PDA

View Full Version : A Vastness of Possibilities....(Jackson McGraves)

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 22nd, 2003, 01:03:05 PM
The evening was peaceful. Twinkling stars, across a vast clear blue sky. A light cool, breeze blew through the airways of Coruscant as Padawan learner Jacali Danner made her way towards Yog's Bar and Grill, dressed in full Padawan attire.

It was to be an evening of full anticipation and fun as she was meeting another one of Master Dasquian's Padawan's; Jackson McGraves.

She arrived just a bit early to get them a descent seat and ordered some water to begin with.

The bar was slightly busy, but the not overwhelming and Jacali was very pleased, since Jackson didn't seem to care for crowds too much.

Taking a sip of her water, she waited.

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Aug 22nd, 2003, 02:14:10 PM
It was a nice night out he noted as he walked his way to the Jedi bar. He scratched at his collar and several other places. His padawan garb was very uncomfortable, he usually didn't wear it but he wanted to make a good impression upon Jacali. Which also wasn't normal for the young man.

He stood outside the door and took a deep breath before entering. Hoping he wouldn't look stupid as he entered the room. The doors parted as he entered and to his surprise the place wasn't overly crowded, so Jackson relaxed a bit. He peered around the room and the first eyes to catch his where Jacali's.

She looked good in her Padawan robes not awkward like Jackson. A smile appeared on both their faces when their eyes meet. He slowly made his way over to her table and sat down in front of her.

"Good evening Jacali, I'm not late am I?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 22nd, 2003, 06:39:35 PM
Jacali had been watching the door for a few moments when she saw Jackson walk in. A smile crossed her face as their eyes met, he looked quite handsome in his Padawan robes. She sighed deeply as he approached, his long Padawan braid laying neatly over his right shoulder.

"No, of course not, Jackson." She smiled happily. "I just arrived myself to make sure we got a good table. I'm glad it wasn't very busy. Sometimes, it can get rough in here."

Aug 24th, 2003, 12:11:47 AM
"Well its good that I’m not late I would hate to ruin your even on such a nice night. Also I'm glad to see this place is calm I can't usually show up here when its not, I have troubles being in crowds. Although I doubt I would have noticed it this night with you here if it were crowded. You look very beautiful this evening."

Jackson kind of sounded embarrassed as he said that last comment. She did looking very striking but it wasn't his normal thing to say to a lady in such an environment.

"I'm sorry I'm a bit nervous I'm not use to doing this."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 24th, 2003, 02:06:11 AM
Jacali blushed a bit, "thank-you, Jackson. You look very nice, yourself." She returned and took a sip of her water, she could see he was nervous. "And you're doing fine, I've ordered us some water, just to start with."

Aug 24th, 2003, 02:33:09 AM
"Thanks." he stated shyly still feeling ackward in his Jedi garb.

Water sounded good he grabbed his glass and took a small sip of it. It was nice cold jus the way he liked it. His nerves where still not calming though.

"So you wanted to know a few things about me the other night? What exactly do you want to know? I would also like to learn about you Jacali."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 24th, 2003, 02:35:52 AM
"Well, you said that this was your second life, why don't we start there? It's a very interesting subject." She smiled, "and then I'll tell you anything you want to know about me. Of course, there's not much too it."

Aug 25th, 2003, 01:26:10 AM
"Well I was once a Jedi of the old republic a padawan much like I am now. Except Back then I held with the belief that the Jedi where just as corrupt as the sith. This ideal held me back for many years then the empire started to come into power and my bother pulled me from the order to protect me you see he was a high rank imperial officer at the time. He knew about the coming purge several months in advance. I convinced him to dessert the imperial army and help me on a crusade. He agree and we started a small group called the force underground we helped Hide Jedi during the purge."

Jackson stopped and took a drink of his water.

"After we secured as many Jedi as we can my brother began to change he wanted to turn the force underground into a profitable enterprise. I fought him all the way but eventually he over powered me and forced me to become a partner in the business. We became a group of merchants and smugglers and that’s how I lived out the rest of my days. My brother had a god complex and still does to this day he wants to live forever and had gotten his hands on some cloning technology. I told him I didn't want to be cloned but he went against my wishes so here I am starting my second life. I hope it turns out better then the first. I hope I didn't bore you with that long story."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 25th, 2003, 09:32:32 PM
Jacali smiled kindly at him. "Of course not, Jackson. It was quite an interesting story indeed and I too, hope that this life is much better than your last."

