PDA

View Full Version : Wherever youre hiding....

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 23rd, 2003, 09:22:01 AM
Come out and take your :spank

Happy Birthday, Buffers!!!!

Hope its a great one for you! :D

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:10:37 AM
Happy Birthday Buff :)

BUFFJEDI
Aug 23rd, 2003, 11:13:03 AM
Well Thank you two very Much!!!!:rollin
I guess you can hide on a very small Island in Maine But you can't escape the dreaded Bday counter:crack

It's a blessed day and a sad day. A blessed day that the Lord has allowed me another year to bask in his great creation we call earth. It's a sad day due to the fact that my Grandmother on my Mother side died yesterday. I will not be going back to N.C for the funeral or anything, since I was just there I mad emy peace with her and I knwo that she would want me to stay(as she told me so).Her and I talked about what may happen soon and she is/was more than ready to be with the Lord,actually she said that she welcomes it she is ready to bask in his glory for forever and give her weary body a rest. I guess really the only sad part is that I will miss her . But DANG she is in the most wounderful place we could ever hope to be. But please do keep my crazy family in your prayers. There will be fights over the most stupid things. It sa but sometimes in one's passing greed takes place of joy and sorrow.But on a lighter note I'll give the break down on what I plan to do and what I have done on my day

Had to get a phys. The Doctor looked me up and down and said Your healthy as an Ox and as smart as one I'm sure. I also got my schedule for the police academy, will get fitted for my uniform around 3 today.\Oh I guess I had better tell ya'll I got asked by the town fathers to be the police for my island and or sister island. It's a scary thought being the only police man.But GOD will see me through. Later on tonight the wife and I (I have mentioned I got Married right??) anyway we will be have dinner on the rocks looking out towards Bass Harbor light house. Oh after the uniform fitting and picking what style I want , I will be going to the main land to get some parts for my boat :) :) I just got it two day's ago. It's and older boat (think Orca from Jaws) but smaller 17 feet). I think I will either name it BUFFJEDI to go alng with my car tags, or call it Carolina blue for honor of my home state and of course the TAR HEELS!!!!. I also need to call and make sure my House in N.C yard did get mowed today. And than after dinner on the rocks I guess I'll give my wife the best 2 hours a woman could ask for,well watch AOTC;) well that's not all very exciting But when your poor you do what ya can. Hope all ya'll have a great day.

Oh and DIAQ thanks for the spanking ;)

I really just hope Bea doesn't forget my B-day. Although we can't be together I still have a place in my heart for her:)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 23rd, 2003, 12:12:31 PM
Haaaaapy biiiirthday Buff! :D Sounds like a great day to me. Being the only policeman sounds like a big job (except I bet there are like 15 people who live there, right?;)) Sorry to hear about your grandmother..

JMK
Aug 23rd, 2003, 12:22:54 PM
Happy birthday big guy!

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 23rd, 2003, 12:39:14 PM
Im terribly sorry for the lose you and your family are dealing with :(.

No, I hadnt heard youd gotten married....Congrats!!! :D

I always wanted to be a cop but when I was younger the only positions for a female cop was dispatch >_<

ReaperFett
Aug 23rd, 2003, 01:55:59 PM
When did you get married????? :)

Ardath Bey
Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:04:44 PM
Happy Birthday Buff! :)

CMJ
Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:07:42 PM
Best wishes big guy.

Dae Jinn
Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:12:27 PM
So, when do we get to see you in your uniform? ;)

I hope you had a great birthday, Buff and congrats on the getting married too :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 23rd, 2003, 11:47:34 PM
Well, *I* remember him saying he got married. :mneh

darth_mcbain
Aug 24th, 2003, 09:41:06 AM
Its a day late, but Happy Birthday Big Buff!!!

ReaperFett
Aug 24th, 2003, 01:05:44 PM
Hmmmmmm, noone remembers he was married except for LD...

:idea

Pierce Tondry
Aug 24th, 2003, 09:05:18 PM
Sorry to hear about your new wife. Congratulations on your grandmother!

Er, wait a minute...

;) Kidding. You know what I mean. And I wish you an especially happy birthday.

BUFFJEDI
Aug 25th, 2003, 08:52:07 AM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
Hmmmmmm, noone remembers he was married except for LD...

:idea Hey now Reap, I'm NOT that lucky ;)

Thanks all to for the best wishes on my B-day and my g-mothers passing , it really means alot to me.

Diaquiri, I think that tha is so wrong about the way they treated women like that :( I know for a fact that ALOT of women are better suited to be cops than men, Hey when I took my placement test a female(older female) kicked my BUTT!!! and everyone elses.
And DAE,as soon as I get my uniform and everything I will post pics through snap fish :)

BTW, Deville I know your were picking, but the summer there are about 600 peeps at any given time on both Islands and about 100 during the winter:mneh ;) .

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 25th, 2003, 12:10:59 PM
I was under exaggerating. That's a lot of people during the summer! :eek for just one policeman. ^_^;

ReaperFett
Aug 25th, 2003, 12:13:09 PM
Yeah, but that's easy for Buff.

Dirty Buffy :D

BUFFJEDI
Aug 25th, 2003, 12:29:50 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
I was under exaggerating. That's a lot of people during the summer! :eek for just one policeman. ^_^;
Oh I know De'Ville I was just having fun with you ;)

well that number really comes from people getting off the ferry boats and walking around, and residence's family and friends visiting. Actual Living here is about 55o on both islands.there really isn't alot of crime at all. The most will be at night with people drinking and boating , and wife beating. I just pray that when I get a call that a man is beating his wife, that I first remember I'm a Christian and 2nd that I'm a cop NOT the judge and jury:mad

I tell you what , It will take about 6 mons for the year rounders to even listen to what I say. I'm sure it will be hard for them to accept someone new just to waltz in and tell them what to do. I don't think I'd like it :\ I might have to call Lord Soth in for back up!!

Dirty Buff, I like that :shootin :lol

BUFFJEDI
Aug 25th, 2003, 12:39:28 PM
Oh and I just want to say that *** IF*** anyone of you who I have know on this forum for the last couple of years, Have ever wanted to spend sometime in Maine or on an Island. I hearby invite you to stay with us(not an Idle invite) , for free of course. Now there is nothing Great to do on the Island but pretty great views, and there's a GREAT national park(acadia) across at the mainland. there's kayaking (sp) whale watching , hiking, biking etc...Just keep in mind the Island is NOT!! All frilly like Martha's Vineyard. Keep in mind we maybe working and not able to spend much time showing you around and such, but your welcome anyway. I guess I LOVE it so much I want everyone else too:D

Admiral Lebron
Aug 25th, 2003, 06:32:28 PM
:o

Happy really belated birthday Buff!

Sorry about your losses...both the grandmothers death and the loss of bachlorhood... tho I knew it was soon to end anyways.