PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Revolutions Teaser Trailer...

Figrin D'an
Aug 21st, 2003, 10:04:26 PM
... can now be downloaded on the official site (http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com).

Pretty much what was in the preview footage at the end of Reloaded, with a few small additions.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 21st, 2003, 10:10:15 PM
-yawn-

Hope it doesn't suck like the second one did.

Commander Zemil Vymes
Aug 21st, 2003, 11:52:16 PM
I wouldn't say the second one sucked, but it was a noticable let-down from the first. Action stuff was :cool, while everything Zion was not.

General Tohmahawk
Aug 22nd, 2003, 05:01:36 AM
The new trailer sucked.

ReaperFett
Aug 22nd, 2003, 06:58:27 AM
Sure I saw that in cinemas already. Looks alright, barring the odd scene.

Droo
Aug 22nd, 2003, 07:01:52 PM
I think it looks really good. Not fussy on the stupid Agent Smith laugh though, it could be funny but a bit too over the top by the look of it.

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 24th, 2003, 10:59:57 AM
I honestly think that the action was what dragged in the second one, while the Zion stuff was more watchable. The fighting in the first movie was awesome for one reason: you didn't know if Neo was going to survive, his future was uncertain, and his skills were unproven. Now, every fight scene in Reloaded seemed like "Oh, you guys again. Ok, I'll kick your butts too." It didn't interest me because you know that without Neo there is no movie franchise, so he has to survive.

Revolutions... Well, I'll probably still go see it several times. This is the price I pay for dating a wonderful geek. ;) But I hope it's better than Reloaded.

Charley
Aug 24th, 2003, 08:30:20 PM
You must be the first person on earth to be interested in Zion.

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 24th, 2003, 09:47:04 PM
I didn't say it was great, just that it was better than the other scenes.

I still prefer the first Matrix, hands down.

Droo
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:32:47 AM
Originally posted by Ryla Relvinian
I still prefer the first Matrix, hands down.

Ditto to that. I didn't mind Zion either save for the dreadful party scene which was an eternity of awful music to which semi-naked men and women danced in slow motion and Neo and Trinity had that tasteless sex scene. Absolute tripe. Apart from that I thought it added a nice, new dimension to the film.

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 26th, 2003, 10:31:24 AM
Agreed. Zion, in terms of seeing just what, exactly, they're fighting to preserve, was a very good addition. Said sex/dance scene was pure mastrubatory fanboyishness. I'll bet you anything that it was just a way to get the 300 pound boom operator to see Carrie Moss naked.

(Then again, I wouldn't mind some hot Neo action, except for the fact that he's got the acting ability of a carp)

Charley
Aug 26th, 2003, 11:49:06 AM
I use the Zion scene as an excuse to go and get popcorn. Its worthless.

Smith++ = :love

Edit: :cool

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 26th, 2003, 11:50:26 AM
It just seemed to drag oooon and oooon. If it had been shorter, I wouldn't have minded it.

ReaperFett
Aug 26th, 2003, 11:52:34 AM
Ryla, you insult carp ;)

Darth Viscera
Aug 26th, 2003, 01:42:30 PM
Agreed. Zion, in terms of seeing just what, exactly, they're fighting to preserve, was a very good addition. Said sex/dance scene was pure mastrubatory fanboyishness. I'll bet you anything that it was just a way to get the 300 pound boom operator to see Carrie Moss naked.

(Then again, I wouldn't mind some hot Neo action, except for the fact that he's got the acting ability of a carp)

I didn't find anything remotely sexy about the rave scene, and if any fanboys I know find that scene masturbatory, then I'll be honked if I'll see the movie with them, by golly.

Persephone, on the other hand, what a dish!

Edit~ Did you say that Carrie Moss was naked? O_o Sincerely, I didn't even notice, or I just forgot. That whole scene was just a mish-mosh of filler, IMO, I can't remember much of it.

Ryan Pode
Aug 26th, 2003, 03:03:52 PM
I felt the scene on the highway was too long... but I still am looking forward to the conclusion.

