PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely 100% L-O-S-T (open)

Ahron Harresh
Aug 21st, 2003, 08:19:26 PM
The big sentinel, Ahron Harresh, is lost in the compound Hera has declared his home. He looks worried, standing at a crossroads in the hallways, trying to decide if he should try going left, right, or straight ahead. The path left looks familiar to him, but he can't decide where he's seen it before. One thumb runs over the blade of his halbert; it's dull. It's DULL. The big guy's so worried over it he hasn't yet realized that all the halls look alike. He needs to find a place to sharpen the blade back into killing shape, but he's had no good luck at all this entire time.

"Gotta sharp'n it..."

DarthHERA
Aug 23rd, 2003, 08:44:24 PM
"Where have you been?"

Hera was annoyed. It was evident in her snapping opening line as she came down the corridor toward him.

Perhaps she was still angry over the recent banishment of the Lady Daiquiri from ShadowFaene. Ahron had heard about it like most the crew..in hushed whispers in the mess hall.

"Well dont stand there looking like a steel girder, answer me"

Ahron Harresh
Aug 23rd, 2003, 09:00:25 PM
"I's not sharp," he mumbles, lowering the blade for Hera to see. "I can't find a place t'fix it."

He looks sadly at the blade, seeing the light glint off the edge. Were it in top condition, there would be no surface to reflect off of.

DarthHERA
Aug 23rd, 2003, 09:20:25 PM
Hera took the blade from his hand and inspected it.

"Follow me"

And she lead the way to the turbo lift which would take them down to the maitanence hangar.

Standing side by side, Ahron far taller than she, Hera tipped her head to look at him.

"How are you settling in Ahron?"

Ahron Harresh
Aug 23rd, 2003, 09:56:09 PM
Ahron's weapon looks painfully cheesy in her hands. It was custom-made for the giant man, and looks perfectly natural when he carries it. Hera, however, is so much shorter...it looks oversized and deformed in her grasp. Belatedly he realizes she's looking at him, and has addressed him.

"There's a cam'ra in m'room that don't look like it oughtta be there...I can't get rid o' it. It keeps comin' back in dif'rent places."

No doubt it's Jamo's work, but Ahron doesn't know enough of the mechanical genius to say it for certain.

DarthHERA
Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:08:49 PM
"A camera?"

Well, this was disturbing. Hera wondered if there was one in her room. Not that she was afraid of a little exhibitionism, but she didnt want word to get out about how long into the night, and how often into the night, she sat and drank alone.

"Its probably Jamo" she echoed his own thought. "First he builds some babe-droid, now he probly wants to program her some of my moves.." She said this in jest, but Ahron seemed not to realise it.

Ahron Harresh
Aug 24th, 2003, 07:59:19 PM
"It was walkin' 'round Poseidon's Gate nekkid," Ahron mumbles with the hint of an amused smile. "...'e got real bent outta shape 'bout it...said it was a' assassin droid, b't 'e wasn't very convincing. 'e oughtta know droids won't p'rform half's well as a real woman...n'matter who her moves're copied from."

DarthHERA
Aug 25th, 2003, 08:51:16 PM
"Wandering around naked, huh. Bet that went over big" she smiled. The bar would have been uncontrollable, given the kind of clientele that frequented there.

"But dont doubt Jamo, Ahron. He is a lot smarter than he looks"

Ahron Harresh
Aug 27th, 2003, 05:57:28 PM
"Fig'red as much...'e looks like th' kinda guy that's always got a ace up 'is sleeve. Kin'a like you, b't more huffy an' less confident lookin'."

DarthHERA
Aug 27th, 2003, 09:45:47 PM
Hera placed Ahron's blade in a grid and then closed the cover around it. Instantly, a laser honed the edge and within seconds, it was returned to a lethally sharp blade.

Opening the lid, and retreiving the weapon, she handed it back to the tall man beside her.

"Well, Jamo is a good example of not showing all the cards of your hand at one time."

She turned pointedly to Ahron, her next comment was as much for him as it was about Jamo.

"Its the unasuming ones that can be the most dangerous."

