleep every few weeks or so and wake up on a different planet." I took another shot. We had pretty much covered most of the block already.

"Surviving that seems a lot more pratical." I jerked a thumb back at the Vamp's disaster zone. "Wouldn't worry about the police. His comm was frelled."

Darren Caerdeth
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:25:58 PM
"Never worry bout police anyways, they're pushovers.....th'names Darren."

Darren stuck a friendly hand out.

"I got a ship, just dont got the money to fly it anywhere, so I guess we're kinda floatin in the same boat."

Adjerban the Interloper
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:35:00 PM
"Adjerban." I shook Darren's hand, and grinned knowingly about the cops.

"Seems like most of the legends were full of it. You're a pratical lookin' guy. Then again, those are stories. The only story I stick by is that Coruscant sucks. I've been on this rimjob of a planet five times: each one, frelling awful. I mean, look at the murder they charge everyone else for this stuff. Its half the price mid-rim. But... yeah." Another swig. Tonight wouldn't be a night to remember, if I had my way. I'd be way too under.

"I'm bored. You got any other fun ideas?"

Darren Caerdeth
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:38:05 PM
"Eh, I just ran it through a liquor store window...."

Darren chugged down another gulp and retreated back to his thoughts. He examined his predicament. He was bored. He was broke.

"Wanna rob a bank or something?"

Adjerban the Interloper
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:50:38 PM
"Yeah. I can be the fall guy, if I have to. Longest I've ever stayed anywhere was six months. Rather not, if I don't have to. Sure you understand." I looked around.

"I dunno this part of Coruscant."