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 26th, 2003, 03:48:33 PM
Vis- It was like a borg sex scene or something... all those plugs and whatnot. *ew*

ReaperFett
Aug 26th, 2003, 04:06:39 PM
Did they use the USB plug? :)

Sejah Haversh
Aug 26th, 2003, 05:04:24 PM
Half an hour can easily be cut out of The Matrix, and forty-five mintes to an hour could be lopped off of Matrix: Reloaded. The fight scenes were okay, but the HUGE GLARING CONTINUITY AND THECHNICALITY ERRORS really got on my nerves.

Matrix 3 is defintiely slated for video. I learned my lesson from Reoladed.

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 26th, 2003, 09:16:07 PM
Matrix:Reloaded could have consisted of this and I would have been happy:

NEO(THE ONE): Whoa! I am THE ONE (tm)

TRINITY(THE THREE): Yes. Now, let us make freaky sex during a rave.

NEO: Ok.

(Moments later)

NEO: Whoa!

TRINITY: Don't kid yourself, buster.

NEO: No, I can control machines!

TRINITY: *rolls eyes* Yeah, after that performance I'm gonna have to as well.

NEO: *passes out*

AGENT SMITH WHO LOOKS REALLY F*ING AWESOME DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE MAKES A BETTER DRAG QUEEN: Yes. I rock! ph33r my l33tness! Wo0t!

THE END.

There, wasn't that better?

Darth Viscera
Aug 27th, 2003, 05:45:31 AM
Uh, no. That version has no Persephone. What a dish!

imported_Marcus
Aug 27th, 2003, 06:48:50 AM
The Persephone bit is great time to get popcorn. Ugh. Rates witht he Rave for blech.

really, some better editing could have made Reloaded much better. Make everything shorter, tigher and not drrrraaaaaaaaaag. Amazing hiow you can be bored in an action scene!Plus, the effects were really blech too. Made the mistake of putting effects in cause they could, rather than because otherwise it was impossible.

Reall,y the best effects are the ones you dont notice.

Darth Viscera
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:37:39 AM
How is the Persephone bit a great time to get popcorn? You got something against beautiful women?

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 27th, 2003, 09:50:11 AM
The Merovingian just bugs the heck out of me. Persephone... well, ok fora plot point, but along with many many other things in the movie, is purely there for the boys to have something to look at. Does she server any REAL plot function?

I agree, Mark, it does drag. But, you know, reviewers are saying that the second movie in any trilogy is hard to make... somehow, PJ didn't have that many problems, but I digress. I just hope that Revolutions is better. And, barring that, I hope it's the last one. :D

ReaperFett
Aug 27th, 2003, 11:23:16 AM
Make everything shorter, tigher and not drrrraaaaaaaaaag.
Yeah! Shorter tighter Persephone clothing! :D

And sorry Ryla, but TTT was poor compared to FOTR :)

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 27th, 2003, 11:26:53 AM
Yes, but TTT was better than Reloaded, you have to admit that. :)

ReaperFett
Aug 27th, 2003, 11:28:50 AM
No I don't :)

The Matrix < TTT < Matrix Reloaded < FOTR extended :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 27th, 2003, 12:35:36 PM
Then wait until you see TTT extended, and THEN make yer list. :)

Droo
Aug 27th, 2003, 01:43:08 PM
What problem do people have with the Merovingian? I thought he was a great character which brought some diversity and colour to an otherwise boring part of the film. I'm sorry, but he, the Oracle and Agent Smith are the only human characters in the actual Matrix, the rest are two dimensional, deliberately perhaps, but Morpheus, Trinity and Neo while in the Matrix are as boring and monotonous as hell*.

*Except when they're fighting,

ReaperFett
Aug 27th, 2003, 02:12:20 PM
My problem with Merowhatever was my problem with the Matrix as a whole. It's trying to be clever, and SOUNDS to me like they're trying to be clever.

Charley
Aug 27th, 2003, 02:58:06 PM
Yes, but TTT was better than Reloaded, you have to admit that. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

wait for it...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I think not. While moderately entertaining, TTT was a pale shadow of FotR. If anything, I'd say TTT and Reloaded are on pretty even footing.

Droo
Aug 27th, 2003, 03:17:06 PM
While I think TTT isn't as good as FotR, the difference is negligable and Reloaded, as far as I am concerned is nowhere near in the same category as it. The quality of film-making is substansially different. Reloaded lacks the style and originality of the first movie, in fact it is nothing like it's predeccessor save for the return of the old cast. TTT follows along the exact same vein as Fellowship, like Reloaded is a middle chapter but the difference is the story progresses. I honestly believe Reloaded is an unneccessary film, it's great fun and all, but I think Reloaded and Revolutions could've been one film, TTT and RotK could not.

