PDA

View Full Version : Walking the corridors of my destiny

SonLee
Aug 22nd, 2003, 10:45:37 PM
SonLee was ready to be recruited. It was going to be a long and tedious process, but she was looking forward to it. She looked around, waiting for someone to approach her, keeping her mental abilities in perfect balance of harmony.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 25th, 2003, 02:32:11 AM
“Greetings,” Dasquian approached and bowed.

“Can I be of some assistance?”

SonLee
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:03:55 PM
SonLee bowed in return. "Yes, Master. I wish to be a Jedi and follow the path along to my required destiny. Can you please help me with this task?"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 30th, 2003, 07:24:44 AM
“I certainly can. Before you are accepted into our Order, however, you must answer some questions.

The first of these is this – what do you understand the Jedi do and why do you wish to become a Jedi?”

SonLee
Aug 31st, 2003, 10:36:25 PM
SonLee pursed her lips. She must think over her answer very carefully.

"I know the Jedi to be honorable people. They stand to protect who they are and what they stand for. I wish to join to find any insight into what I truly am, and come to follow my dream of being a leader and helping people...yet, I do not think the Jedi involve leaders and followers. I believe we are all equal, if not in strength, then in unity."

SonLee stopped, wondering if she's answered correctly. "Not many people from my planet have become Jedi, I'm afraid. Our instints are really quite the opposite to what you are used to, and i am also a Witch, which may affect my allowance of joining."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 1st, 2003, 04:59:00 AM
“So long as you follow the way of the Jedi now, your past is forgotten.”

Dasquian smiled.

“What do you understand of the Force?”

SonLee
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:35:43 PM
"The Force is the making and being of us Jedi as human beings. It is the essence of life that holds the universe together, and defines our inner selves in whatever manner in which we wish to use it." SonLee paused to let this opinion sink in.

"I believe it as one of the most powerful energies I have come across in my travels."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 3rd, 2003, 02:36:33 AM
“Correct,” Dasquian nodded.

“.. I have no further questions. You are officially welcomed into the Greater Jedi Order. Please feel free to explore the grounds – Master Yoghurts, the living quarters. You will be contacted when a Master has been assigned to your training. Until that time, you may sign up for group classes to begin your training.”

SonLee
Sep 3rd, 2003, 06:18:53 PM
SonLee bowed gracefully. "I thank you. Thank you for helping me follow the path that has been set out before me."