PDA

View Full Version : Hit like a ton of bricks (Open)

Straffe Stormrider
Aug 24th, 2003, 01:03:11 PM
Straffe had wandered for a long time before he felt alone again. HIs master had left him before he was to be knighted, his girlfriend left him because he was to distant and his brother just dissappeared. His head was full of troubles as his heart ached for soothing. He questioned whether he was good enough to become a Jedi, was this a sign?

He sat down in a dismal corner and hid his face under his cloaks hood. Hardly moving as he thaught of what will become of him. Was there someone out there that could help him? It seemed like this was one of the worst days of his life, everything seemed to hit him like a ton of bricks...

Jana Silthron
Aug 24th, 2003, 01:49:08 PM
Jana sat in a dark corner of the bar just looking at her hands that were on the table. She thought about how many times she had killed with those hands and why she had done it. What had happened sense the last time she was here? Straffe and her had become more than friends but then they seemed to go their separate ways. She had left for a while and so had he.

Jana still had her hood over her head as she picked up her drink. She took a small sip then put it back down. She sighed and shook her head.

"Is this all I am? A killer?"

Straffe Stormrider
Aug 28th, 2003, 10:27:21 AM
He hid his face from the others as he could tell they were trying to see who he was. After awhile they stopped and got on with their business. He was still feeling sorrow from everything he felt, it was almost unbearable. He felt his heart clench as though someone was gripping it in his hand. He felt her, that aura was familiar. HIs heart beated as he remebered their past, what had happened. He made no movements but spoke to her through his mind

"Have you come here to put more sorrow upon me?"

His voice seemed low and droned. He didnt want her to know how he felt or exactly where he was sitting

Jana Silthron
Aug 28th, 2003, 07:29:39 PM
Jana's head pops up and she looks around. Her eyes dart from person to person, trying to find him. Trying to catch even the smallest glimps of it. She had not seen him in so long that it was all she wanted was to see his face once agian.

'Where are you? And what do you mean? What have I done?'

Straffe Stormrider
Aug 30th, 2003, 09:41:07 AM
He didnt move from where he sat, hearing her voice was like angels singing

"Last time we met you left me in the cold, why are you back?"

His heart lurched as he recalled the past