PDA

View Full Version : Calling all sinners

Nexus Barton
Aug 24th, 2003, 11:33:14 PM
Hello and good evening all of swfans if your not all viewing this well you should be there is not a pure soul amongst you. I'm Nexus Barton Priest of the goddess of Judgment, execution, and forgiveness. I have been given the power of vision I am able to see your sins and my Goddess has given me the right to go out through the universe and give her judgment. You will have two choices Execution or you will be given the Chance to repent. I am the Judge the Jury and the executioner. Weather you are Sith, Dark Jedi, Scoundrel, or even Jedi you are not safe from my judgment al of you have sins and all of you will pay for them.

Now that that little Intro is done I need opinions on this Idea and People who are will to do threads with him? Any Character type is welcome and I would love to have a few Jedi say yes. I mean everyone knows the sins of scoundrels, sith, dark Jedi but not those of the Jedi. Everyone is welcome if they are interested.

Also I would like feedback on this character. Here is a little info about him.

Name: Nexus Barton
Height: 6'0
Weight: 160
Occupation: Priest of goddess Kamaria (made up) and force adept
Weapons: two slug throwers and a Light saber
Force abilities: Visions (that can constitute as far seeing), Healing, and move object

Other force abilities are possibilities as this character grows and gets stronger over time.

PM or Post here with your suggest or if you would be interested in doing RPing with this character.

Figrin D'an
Aug 24th, 2003, 11:41:12 PM
It might be a good idea to expand upon how this character received the training needed to develop Force abilties and construct a lightsabre, as it seems said character is independent of any group.

Arya Ravenwing
Aug 24th, 2003, 11:47:46 PM
(p.s. check the Character pic thread...Sean Patrick Flannery is taken by Pierce Tondry)

Nexus Barton
Aug 24th, 2003, 11:49:07 PM
His ablity of Vision he had at birth and that why he was choosen to be a priest. The priest of his order where at one point a Jedi exstremist group off the Jedi of the Old Republic so he learned his force abilities through training with the elder priests.

As for his light saber he didn't construct it he got it from an elder priest who also taught him to use it.

Nexus Barton
Aug 24th, 2003, 11:52:22 PM
Originally posted by Arya Ravenwing
(p.s. check the Character pic thread...Sean Patrick Flannery is taken by Pierce Tondry)

I'm aware of that I just haven't had my new pic modified yet.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 25th, 2003, 06:03:46 AM
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patrie, et fili et spiritu sancti.

:D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 25th, 2003, 08:25:27 PM
looks like its back to hiding in the fridge for me

which actually isnt such a bad thing considering where i live :|

imported_Kanji
Aug 25th, 2003, 08:40:52 PM
Your not going to prance around, point in my direction, and sssscream devil at the top of your lungssss are you? I have the damnesssst time already!

:) :D

Silus Xilarian
Aug 25th, 2003, 08:48:52 PM
I dont think any of my characters would react very well to having someone "judging" them.....Silus would probably just cut his head off and be done with it. :)

Not a bad idea though ^_^;

Ishan Shade
Aug 25th, 2003, 09:33:02 PM
:lol silus

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 25th, 2003, 09:43:10 PM
It's quite an original character. Some strange fanatic who thinks he's the only one who is allowed to be judge, jury, and executioner of the world he lives in.

Nexus Barton
Aug 25th, 2003, 10:15:16 PM
Thanks wei. I just wanted a character that wouldn't be partial to group or a group of people. A one man fanatic who will even pursecute the Jedi for the sins even though they do good on a daily basis. This character is not ment to be liked IC, He is ment to have people who want him dead, and He is ment to be unstable like most fanatics are.