ReaperFett
Aug 27th, 2003, 03:23:04 PM
If it wasn't for the fact they're adapting a book, they could cut chunks from TTT. You can't compare something with source material and something with no official source material.

Darth Viscera
Aug 27th, 2003, 06:39:36 PM
Originally posted by Dru
What problem do people have with the Merovingian? I thought he was a great character which brought some diversity and colour to an otherwise boring part of the film. I'm sorry, but he, the Oracle and Agent Smith are the only human characters in the actual Matrix, the rest are two dimensional, deliberately perhaps, but Morpheus, Trinity and Neo while in the Matrix are as boring and monotonous as hell*.

*Except when they're fighting,

Heh, that would be ironic if it turned out that the Moerovingian, the Oracle and Agent Smith were the only humans, and Neo & company were in fact the programs.

Woah.

Darth007
Aug 27th, 2003, 06:58:51 PM
Everyone has a purpose in the Matrix, you just have to go spend some extra $$$ for the Animatrix and Enter the Matrix to find out what that purpose is. :lol

Charley
Aug 27th, 2003, 09:29:06 PM
Originally posted by Dru
While I think TTT isn't as good as FotR, the difference is negligable and Reloaded, as far as I am concerned is nowhere near in the same category as it. The quality of film-making is substansially different. Reloaded lacks the style and originality of the first movie, in fact it is nothing like it's predeccessor save for the return of the old cast. TTT follows along the exact same vein as Fellowship, like Reloaded is a middle chapter but the difference is the story progresses. I honestly believe Reloaded is an unneccessary film, it's great fun and all, but I think Reloaded and Revolutions could've been one film, TTT and RotK could not.

I disagree there. Both are entertaining flicks, but with parts inherent that are so bad they're nearly unwatchable.

Reloaded: Yay fight scenes, Smith, existentialism, etc...but Zion sucks...the rave sucks....and most of all, Morpheus's speech SUCKS. Top that off with the ship scenes always looking very poorly made.

TTT: Yay fight scenes, Saruman, occasional dialogue...but ARG DEATH KILL ARWEN SCENES, VOMIT RISING, and whats with the EXTREME close-ups? Also, I hated the wargs.

Darth007
Aug 28th, 2003, 03:42:04 AM
Im surprised no one complained about that boring slow speech between that tree and the hobbit that kept dragging on scene after scene, not to mention it looked redicously fake.

Darth Viscera
Aug 28th, 2003, 04:27:02 AM
The Ents are supposed to talk slowly. They do everything slowly. They're trees. Trees are lethargic, and often rude.

Mortaniuss
Aug 28th, 2003, 05:52:38 AM
TTT felt like it was on its way to becoming the greatness that FOTR was, but it stumbled and fell short. The pacing was kind of off the entire time, and the added scenes (such as Aragorn's supposed death + Arwen dream) really detracted from the movie in my opinion. I did like the elves showing up at Helm's Deep, though.

Still, it felt more like I was just watching a movie, as opposed to watching a story come alive - which was the feeling FOTR gave me.

FOTR movie > book
TTT movie < book.

IMO, of course.

imported_Marcus
Aug 29th, 2003, 03:59:25 AM
Charley, can I have the crack your smoking? Reloaded is a pale shadow to TTT.

TTT has in it's heart the same problem reloaded had - editing. While wonderfulyl filmed and there are some marvels to be had, the jarring edits get to me. Reloaded went too frikking long in most of it's scences with unneceeasary additions and boring added on CGI. TTT OTOH, suffers because there is clearly something missing. The cuts are hasty. It jumps about. It's natural fow is missing and only really arises in the last 1/3rd.

It's clearly been forced to fit under 3 hours.

The problem with Arwen is that she HAS to be in there, because she is the reason aragoron claims the Kingship. "No lesser man than the King of Gondor shall claim the hand of Awren Umdromiel" states elrond in an appendix to LOTR and this is critical. aragorn would not become king other wise.

The Aragorn / Arwen sappy crap is part of the appendix and unfortunantly, has to become part of the movie so peopel just dont go WTF? when arwen turns up to be wed to Aragorn.

