PDA

View Full Version : Filling in the Spaces...(Open)

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 24th, 2003, 08:21:19 AM
Quay'Na stared at the balance beam for a few minutes as she entered one of the empty training rooms. She needed to start living her life again, it had been a few weeks since Vega died and she'd done nothing, but stay in her quarters, once out of the med center.

Not that any of her friends hadn't tried to get to go out, which they had, but she had declined all of them.

With a deep sigh, she put down her water bottle and towel. The young Padawan walked over to a small storage cabinet and opened it. In it, was a selection of training sabre's and training orbs, which she grabbed a couple and selected a sabre.

With equipement in hand, she walked back over to the beam and carefully put it down. Her boots and socks were the first to come off. Quay'Na then removed both of her tunics and her pants and revealed a dark, blue spandex athletic bra and a part of matching shorts.

She flopped down on the mat and began a series of stretches, to limber up again. After feeling she'd done enough, she meditated for a few moments to get back in touch with the Force.

Once she felt comfortable, she stood and walked over to the beam, it was better to warm up first before using the sabre. With a quick and easy jump she was on the beam in no time. It felt good to be up there as she walked to one end of the beam with ease.

With a deep breath, she took off and sprang into a double somersault and landed gracefully with ease only a few inches away from the other end. Staying in that position, she raised her hands above her head and went into a careful back bend and then flipped over into a split, perfectly.

Quay'Na breathed deeply, her form was still good as she twisted her body enough to get a good hand hold on the beam and brought her legs up over her head into a graceful handstand. She stayed in that position as long as she could, then turned and rolled out of it and back to her feet.

She was ready...

Quay'Na jumped down from the beam and switched on the training orbs and let them go, they whizzed around the room for a few minutes, she set them on their lowest setting, so if she was hit it would do nothing more than sting a little.

Grabbing her trainig sabre, she bound off and sprang back onto the beam. Activating it, she got her balance and said, "attack."

The orbs zoomed around her and began firing. She blocked their fire with calculated ease, but then was ready for her 'real' work out. With the orbs firing, Quay'Na jumped. While directing their fire while she did and blocked it in the middle of a somersault. They fired again as she came down and blocked another shot aimed for her chest. She continued to twist and turn, jump, flip and roll as she blocked the onslaught of bolts from the orbs.

But, soon she wore out and before she knew it was hit between the shoulder blades, the sting caught her off guard and the other orb hit her in the stomach. "Ugh!" She fell and hit the mats, her training sabre skittering off out of her hands. "Stop!!" She yelled and lay there panting.

The orbs quit firing immediately and hung in the air.

Kyle Krogen
Aug 25th, 2003, 04:22:03 PM
Quay'Na could hear a faint claping noice that was coming from a shodowy corner, Kyle steped out of the shadows and walked upto Quay'Na "that was a very impressive performance" He said in a soft voice "you havew great skill " He extended his hand and helped Quay'Na to her feet

Kyle was a young boy of 13 and had brown blond hair that was medium length

"My name is Kyle Krogen, I've never seen such skill in a padawan before" He smiled.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 27th, 2003, 04:43:36 AM
"Quay'Na Rakai." She replied as she caught her breath. "Thanks, but I''m a bit rusty. I've not practiced on the beam for a while and today decided I needed a good workout."

Kyle Krogen
Aug 27th, 2003, 11:22:47 AM
"It would be an honor if you would spar with me miss RaKia" Kyle said with a hopefull tone.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:03:02 PM
Quay'Na shrugged, "I've not really practiced much against another person, but why not? Sure, I'll give it a whirl." She walked over to where the training sabre lay and picked it up.

Kyle Krogen
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:08:17 PM
Kyle smiled has he pulled off his outer robe and uncliped his lightsaber from his belt

He held the saber in both hands as he activated it, its light purple beam cast its glow on his face "are you ready?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:21:57 PM
Quay'Na looked at the boy and smiled, he seemed very eager. She got into a battle stance and flicked on the sabre, it's blade glowing green. With a deep relaxing breath, Quay'Na nodded. "Ready, whenever you are."

Jezreal Darkshard
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:47:05 PM
plz delete

Kyle Krogen
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:49:43 PM
Kyle took a few steps forward, his saber held infront of him in both hands, useing the force to speed himself up Kyle charged forward and slashed at her chest.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:52:48 PM
With graceful ease, Quay'Na drew on the Force and leaped over him with a double somersault and while she was in mid-air, her sabre blocked his attack. She landed behind him a second later.

Kyle Krogen
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:59:53 PM
Kyle smiled and spun around bringing his saber around in a side slash.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 28th, 2003, 05:17:06 PM
Quay'na caught his slash with her blade, stepping back slightly for a second she parried and then lunged forward with a quick thrust to his gut.

Kyle Krogen
Aug 28th, 2003, 10:12:34 PM
Kyle droped to the ground and rolled onto his back, Quay blade flew over him

He kicked his feet out and knocked Quay's feet out from under her

He got to his feet and walked a few feet away from Quay and put up a defencive stance.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 2nd, 2003, 04:32:14 AM
An instant after being knocked off her feet, Quay'Na rolled out of it and was back into a ready position. "Good move." She commented and took a few steps towards Kyle.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 2nd, 2003, 12:36:27 PM
Kyle grined as Quay advanced a few steps, He held his saber out and charged and jumped into the air and slashing downward at his oppenents head.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 5th, 2003, 04:15:06 AM
Quay'Na dropped and rolled, he just missed her as he landed. Assuming a standing position again, she charged him and swiped at his midsection.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 6th, 2003, 08:28:50 PM
Kyle used the force to jump high into the air making Quay's attack miss him completely

He landed behind Quay'Na, "you do well, most people would be exasted ny now, I have a great deal of stamina giving me an edge over my oppenents" he held his saber in both of his hands "your move."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 6th, 2003, 08:59:18 PM
Quay'Na smiled. "I think, you've met your match in stamina, Kyle. I'm just warming up." She stepped over to him, looking as if she were about to slash at his chest again, but went for his legs instead.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 6th, 2003, 09:05:09 PM
Kyle jumped backward smiled and dived to the side and rolled back onto hod feet, He turned around to face Quay'Na and smiled again

He Charged her lightsaber held infront, he slashed at her chest but moved it toward her head.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 7th, 2003, 07:45:43 AM
His cut was high, and in a swift easy motion, Quay'Na ducked low and rolled all the while she swiped at his legs.