PDA

View Full Version : What Kind Of Elf Are You?

William Belargic
Aug 21st, 2003, 03:17:17 PM
(This might be an old hat, but oh well. I haven't finished reading the NET like some of you. =p )

Sooooo...

What Kind Of Elf Are You? (http://www.orlandobloom.co.nz/elftest.html)

I'm a Warrior Elf (http://www.orlandobloom.co.nz/warrior.html).

*Whips out arrow from quiver, pulls it back on the bow, and lets it fly... >>TWANG!<<.......... ::smack-SPLUT::... it hits someone in the butt.*

ReaperFett
Aug 21st, 2003, 03:21:03 PM
What do you like to do in your spare time?

Polish your bow
Oh aye? ;)

Warrior Elf too.

Denali Gue
Aug 21st, 2003, 03:24:31 PM
YOU ARE A WARRIOR ELF!

You're known as an elf who's not afraid to go to battle - you always have your bow beautifully polished and ready for action! Although you're the bravest elf out there, you tend to neglect your social life in favour of battle quests, so it might pay to find another hobby or two.

Shopping!!!! :crack

Unknown Digit
Aug 21st, 2003, 03:49:18 PM
YOU ARE A TRANQUIL ELF!

You have one hope in this world, and that is to have eternal peace in Middle Earth. You are currently working on making friends with Orcs, although it's the hardest challenge you've come across, your positive attitude won't let you give up on your dream of world peace.

:lol *can't help but laugh*

Morgan Evanar
Aug 21st, 2003, 05:07:47 PM
I'm a warrior elf, and this quiz blows.

Makoto Neo
Aug 21st, 2003, 05:17:05 PM
^_^;

YOU ARE A PSYCHO ELF!

You are one scary elf! You have been accused of cannibalism among other illegal acts and you're damn proud of it! You count Orcs as one of your favourite dishes, your family is afraid of you (because they think you want to eat them) and you talk to yourself seeing how no one else wants to. You need help!

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Aug 21st, 2003, 05:21:56 PM
warrior again.....seems it's kinda weighted towards that one.....and Makoto, that's reallll fitting for you......:lol

Kelt Simoson
Aug 21st, 2003, 05:24:02 PM
YOU ARE A TRANQUIL ELF!

You have one hope in this world, and that is to have eternal peace in Middle Earth. You are currently working on making friends with Orcs, although it's the hardest challenge you've come across, your positive attitude won't let you give up on your dream of world peace.

Darth Vader
Aug 21st, 2003, 05:45:58 PM
I am not an elf. I hate elves and all things as such. I've never played an elf character in D&D, nor do I ever intend to. I've made amends with Santa Claus so that he can still get me presents, now that he has a new toy automation system, and has replaced his elf work force with mexicans. Every time I see Legolas I want to hit him with my truck. Did I say Legolas? I meant any elf in LotR...any at all. I remember one RPG where all I did was collect severed elf heads. I don't even eat Keebler products, and as Morg says, this quiz is lame.

(But that's just me, and I'm more or less always grumpy)

Crystal
Aug 21st, 2003, 05:54:08 PM
I LIKE Elfs. Especially dark Elfs.

And I got Psycho elf.. I chose all the crazy things, cause I mean if an orc is coming at me of COURSE I can rip his head off and then go eat my family. I'm obviously dreaming.

Darth Vader
Aug 21st, 2003, 05:56:25 PM
I got psycho elf, but mostly due to not many choices available.

ReaperFett
Aug 21st, 2003, 05:58:14 PM
I always hate Elves too.

Park Kraken
Aug 21st, 2003, 09:20:58 PM
Let's see........... I was Warrior Elf the first time...........The second time.............
YOU ARE A SISSY ELF!

Oh dear... you really are a lost cause! You still sleep with the light on and can't bear to be away from your mum and dad for more than a few minutes. You should work on your confidence a bit - there's no need to be scared of your shadow! Repeat after me... "You are a fearless elf, you are scared of nothing!"

Zasz Grimm
Aug 21st, 2003, 10:03:01 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/grimmshadow/we3.gif

Helenias Evenstar
Aug 21st, 2003, 11:36:55 PM
If you cant work out what I am, your arms will be detached from your torso and used as swizzle sticks

Commander Zemil Vymes
Aug 21st, 2003, 11:53:47 PM
Psycho Elf?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 22nd, 2003, 12:20:11 AM
apparently im a psycho elf

and incidentally, i was always a little leery of santa claus. i mean, think about it - heres this fat man who most likely exploits elf labor laws, sneaks into your house in the middle of the night to leave "presents", and only asks for milk and cookies in return. unless dad reccomends beer and beef jerky

makes you wonder, no?

imported_Ezra
Aug 22nd, 2003, 12:30:11 AM
A KEEBLER ELF!! :D

Ardath Bey
Aug 22nd, 2003, 01:11:39 AM
The results in this quiz appear rather small.

Elves, I hate Elves too. Tolkien's weren't too bad nor were they great, neither is William's Sithi. Besides that Elves really blow and dwarves for that matter too!

Crystal
Aug 22nd, 2003, 01:33:20 AM
I just like elves because I want pointed ears.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 22nd, 2003, 01:57:18 AM
http://www.orlandobloom.co.nz/se.gif
I am a sissy elf

:angel

Ardath Bey
Aug 22nd, 2003, 02:07:21 AM
Originally posted by Crystal
I just like elves because I want pointed ears.