Aug 26th, 2003, 12:26:00 AM
"Well just being here with you improves upon it a great deal. In the Old order Girls where off limits. So Jacali what was your past like, don't tell me you have a evil twin who tried to clone you too."

Jackson stated jokingly trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"Actually I was kind of wondering where you are from?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 26th, 2003, 08:26:54 PM
Jacali smiled. "I've no evil twin. I'm from Corellia and my past? Huh, nothing like yours. My parents were servant to a Lord and I was next in line to serve, but my parents wanted me to do something better with my life and I was signed up to go to college." She stopped for a second and took a drink "But, some unfortunate events happened and now I'm here learning to become a Jedi. Pretty boring, huh?"

Aug 28th, 2003, 01:07:36 AM
"Boring no, it sounds like you had a average family with normal parents who wanted something better for their kid. I would like to know what the unfortunate event was but I won't pressure you into telling me."

A droid came up to the table just then ready to take the pairs orders. Jackson took a quick glance at the menu and then turned back at the droid.

"Corellian steak with a side of balmorian fries. Also what ever the lady would like. Please put it all on the Jackson Mcgraves tab."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 28th, 2003, 03:19:26 AM
"I'll have a Windsor steak, medium rare and a side salad." She answered after briefly looking at the menu. Once the droid got their orders it rolled off.

She smiled in Jackson's direction. "Thank you." She took a sip of her water and continued. "I don't mind telling you about the unfortunate event, it's much easier to discuss now than it had been a couple of months ago."

She paused for a few moments. "I had begun having these dreams of seeing my parents killed in a mugging over an over, night after night. I told my mom about it and she just thought it was pre-college jitters, but then one day while they were gone it happened while I was awake, it just flashed before me and that's when I knew this was no dream. I took off to find them, I knew where it was, but by the time I had gotten there it was too late. The events had already unfolded and they had been killed."

Sep 2nd, 2003, 08:27:56 PM
Jackson had a sadden look on his face. He was at a loss for words, he wanted to say everything turned out aright but it hadn't really. He wasn't around when his parents passed away and he never really knew them, his brother was his only family. It was a pretty dysfunctional one at that.

"I really don't know what to say, I'm sorry you lost your parents Jacali. I never knew mine I was sent to the Jedi academy at a very young age. Did the local law enforcement ever find the mugger?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 2nd, 2003, 08:56:42 PM
Jacali shook her head sadly. "No, unfortunately not and my visions only showed someone with a black face mask on. So, it was pretty much a lost cause, and then I came here."

Sep 2nd, 2003, 09:10:40 PM
"Well I'm sorry to here that but at least your here with us now. We can be your knew family, I'm especially glad you came here I mean it has been forever since I have gotten out like this. Maybe you will be some good for me."

He gave Jacali a soft smile as he looked into her eyes. She was a pretty young girl, why in the world was she her with him he wondered.

"Jacali this is only are first date if you want to call it a date but still I hope there can be more of them."

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 2nd, 2003, 09:26:58 PM
The young Padawan blushed as she smiled gently. "I hope so too, Jackson. I really enjoy your company." She sipped her drink. "I'm glad that I came here and the Jedi are my new family. I think, my parents would've been proud."

Sep 3rd, 2003, 10:55:08 PM
"Oh I'm sure they would have been very proud to see you here."

Both there meals arrived at the table just then. The server Droid but Jacali plate in front of her first then Jackson's plate. The food smelled great and you could see the heat rising off it.

"Well I hope you enjoy the meal."

Jackson gave a smile as he took his first bite of food.

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 4th, 2003, 03:13:48 AM
Jacali took a bite of her steak, it was wonderful. Almost seemed to melt in her mouth. "Excellent." She told him after she swallowed and took a sip of her drink.

"So, do you have any hobbies that you enjoy?" She asked to get the conversation started up again. he was a very interesting person and she wanted to know all about him.

Sep 5th, 2003, 12:58:32 AM
"Yes this food is good."