It just I guess, you wont see the full picture till ROTK comes out. I am betting that you will hear the above quote by Elrond early in ROTK, probably when Aragorn get Audruil. You need some explainations.

I dont say Jackson's done it as well as could be done, just saying they need to be there.

--

So shawn, your observation of TTT I agree with. It's an editing problem that I bet is fixed by TTT:EE

Charley
Aug 29th, 2003, 08:06:14 AM
Originally posted by Marcus
Charley, can I have the crack your smoking? Reloaded is a pale shadow to TTT.

You can remove your book-tinted glassed now.

imported_Marcus
Aug 29th, 2003, 04:44:02 PM
:rolleyes

Considering I've just set out quite a critisism of TTT, I say your post I can safely ignore :D

Sejah Haversh
Aug 29th, 2003, 04:44:46 PM
I must agree with Charley. As a film, TTT did not need the Arwen scenes at all, and they detratced from the plot.

If Aragorn and Arwen get married, then their love for each other shown in FotR would ahve been enough. We all knew he loved her, we didn't need to see it again. The scene was pointless and quite annoying, by me.

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 2nd, 2003, 01:39:07 AM
For some reason, most of the stuff with Aragorn didn't bother me until I just finished watching the preview for the extended edition and saw that they wasted good time where they could have put in those nifty scenes between Boromir and Faramir and Denethor, which would have explained more about them and the political side of the movie. So, I guess I'm just kinda ambivilent about the Arwen stuff. I mean, on one hand, you get more yummy Aragorn goodness, but on the other hand you miss out on real plot development.

The addition of Osgilliath bugged me, and Faramir's personality 180 just peeved me off. He's NOT like that at all in the books. So there. :p

Zasz Grimm
Sep 4th, 2003, 11:23:19 AM
Originally posted by Darth Viscera
Heh, that would be ironic if it turned out that the Moerovingian, the Oracle and Agent Smith were the only humans, and Neo & company were in fact the programs.

Woah.

You,...just...made me freak out!

That would be soo weird if it were so, but a great plot twist! If they actually go through with that, it would be extremely entertaining.

Smith, by far, is probably my favorite in the films. He's great..

"Oh god..."

..."Smith will suffice.."

Love that line.

Sanis Prent
Sep 4th, 2003, 12:08:55 PM
The extreme closeups reaaaally got to me. Every other shot in TTT was an introspection into somebody's nosehairs. Me and Akrabbim picked up on this in one viewing, and ended up on an MST3K tangent due to it, it was so funny.

Really, I think TTT and Reloaded have the polar opposites of the same problem. TTT tries to inject way too much campy romance (a la AotC) and it becomes drawn out lameness. Reloaded tries to conjure up some kind of spontaneous romantic interaction between Neo and Trinity that really has no business being there.

As for the Matrix, I'd say 75% of my interest in the movies is Smith. He's just a damn cool character. :cool:

Droo
Sep 4th, 2003, 05:01:44 PM
I think the Arwen and Aragorn scenes were pulled of with more style and delicacy than the ham-handed lust fest of Neo-Trinity and Anakin-Padmé. Although I don't think the love scenes in TTT were at all excessive, I do think that they detract from the movies pace.

Reloaded should really be renamed. Overloaded is more like it; the film was too smart for it's own good. In reloaded, we are presented with cryptic themes and convoluted dialogue which give rise to theories about what is and what will be in the third film. WTF is real and what isn't? Who is on who's side? The intrigue for me has slipped away now, I no longer think about the potential of Neo being a program or the validity of the Architect's monotonous droning. It's annoyed me that all these action sequences have been laced with theories, mythology, symbolism and questions which wont make sense until we see the third film. That is if indeed all the questions are answered because Reloaded was so overloaded with unanswered questions I'd be suprised if they manage to tie up all the loose ends. Fingers crossed with that.

But when comparing TTT and Reloaded, well, I really can't make a comparison because the latter truely is a pale shadow. Let's see, one hundred Agent Smiths versus God, ahem, I mean Neo and then there's the Battle of Helm's Deep which is moving, gripping, realistic and visually breath-taking. You have Fishbourne and Weaving delivering decent performances whereas TTT has an awesome cast all giving blinding performances. Cinematography, no contest, Reloaded never included any of the style which was so abundant and pleasing in it's predecessor. I leave it at that.

