PDA

View Full Version : The Room of A thousand Fountains(Open)

Ace McCloud
Aug 22nd, 2003, 01:12:22 PM
He had heard stories of this place, The room of a thousand fountains. The waterfalls, the plants and streams. It was his first place to visit after being accepted into the academy. It reminded him of home, although he probably wouldn't admit it.

Ace now sat ontop of the tallest waterfall. He sat at the very edge, floating above a small rock below him, at the very edge. The sound of the water running and falling soothed him and enlightened him. He floated, there, meditating with the force, like he did for hours, sometimes days even.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 22nd, 2003, 02:08:57 PM
Quay'Na Rakai had been watching the 'new'guy for a few minutes, his usage of the Force was amazing to say the least. She couldn't do that if she tried. So, she made herself comfortable on the soft grass and closed her eyes to begin her own meditation.

She wasn't into disturbing one's meditative procedures, but would simply wait for him to come out of it.

Time
Aug 22nd, 2003, 08:41:15 PM
Tyme had only been in the Room of a Thousand Fountains once, and that was on his tour that Jacali and Mylia were giving him, which took a turn for the worse.

He was in a class which emphasized on control of the Force. He was still in lack of understanding what the Force would 'feel' like. He was sure he would get it sooner or later.

He put his hands on a fountain, he thought he was alone in the room, until he looked upward and saw a man floating. Tyme was startled and stumbled backwards, tripping on something in the grass.

When Tyme realized what had happened he had tripped over a person, it was Quay'Na Rakai, whom he had just met a few days ago.

"Heh, hows it going." He said, embarresed. "Sorry, i thought i saw some guy up there, hah." He said, scratching his head.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 22nd, 2003, 09:21:48 PM
OOC:This is supposed to be Quay'Na...sorry

IC:
"Ow!" Quay'Na yelped as she came out of her meditation rather quickly once she was tripped over. She looked at Tyme and laughed. "Yeah, I saw him, it's quite a feat to be able to do that. So, how've ya been?"

Time
Aug 23rd, 2003, 07:52:32 AM
"I was good until i saw boy wonder over there floating around", he said pointing up.

"What's he doin' anyways?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 23rd, 2003, 08:25:49 AM
"Meditating, I suppose." She smiled back with a grin. "I was going t ask him after he came out of it, but he hasn't yet."

Ace McCloud
Aug 23rd, 2003, 12:24:50 PM
Ace was beginning to reach to deep, the dark side was clawing at him, and growing quickly. Faster and faster it came at him, as if he was falling off a high cliff. He began to breath heavily, just then he heard a loud yelp. He quickly snapped back into reality, putting his feet back on the rock.

He breathed slowly. He was lucky she had screamed, or he would have had another one of his dark side possesions. He looked down seeing the two. He really didn't care much for conversation, but at any rate he lept off the rock and landed softly on the bank of the pond below.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 23rd, 2003, 05:04:18 PM
"Hello." Quay'Na smiled as she stood up and brushed off. "Quay'Na Rakai, it's nice to meet you...." She held out her hand in a friendly gesture.

Ace McCloud
Aug 24th, 2003, 01:21:51 PM
Ace looked at her. Ever since he got here, everyone was being friendly to him, greeting him and talking to him. He wasn't used to it and wasn't sure if he liked it.

Ace took her hand, "Ace McCloud," he said underneath the shroud of his hood.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 24th, 2003, 01:27:07 PM
"Ace, this is my friend, Tyme Odin." She stepped back for a moment and smiled at Tyme.

Time
Aug 24th, 2003, 07:30:39 PM
Tyme gave a salute-like gretting with his hand to Ace. He wasn't sure what to think about a guy who can float in mid-air. "Well Ace, that's some pretty crazy stuff you were doing up there." He pointed up and waved his finger. "What exactly were you doing up there anyways."

Ace McCloud
Aug 24th, 2003, 08:40:47 PM
Ace nodded to Tyme, as his blue eyes glowed through shadow of his hood.

"That?" He said as a rehtorical question, "I was just meditating on the force. The floating is just an easier way for me to get a grip on the force. For example, Have you ever used the force to push or pull someone? It's much the same thing on yourself, you just use the force around you to support youreslf."

Time
Aug 25th, 2003, 05:48:43 PM
Tyme raised an eyebrow. "Well actually, i haven't really learned how to use the Force, i have only been here for like a week." He said, scratching his head. "The only flying i did was in my ship." He said with a smug grin.

Ace McCloud
Aug 26th, 2003, 04:55:04 PM
"You do not need the Order to use the force..." Ace said with a smirk.

Time
Aug 26th, 2003, 05:21:06 PM
"You might not, but I definately do." Tyme shot back. "And i can say that i definately need to lean how to control it, tap into it, or whatever you call it." He shook his head. "Maybe i've used the Force before and maybe i haven't, but i'm here and i'm sure that i'm trying to do the same thing everyone else is, and that's become a Jedi."