Ahron Harresh
Aug 28th, 2003, 08:25:23 PM
"Tha's another good example y'set, ma'am," he answers, examining the blade with a curious look. "Could stand t'take a few pages outta yer book, so t'speak."

DarthHERA
Aug 30th, 2003, 07:41:37 PM
Hera acknowledged the compliment with a smile.

"Its a nice looking weapon. What manner style of fighting do you prefer Ahron?"

Ahron Harresh
Aug 30th, 2003, 08:10:21 PM
"D'fensive style...had a boss fer a while that called me 'Ahron, the Unprovokable' when 'e was talkin' t'people. Made a killin' bettin' folks that they couldn't make me strike 'em."

DarthHERA
Aug 30th, 2003, 10:21:09 PM
"Ahron the Unprovokable....?"

She chuckled at this, because she thought it was very apt.

"And what happened to this boss of yours...he loose the bet one day?"

Ahron Harresh
Aug 31st, 2003, 06:29:22 PM
"Sorta. One day a passin' merc bet me twice my paycheck that m'weapon couldn't split a man in two. I won th'bet and went an' started huntin' a new boss."

DarthHERA
Aug 31st, 2003, 07:07:31 PM
Hera looked at him, astonished for a moment, and then laughed uproariously.

"I shall remember that story, and perhaps ban all wagering here on Base"

She laughed again.

Ahron Harresh
Sep 1st, 2003, 07:25:01 PM
"If y'want ma'am," Ahron mumbles, pleased that she's laughing. "I'd let the patrons down at th' Gate keep gamblin' though. Been thinkin' I'd make a few bets down thar lately."

DarthHERA
Sep 4th, 2003, 09:38:28 PM
"A betting man are you?"

She canted her head sideways at him

"Ever play Sabaac....?"

Ahron Harresh
Sep 5th, 2003, 08:08:50 PM
"Nob'dy'd teach me th'rules," he sighs, slinging his weapon over his shoulders and hanging his arms over it. "Always was th'same lame-brained excuse."

He clears his throat, and with a surprisingly high-pitched, snivelly voice mocks the cowards who kept the game from him.

"Y've got the perfect sabaac face, if we taught ye we'd never win a game!"

He makes a derisive snort, sneering at the memory.

"Pathetic, 's what that is..."

DarthHERA
Sep 6th, 2003, 02:53:56 PM
"Well, they do have a point, my dear Ahron" she laughed, "You arent exactly Mr.Emotional, ya know."

She stopped to look to study him.

"You would be the perfect sabaac player"

Ahron Harresh
Sep 7th, 2003, 07:56:55 PM
"Feel free t'teach me, ma'am. Or at least d'rect me t'someone who can."

DarthHERA
Sep 11th, 2003, 09:08:15 PM
"I might just do that Ahron." she replied - the thought opening possibilities.

"I have not been to a sabaac table in some time. The Sith Order have a pleasure barge that we could take a visit to one of these days, if you like."

Ahron Harresh
Sep 16th, 2003, 07:03:28 AM
"Sounds like a plan t'me," Ahron agrees. "Their's is that High Waters or something, ain't it?"

DarthHERA
Sep 20th, 2003, 05:06:04 PM
"It is the Saiatah High Roller - a luxury ship where pleasure and entertainment are the reason for its existance.

We will be welcome there - the Lady Vader and others that run The Sith Order - a friends of mine."

She paused here, and grinned with mischief.

"....We will go as soon as I can arrange it"

Ahron Harresh
Sep 26th, 2003, 09:31:47 PM
"If'n there's sum'in I can do, jus' lemme know, boss," Ahron replies, his gruff mumble sounding almost jovial. He's looking forward to something new.

DarthHERA
Sep 26th, 2003, 10:30:03 PM
Hera smiled.

"I will"

And with a commradaric slap on Ahrons back, she turned and headed towards the hallway once more.

"We'll visit TSO in a couple of days. Pack light" she called back as she disappeared.

Ahron Harresh
Sep 30th, 2003, 06:36:02 PM
"Yes'm."

He salutes her as their paths split, trudging to his room to figure out if he has anything worth packing other than his weapon.