ReaperFett
Sep 4th, 2003, 05:26:35 PM
Reloaded should really be renamed
Is there anyone left on the Internet who hasn't said this yet? We might as well get everyone saying this line :)

and then there's the Battle of Helm's Deep which is moving, gripping, realistic and visually breath-taking.
Gripping? I disagree. I hadn't read the book, but you could see a mile off what would happen. For me it just was another fight scene where they had to show how Kewl Legolas is.

whereas TTT has an awesome cast all giving blinding performances.
Weaving didn't (IMO), ironically :)

Anbira Hicchoru
Sep 4th, 2003, 05:30:01 PM
Helms deep really did nothing for me. Oh look. Humans & Elves vs Orcs. Okay.

And HOW THE HELL were you not put off by Aragorn & Arwen scenes? For God's sake, it was like they were trying to sell me cologne.

And everybody cites the amazing performances in TTT. I really don't see it. Sure they didn't SUCK, but amazing? Thats hamming it a bit.

Figrin D'an
Sep 4th, 2003, 06:28:38 PM
I had issues with both films, but I'd say I enjoyed TTT more, simply because, despite some of the changes and the annoying Arwen/Aragorn additions, the main themes that Tolkien made so poignant in his books were there, and they did show through rather well. I'm hoping that Extended Edition will improve my take on Faramir because, like Ryla, I wasn't pleased with his personality change.

Reloaded had some interesting parts, and some decent action sequences, but it just dragged in parts. Zion was generally blah. Neo's conversation with the elder Zion leader guy might have a bit of relevency in the next film, but besides that, the only really important part in that entire mess was introducing the kid that worships Neo. That will be important in Revolutions, methinks. The symbolism behind the rave and the Neo/Trinity love scene was okay, but it was so far buried by the excess of those sequences that detracted from the theme of it big time. Reloaded wasn't very deep either, IMO. It made a lot of references to things, but it had very little depth of its own. It relied too much on those outside sources, and the potential desire of the viewer to actually look into those sources, to add philosphical significance to it's base story. Honestly... I think the Wachowskis weren't exactly sure how to continue the same themes they successfully built into the first film, and they're attempt to bring in all sorts of little geeky references and nods from a myriad of sources end up making the effort appear rather shoddy and half-assed.

Anbira Hicchoru
Sep 4th, 2003, 06:50:16 PM
I'll agree in that regard. I think they weren't really prepared for the success on the matrix, and kinda dropped the ball.

Zasz Grimm
Sep 6th, 2003, 12:46:43 PM
In the book, Theoden was god. Movie = Aragorn centered.

No thanks.

Reloaded > TTT IMO

Droo
Sep 6th, 2003, 01:47:12 PM
As far as I am concerned, in comparison to TTT, Reloaded sucked big hairy balls.

I love how Theoden was portrayed in the movie and I loved the increasing focus on Aragorn, who through Viggo's acting has such an awesome presence. But blah to the Reloaded > TTT people. :mneh

Charley
Sep 6th, 2003, 03:16:07 PM
Viggo's acting? Is there such a thing?

hello i am aragorn and i will babble on in this monotonous christopher lambert-esque voice and have no emotion and such and yet it seems like i'm acting for some reason and people adore me because its lotr.

What is the illusion of acting skill here? I haven't seen the man act a single minute in either movie.

Droo
Sep 6th, 2003, 03:22:01 PM
Originally posted by Agent Charley
and people adore me because its lotr

I consider myself a good judge of acting and I believe his acting has been superb thus far, Mortenson gets right under the skin of his characters in a way similar to Johnny Depp, while he's on set, on and off screen he becomes Aragorn and has presented his character with blinding skill. Perhaps it is the character you don't like, not the acting.

Charley
Sep 6th, 2003, 03:25:41 PM
You insult Johnny Depp.

No, I'm pretty sure its the acting. There's nothing to it. He's been a boring monotonous character in both films, and I really can't get into him whatsoever.

Droo
Sep 6th, 2003, 03:29:01 PM
His acting is awesome as far as I am concerned, so pooh on you and your bad opinions! http://meras.org/forum/images/smilies/shakefist.gif

Zasz Grimm
Sep 6th, 2003, 06:13:24 PM
Originally posted by Dru

I love how Theoden was portrayed in the movie and I loved the increasing focus on Aragorn, who through Viggo's acting has such an awesome presence. But blah to the Reloaded > TTT people. :mneh

So you liked someone playing the role of a little bi*** ?

