PDA

View Full Version : "H'lo! Jedi are helpful or something, right?"

Saska
Aug 22nd, 2003, 10:31:30 PM
Saska steps into the open doors of the Recruitment Center on the heels of his call. His boots tap softly on the stone tiled floor as looks around, clearly unimpressed with all he sees. His daughter, Moxi, trails behind him, looking about the seemingly empty hall.

"Hey, there a Jedi in here, or do are the lot of you rush to Yog's with the rest of the dinner crowd?"

Moxi
Aug 22nd, 2003, 10:33:53 PM
Moxi says nothing instead looking around at the immense place around her. Would the Jedi here tell them more about Zeke? She wondered.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 25th, 2003, 02:31:38 AM
“Can I help you two with something?”

Saska
Aug 26th, 2003, 04:05:03 PM
"Lookin' fer one o' your lot," Saska says immediately. "Kind of a famous guy, called Zeke."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 27th, 2003, 02:39:20 AM
Dasquian nodded, “Zeke. Yes… I’m sorry but I’m not aware of his location. To my knowledge he hasn’t been at the Order for some time.”

Moxi
Aug 27th, 2003, 03:55:59 PM
"Do you know of anyone who would know where he is? It's kinda important that we find him."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 31st, 2003, 11:32:36 AM
“I don’t, sorry. I didn’t really know him very well. Perhaps you could try looking in Master Yoghurts Bar and Grill… some of his friends might be there?”

Saska
Aug 31st, 2003, 12:28:37 PM
"Just got in from there, not a soul in the whole place knew him. Moxi's been tryin' it since she figured out he existed. So's we come up here t'see about him."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 1st, 2003, 04:59:52 AM
“As I said, I’m not aware of his location at this time, however if I do hear of anyone contacting him, I could pass the message onto you?”

Saska
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:10:49 PM
"Do us one better. Can ya tell us who he spends most o' his time with? Sparring partners, Padawans, drinking buddies and the like?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 3rd, 2003, 02:34:15 AM
“Well,” Dasquian sighed.

He tried to think of someone, but he didn’t really know Zeke all that well.

“Wei Wui Wei, possibly. I think he has a winged Padawan … Janus?”

Saska
Sep 3rd, 2003, 07:57:50 PM
"What're the odds he'd be on hand right now?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 4th, 2003, 10:02:53 AM
“I think it’s quite likely that Wei is around, although I haven’t seen Janus in a while.”

Saska
Sep 4th, 2003, 01:28:16 PM
"Mind if we go up to your quarters to find him? Or would it be a possibility to call 'im down here?"

Saska's trying to be polite, but the indirectness of this search is grinding on his nerves. He can see how Moxi would have become so irritated with asking around at the Bar.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 6th, 2003, 04:35:30 AM
“It would best for him to be called here, I think. I’ll send him a message now…”

Dasquian pulled out a communication device and commed Wei.

“There.”

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 6th, 2003, 08:39:18 AM
A thingy in his room beeped, and Wei looked up to see what it was.

"Oh. It's this comm...thingy..."

Wei had never used the comm before, and no one had ever sent him a message using it before either.

"Dasquien Belargic...Recruitment Center..." Wei said out loud as he listened to it talk. "Be right there."

Wei hurried out of his room, and out the door of the LQ, heading right over to the Recruitment Center.

"Hi, Dasquien!" Wei said as he entered. "You needed me about something?"

Wei was very curious as to what it could all be about. Wei never knew Dasquien personally, but Wei did know that he was a council member. Maybe they had a job for him? Wei wasn't sure, but he was going to find out.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 7th, 2003, 04:56:39 AM
“These people here are looking for Jedi Knight Zeke. I don’t suppose you know where he is?”

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 7th, 2003, 12:45:21 PM
Wei thought for a minute. "He snuck into his room one evening in the middle of the night to get his things and his padawans. Said he was taking them on a trip in his dad's ship. Didn't say who his dad was, or the ship that he was taking. Then he disappeared."

Wei shrugged. "Sorry I can't tell you more."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:28:36 PM
Dasquian looked to the two visitors and shook his head lightly.

“You wouldn’t know anyone else who would know his current location then Wei?”

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 7th, 2003, 05:20:07 PM
Wei shook his head. "Nope. Sorry I can't be of more help."

Saska
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:18:25 PM
Saska runs a frustrated pair of hands through his hair with an irritable growl.

"Jeez, does this guy never--!"

But even as he's speaking, his hands fall to his sides and his face lights up as an idea dawns upon him.

"Say...ya wouldn't happen to know the name o' the ship, wouldja?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2003, 08:48:17 PM
Wei thought back to the time Zeke had broken into his own room. "He didn't say. But he did mention an Adoptive Family. He didn't give any names, though."

Saska
Sep 12th, 2003, 01:13:55 PM
"Then what kind of ship is it?" Saska asks, snapping irritatedly at the constant stream of dead ends he's found. "Do you know its make or purpose?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 14th, 2003, 03:20:59 PM
"Ummm...." Wei says. "Well, Zeke used to talk about his family living on a cargo ship. They would haul stuff around the galaxy. But I'm afraid I don't know what it looks like."

Saska
Sep 20th, 2003, 10:01:20 AM
Cargo ship...means that unless he comes back here, Saska will find him eventually anyways.

"Hm...'kay. Thanks for the help. C'mon Moxi, let's go."

And with that he turns on his heel and stalks out, rubbing his stubble in thought.