Jackson ate a little bit well he thought on Jacali's questioned for a moment. He had a few hobbies that some people would probably consider jobs.

"Well compared to you I'm probably a pretty boring guy. I like to read mostly and do research on certain topics that come up in what I read. My most exciting hobbies would be swordsmanship, I have been a good swords man for many years although I prefer not you use my skills in a confrontation. I believe Diplomacy is your best bet. So what are your hobbies Jacali?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 5th, 2003, 03:29:05 AM
"Reading is not boring, Jackson. Not in my mind, it's not." She told him with a smile. "I like to draw when I have time, but that doesn't happen very often. So, for now I'd have to say that my main hobbies would have to be perfecting my combat performance, exercising like a lunatic and studying. My fighting skills are alright, but still need plenty of practice." She added with a laugh, "I'm finally overcoming my clumsiness."

Sep 7th, 2003, 12:24:09 AM
"If you ever need help with your combat skills, I would gladly help you Jacali." Jackson ate little more; plate was empting faster and faster now because the food was so good.

"I do have two things to ask you. The first is how is your training going with master Dasquin. Mine is going terribly slow, I don't feel he has the time for me sometimes."

He waited for her to answer the first question before asking the second.

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 7th, 2003, 05:44:09 AM
"I can use all the help I can get, Jackson. I'm really not too bad, but man when I first started...whew." She smiled then added. "I was bad."

"My training with Master Dasquian hasn't gone too bad, he trains Mylia and I together alot. I suppose, to cut down on time and I think he does that with two of his other Padawans as well."

Her food was nearly gone as well and it would be gone before they left. Jacali wasn't the type to waste food, especially food as good as this. Though, she never had to worry about it, she was more than physically fit and her metabolism ran rather high.

Taking another bite, she awaited his next question.

Sep 9th, 2003, 10:06:52 PM
Jackson smiled at Jacali and took his last bite of food and the washed it down with the rest of his water. He waited a moment a bit shy to ask the next question. He Final mustered up the confidence to say what he wanted too.

"Jacali I wanted to ask you, well you see it’s a nice night out and I want to know if well if you would let me walk you back to the Dorms?"

Jackson stumbled over his words he smiled embarrassed about how he had spit it out. He wouldn't blame her for saying no I mean this was the first date if you wanted to call it a date.

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:39:04 AM
The Padawan smiled at him gently, once she was done. She knew he was nervous, but he didn't need to be around her. Jacali touched his hand gently. "I would really like that, Jackson."

Sep 12th, 2003, 12:40:05 AM
She touched his hand and he relaxed a bit but he was still nervous. He smile lightly has he stood up from his seat and extended a hand to help Jacali from her seat. He watched her as she stood and he looked at her for moment and then but his arm out with a smile indicating for her to put her arm in his.

"Shall we?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 12th, 2003, 04:09:48 PM
Jacali's smile widened and her eyes sparkled as she took his arm. What a perfect way to end the evening.

"We shall." She told him gently as the two of them headed towards the door.

Sep 18th, 2003, 04:52:37 PM
Jackson and Jacali walked under the stars on their way to the Jedi living quarters. The star’s shown bright in the black sky and the city of curscant was extremely quite surprisingly. Jackson looked back and forth from the stars to Jacali not much was said during this time the silence was golden.

Soon the to reached the parting point of there journey there rooms where in opposite direction. Jackson smiled and grabbed Jacali by the hand he looked into her eyes deeply. Trying to draw something to say from her eyes. He finally found something with in them that told him what to say.

"Jacali I would give you a good night kiss but this is are first date, I promise if you give me another date I don't know if I'll be able to resist. So basically I'm asking would you consider going on another date with me?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 18th, 2003, 05:03:50 PM
Jacali gazes deep into Jackson's eyes, her smile widens at his question. "Yes, I would love to go on another date with you, Jackson."

Sep 18th, 2003, 09:48:14 PM
Jackson turned with that and began to head off in the direction of his room. He stopped five steps away and turned back for one last look at the Pretty Jacali.

"Thanks, I'll call you I think thats what I'm supose to say. Good night Jacali sleep well."

With that Jackson turned and began to head back to his room again. His thoughts where again on why a girl like that would see in a guy like him.