Theoden is supposed to be the Hero.

Not Aragorn.

Figrin D'an
Sep 6th, 2003, 06:34:01 PM
Originally posted by Zasz Grimm

Not Aragorn.

Huh?

I agree that Theoden was made a little too timid at times in the film, but why is Aragorn not supposed to be a main hero? He's supposed to start taking on a more active role in the fate of Men in TTT, and continue that development into ROTK. The main subplot of the entire story is how Aragorn changes from wanting to be a simple ranger and protector of Frodo into a man that finally accepts his fate as a leader that must rally his people if they are to survive. Helm's Deep is one of those moments that tests his resolve, and he answers that test by forging ahead into battle and refusing to give in to defeat, even when vastly outnumbered. Becoming a heroic figure in that battle is part of his character evolution.

Droo
Sep 6th, 2003, 06:47:18 PM
Originally posted by Zasz Grimm

Not Aragorn.

Theoden was weak at times, I don't deny that but I don't ever recall seeing a one dimensional character in Fellowship or Towers, as such why should Theoden be any different? Why should Theoden be completely heroic and I don't see what your problem is with the way he was portrayed because it was awfully similar to that of Theodon from the novel I read. He was in doubt, he'd just awoken from some estranged trance-like way of living to be met with war and a decision had to be made immediately by him to secure the future of his people, wouldn't you have doubts? Apart from the odd crisis of faith here and there, I thought Theoden was damn heroic as portrayed in the film. Ironically enough, when he did have his doubts it was Aragorn who stepped in and helped him. "Ride out with me." Etc.

It is, as Figrin explain, essential for the character of Aragorn to show more king-like, leadership qualities in this film for the final part of the story. You know, the whole returning of the kind thing.

ReaperFett
Sep 6th, 2003, 06:53:14 PM
that but I don't ever recall seeing a one dimensional character in Fellowship or Towers
I did. We call them Elves :)

Zasz Grimm
Sep 6th, 2003, 07:27:58 PM
But in the book, Theoden shined more than Aragorn. That's all I'm saying. True, he is to be king, but that's more in ROTK. Anyway.

Darth Viscera
Sep 7th, 2003, 04:31:11 AM
Viggo Mortensen probably played Aragorn a little too Boba Fettly, but then we have no basis for comparison because no one else has ever played Aragorn, we just have the books. IIRC his lines in the book often had exclamation marks, and IMO Viggo is a little mousy IRL, and acts like his first name is Earl or something. He acts like that guy with the red stapler, only without the possibility that hilarity will ensue.

ReaperFett
Sep 7th, 2003, 07:28:08 AM
He acts like that guy with the red stapler, only without the possibility that hilarity will ensue.
Burn Helms Deep down! :D :lol

Charley
Sep 7th, 2003, 09:07:16 AM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
Burn Helms Deep down! :D :lol

bwahahaha

I dunno. There's something Christopher Lambert-ish about him. Listen to Viggo's lines, then listen to Raiden from Mortal Kombat. Go on, do it :D

Droo
Sep 7th, 2003, 09:20:02 AM
Sod off! He sounds nothing Christopher Lambert. Mortenson's too soft spoken.

ReaperFett
Sep 7th, 2003, 09:25:03 AM
He has the voice mannerisms of Lambert IMO :)

Droo
Sep 7th, 2003, 09:28:41 AM
I think the only Lambert film I've ever seen is Mortal Kombat and when I think of him in that film all I can hear is: "The fate of billions will depend upon you-- Heh heh heh heh-- sorry."

Just doesn't seem Mortenson-esque. :x

ReaperFett
Sep 7th, 2003, 09:41:51 AM
I loved that scene :D

You've never seen Highlander? Or Highlander 2? Forget Highlander 3 :)

Droo
Sep 7th, 2003, 09:54:30 AM
Never. I had a secluded childhood. :(

ReaperFett
Sep 7th, 2003, 10:00:52 AM
Yep :)

Charley
Sep 7th, 2003, 12:12:37 PM
Watch them. Compare voices. Its eerie.