PDA

View Full Version : Packing his bags (open)

Rast
Aug 21st, 2003, 01:14:08 PM
Rast's room is bare as it was the day he left it. He's packing his clothes into a duffle bag, double checking his blaster and making his silent farewells to the room. For whatever reason, he feels cramped here; like the whole place is going to shrink down and crush him. He misses the days of his bike gang, is what it is, and he's going to go and revisit them. First though, he's got some farewells to make.

Maxim Vasilijev
Aug 22nd, 2003, 12:16:11 PM
Maxim dropped by, hanging in the doorway and watching for a moment as his good friend packed.

“Going somewhere?” He asked, stepping into the room a bit, a somewhat accusing tone in his voice.

Rast had become one of his only real friends at the order, and he’d heard nothing about any plans for him to be going anywhere. But it seemed, from what Maxim had observed, that his friend was packing for….eternity.

Rast
Aug 22nd, 2003, 02:56:37 PM
"Yeah, matter of fact. I'ma hop my bike and get off planet. I gotta find something to do somewhere...this place is driving me crazy."

He stuffs the last of his clothes into the bag and shuts it, hefting it over his shoulder and checking his disc player.

"I gotta cause my own trouble man. It's just the way I am."

Lady Vader
Aug 25th, 2003, 05:54:17 PM
*LV was leaning quietly against the door frame. Her voice was what made her presence known to both men in the room.*

You must, of course, choose your path... and hopefully it will be a path that will not set the Order and yourself at odds.

Rast
Aug 26th, 2003, 12:10:48 AM
"You guys...man, you guys been pretty good to me, considering who we are and what we do. Last thing I wanna do is tick off family and friends, y'know? Maybe I can pull some wandering recruitment stuff...send some people your way if I can."

Maxim Vasilijev
Aug 27th, 2003, 01:37:26 PM
He would never know how, exactly, it was, she always managed to do that – to sneak up on him that way. But it was a constant reminder to him that she was the master, and he was but an apprentice with a long path to walk.

She, it seemed, was less bent out of shape about this than Maxim was. He was taking it personally. As if Rast had betrayed him by feeling a need to leave.

“Whatever.” He replied, his dark eyes narrowed as he turned away from his friend to glare out the window.

Rast
Aug 29th, 2003, 05:54:02 PM
Rast gives an irritated sigh, casting about for a scrap of paper and a pen. He scribbles a comm frequency and holds it out to Maxim.

"That's my frequency. If you wanna talk sparring or vent about how LV blasted you during training or just hang out and make some havoc, call it. "

Maxim Vasilijev
Sep 2nd, 2003, 09:13:55 AM
He did accept the scrap of paper. He even stared down at it for a moment to be sure he could read it, and then tucked it safely away into a pocket.

He knew he was being somewhat childish, but the sith Order could be a lonely place sometimes, and Rast had been one of the few who was his age, that he could depend on to hang out with and swap war stories with.

"Thanks, man." He replied, the hostility leaving his voice finally.

"You'll be missed." He added, not quite able to bring himself to say that he would actually miss his friend.

"And.....good luck out there." With this, his dark eyes actually met those of his friend as he offered his hand to shake.

Rast
Sep 3rd, 2003, 11:26:23 AM
Rast shakes the offered hand. He doesn't want to admit that he's gonna miss hanging around with Maxim. He just smiles a bit and turns to look at LV.

"Keep the young'uns in line..."

His fist clenches as he considers how he's supposed to say good bye to her. Never one to sit and ponder, Rast just asks what's on his mind.

"Do I...shake your hand too, or what?"

Lady Vader
Sep 3rd, 2003, 06:21:24 PM
*She half smiled, raising her hand to him.*

Does a gentleman shake a ladies hand?

*The hand was offered to him, backside upwards, and the fingers slightly limp. It was painfully obvious what he was supposed to do.*

Rast
Sep 4th, 2003, 01:31:22 PM
He takes her hand with a smile that does well to mask his embarrassment and raises it to his lips to kiss it lightly.

"Then...good bye, Lady Vader."

Lady Vader
Sep 5th, 2003, 04:02:45 PM
*LV nodded her head slightly and retracted her hand once Rast was finished with his farewell.*

You will have a home here, Rast... never forget that.

Farewell.

*She took her leave from the room.*

Rast
Sep 5th, 2003, 07:37:35 PM
Rast can't help but heave a sigh of relief. He was afraid she'd waste him for a minute there. Looking back to Maxim, he offers the same advice he's given a hundred times over.

"Don't work too hard, and don't worry too much about being the best. It just makes you worse."