He almost felt proud of his small rant. "And the Jedi here are great teachers, might i add."

Ace McCloud
Aug 26th, 2003, 06:45:27 PM
"Not all are here to become Jedi..." Ace said with his voice trailing off in a scratchy whisper.

"And the best teacher for you, is only you," He said with a grin under his hood, although they couldn't see it.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 26th, 2003, 07:48:49 PM
Quay'Na was taken aback as she looked at Ace. "And just what does that mean? We're all here to learn, if you aren't here to learn, then why are you here?"

Ace McCloud
Aug 26th, 2003, 09:15:49 PM
His eyes flashed red through the cloak, flaring outwards like a shot of fire, then back to normal.

"I have my reasons..." He said. Ace wasn't the one to talk about what he was doing and why. However the council knew his reason for being here, and that was enough for him.

Time
Aug 29th, 2003, 08:54:41 PM
"I suppose we all do" Tyme chimed in, hoping to disperse any uncomfort.

"McCloud huh? Sounds familiar... Where ya from?"

Ace McCloud
Aug 30th, 2003, 03:27:52 PM
"Originally I'm from Endor...", he said as his eyes started to turn a little bit yellow.

"I used to be a sith..."

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 1st, 2003, 09:08:40 PM
Quay'Na raised an eyebrow. "Well, I know you're not the first, so welcome aboard anyway."

Ace McCloud
Sep 2nd, 2003, 10:15:37 PM
Ace nodded. What now? Was this the end of the conversation or what? He really didn't have anything to say. And he didn't talk unless he was confronted...

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 3rd, 2003, 03:26:27 PM
Quay'Na really didn't know what to say at the moment. Ace wasn't very talkative and those eyes of his!!

"Well...uh..." Her stomach growled. "Anyone hungry?" She looked at Ace and Tyme with a smile.

Time
Sep 4th, 2003, 05:22:10 PM
"You bet!" Tyme said, hoping for some reason that someone would ask that. And although Tyme had just eaten he wanted some more.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 5th, 2003, 04:20:52 AM
"Great!" Quay'Na beamed at Tyme. "Where we off too? You chose."

Time
Sep 7th, 2003, 08:05:26 PM
"Actually i just got done cookin' something back at my quarters, so i sugest we go over there and finish that off." Tyme said looking between Quay and Ace.

"Sure my place is alittle messy right now, but it's... uhh... cozy.. for lack of a better term." He said smiling.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 7th, 2003, 08:10:19 PM
Quay'Na beamed at the thought of a home-cooked meal. "Sure, sounds awesome. Ace, I hope you'll join us."

Ace McCloud
Sep 13th, 2003, 10:22:27 PM
"Aye. Thank you," Ace said. He was a man of few words, no doubt. He had things on his mind about the current topic, but saw no real reason to share them. He wasn't that hungry but he would like to see the rest of the Academy anyhow.

"Let's go then," he said, following the two.

Time
Sep 14th, 2003, 10:46:34 AM
Tyme began walking back to his quarters at his lesurely pace, with Quay and Ace following behind. This was quite a situation, Tyme was treating a former Sith and a new friend to a home cooked meal... Never in a million years would he have thought this one up.

"So what's it like, ya know, being a Sith, or when you were one." Tyme asked, breaking the silence.

Ace McCloud
Sep 14th, 2003, 12:31:46 PM
Ace perked up. He had never been asked this question before. He thought for a few seconds, coming up with a very simple conclusion.

"I cannot answer that, for several reasons, but the most logical one being that it is almost impossible to describe."

Time
Sep 14th, 2003, 09:48:27 PM
Tyme kept his head straight ahead as he talked. "Well it obviously wasn't that great.... seeing how you aren't one any more." He smiled and took his sun-glasses off, as he did he turned his head to the two.

"You said he wasn't the first Quay, how many do you figure have made the switch?" He asked as he dusted off his shades, he put them back on before going on. "And i wonder how many have done the opposite, you know, change from Jedi to Sith." He pondered this aloud so that he might get an answer.

Quay'Na Rakai
Sep 15th, 2003, 03:01:31 AM
"I talked to one other, though at the moment I can't think of the name and I'm sure there have been many who have fallen to the Darkside, Tyme." She answered as she followed him.

Time
Sep 16th, 2003, 07:57:59 PM
"Hmm, i wonder why they would do such a thing." Tyme said looking at Quay and Ace. "Is it easier or somthin'"?

Ace McCloud
Sep 17th, 2003, 09:46:57 AM
"When you join the GJO, you make a choice. A choice to defend yourselves and others for peace. However, the dark side is different. It is not merely a choice, but the choice is almost made for you. The dark side is extremely hard to resist and very temping..."