PDA

View Full Version : Helping A Lover Become A Fighter (Quay'Na)

Jakob Burton
Aug 22nd, 2003, 08:07:08 PM
Jake sent the message, hoping that Quay'Na would get it and come to see him. He waited, the message repeating in his head:

"Hey, Q. Come to the Combat Grounds.....I wanna teach ya a few things."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 22nd, 2003, 10:51:01 PM
Being so connected with Jake's Garou presence, the message came through very clear.

Since her return from her kidnapping a month before, Quay'Na hadn't gotten out much, partially from her injuries sustained and partially, she was very leary about going beyond the safety of the Order.

Jake had discussed this with her several times as well as several of the other Masters, including her own and all of her friends.

She knew Jake wanted her to feel at ease again, and she loved him for it.

Quay'Na stepped into the training room silently, he had his back to the door. With the silence of a panther, she stepped up behind him and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm here, luv."

Jakob Burton
Aug 22nd, 2003, 10:55:38 PM
"Ooo. You snuck up on me, there."

Jake turned around, kissing her lightly, and picking her up from the ground with ease.

"So, you wanna train a little with me? I can help ya with your hand to hand and saber skills. Take your pick, hun. We can get all worked out and all sweaty and then shower together.....whadya say?"

Jake gave her a coy wink as he kissed her again.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 22nd, 2003, 11:01:30 PM
She smiled at him and kissed his nose. "Oh, you are sooo bad...." She loved him and they had been through a lot together, but through it all had made them stronger.

Especially, Quay'Na with all she had to work through, but he loved her and that was all that mattered.

"I'm ready to get all hot and sweaty, luv."

Jakob Burton
Aug 22nd, 2003, 11:03:24 PM
"Ooo, alrighty. So, saber or hand-to-hand combat?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 22nd, 2003, 11:08:45 PM
Quay'Na thought for a moment, "let's go hand to hand. Do I get to use some of my gymnastics? You know I love too." She smiled and kissed him again.

Jakob Burton
Aug 23rd, 2003, 09:14:44 PM
"Hm, of course.....'cause, after all, you know how much I love your flexiblity....."

Jake winked before leaping from her grasp, turning himself into a somersault, landing on his feet ten feet from Quay'Na. Setting himself into a kata stance, he smirked at her, beckoning her to come.