Vulcans, silly? :rolleyes

General Tohmahawk
Aug 22nd, 2003, 04:50:41 AM
Star Trek sucks :p

Me, I'm not an Elf. I USE <a href=http://www.elffuel.com/>Elf</a>

Crystal
Aug 22nd, 2003, 04:53:59 AM
I posted a picture of a Vulcan somewhere... earlier... or something.

Yeah.

I like them too. But I also like elves.. I like both of them cause they have pointed ears..

BUT VULCANS = COOLER!!!

\\//

(supposed to be the hand thingy)

Warlock
Aug 22nd, 2003, 05:01:20 AM
Originally posted by General Tohmahawk

:rolleyes

Jarek T'chort
Aug 22nd, 2003, 05:04:10 AM
Originally posted by General Tohmahawk

Yup yup. :D

Ardath Bey
Aug 22nd, 2003, 05:41:32 AM
Star Trek carried certain humanistic ideas into science fiction but in such campy fashion. I was never a huge fan of the show. Honestly not enough violence or the neato stuff. Heh. But Shatner is comedy.

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 22nd, 2003, 06:09:23 AM
TRANQUIL ELF my buttocks.
Make peace with orcs? I think this thing is jibbed man.

AmazonBabe
Aug 22nd, 2003, 02:51:50 PM
(But that's just me, and I'm more or less always grumpy)

Oh, so now you're a Dwarf? :p

Commander Zemil Vymes
Aug 22nd, 2003, 04:13:02 PM
I guess.

<3 Beer

Morgan Evanar
Aug 22nd, 2003, 04:45:17 PM
Originally posted by AmazonBabe
Oh, so now you're a Dwarf? :p He's awfully large for a dwarf.

Commander Zemil Vymes
Aug 22nd, 2003, 04:56:14 PM
So I guess I'm Captain Carrot then.

AmazonBabe
Aug 22nd, 2003, 05:04:38 PM
But he's as fuzzy as a dwarf, no? Now all he needs is a big scruffy beard... in braids. :D

Park Kraken
Aug 22nd, 2003, 08:37:20 PM
Star Trek does suck. An X-Wing can take out the Enterprise D like this: 2 Proton Torpedoes to disrupt the shields over the generators long enough for the X-Wing to strafe, and destroyer the shield generators, and projectors. 1 Proton Torpedo to each of the engines, 1 torpedo to the command section, and 1 torpedo to the saucer part, with the X-Wing strafing whatever is left over.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 22nd, 2003, 08:45:12 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Kraken
Star Trek does suck. An X-Wing can take out the Enterprise D like this: 2 Proton Torpedoes to disrupt the shields over the generators long enough for the X-Wing to strafe, and destroyer the shield generators, and projectors. 1 Proton Torpedo to each of the engines, 1 torpedo to the command section, and 1 torpedo to the saucer part, with the X-Wing strafing whatever is left over. :headbash For the love of l;kafjs;l. |I

Park Kraken
Aug 22nd, 2003, 09:16:10 PM
Okay.......:rolleyes

Charley
Aug 22nd, 2003, 11:01:25 PM
Kraken, quit while you're ahea.....er....just quit. Seriously.

Aaron Belargic
Aug 23rd, 2003, 02:36:21 AM
Originally posted by Commander Zemil Vymes
So I guess I'm Captain Carrot then.

:lol!

No way. Carrot would never drink :mneh

Commander Zemil Vymes
Aug 23rd, 2003, 02:41:39 AM
Guess I'm a born Vimes then ;)

Darth Viscera
Aug 23rd, 2003, 06:03:53 AM
Originally posted by Admiral Kraken
Star Trek does suck. An X-Wing can take out the Enterprise D like this: 2 Proton Torpedoes to disrupt the shields over the generators long enough for the X-Wing to strafe, and destroyer the shield generators, and projectors. 1 Proton Torpedo to each of the engines, 1 torpedo to the command section, and 1 torpedo to the saucer part, with the X-Wing strafing whatever is left over.

Never speak again. Morgan'll have an aneurism and you'll wind up stuck to the front grille of Charley's truck.

_________

I got tranquil elf, which just proves how borked this quiz is. I chose fighting orcs when relevant, on questions 1 and 6. Maker of the quiz can't differentiate between his nether regions and a toothbrush.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 26th, 2003, 01:15:59 PM
I was a Tranquil elf. And I agree with Morgan. That quiz was somewhat poinltess. That, and the site is called Orlando Bloom Online. That's just sad.

Crystal
Aug 26th, 2003, 08:24:02 PM
She probaly ran into it while looking for pics and thought the quiz would be entertaining for a few moments... Which it was. Even you guys didn't like it :)

William Belargic
Aug 27th, 2003, 04:52:07 PM
Yus! The Guys didn't like it! My mission here is complete! :rolleyes :lol

Yeah, I just ran across it while looking for pics (good guess, Crystal) and thought I'd share it. I didn't think it was spectacular or the best thing in the world, but it was fun just to see what diff types of elves there were out there. :p

(One of them shoulda been Meany-Head Elf :D)

Matthias darkstone
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:11:17 AM
I am an elf who likes to live the Yoda life.

Anyone care to join me, leave the message board now!!

Crystal
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:38:52 AM
..Uh. What?

No.

Matthias darkstone
Sep 11th, 2003, 01:47:50 AM
Hmmph