PDA

View Full Version : Always more to learn. . . (Natia)

Faith Lerf
Aug 20th, 2003, 01:59:21 PM
Faith sat in the Gardens waiting for her sister. She had asked if Natia would come meet her today, because there was so much more she wanted to learn about her sister. She wanted to meet the Elessar's when Natia was ready to introduce her. She just wanted to know more about her life.

As Faith waited her read a book she checked out from the Library so she could do more research for her classes.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 21st, 2003, 07:53:06 AM
*Natia steps into the Garden and smiles as she sees her sister Faith reading a book. She nods to Pol who spreads her wings and flys to a tree to perch for now. With Pol gone now, she walks over to Faith and sits down beside her, surprising her sister slightly due to how silent she was*

Hey sis.

Faith Lerf
Aug 21st, 2003, 01:09:21 PM
[b]Faith jumped slightly as Natia sat down. She put her book down and smiled.[/i] "Hey, how are you doing?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:36:04 AM
I'm doing alright. How about you Faith?? How are you doing??

Faith Lerf
Aug 23rd, 2003, 01:26:17 PM
Faith shrugs. "I'm doing okay, I guess. I've been keeping busy." It was the truth, ever since River left she had found everything she could possibly do to keep her mind of River and the kids.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 25th, 2003, 08:25:45 AM
*Natia nods her head slightly before speaking*

I've been wondering something, when would you like to meet my family?? My adopted family that is.

Faith Lerf
Aug 25th, 2003, 01:11:27 PM
Faith perked up. "I would love to meet them!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 25th, 2003, 08:40:39 PM
*Natia smiles*

Then I'll set something up. I'm not to sure on where it'll be, or when, but I'll get something set up so you can meet them.

My Mother's a really nice person.

Faith Lerf
Aug 26th, 2003, 02:59:40 PM
"That's be awesome." Faith smiled. "I'm sure she is."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:59:36 AM
*Natia is silent for a couple of minutes as her thoughts wander slightly, but end up wondering about her biological family*

Faith, what was our Mother like?? Our biological Mother. I've never heard anything about her.

OOC: If you want to PM me about this before responding, go for it.

Faith Lerf
Aug 27th, 2003, 12:22:14 PM
Faith was a bit taken aback by Natia's question. After all this time of them being together she was just now inquiring about their family. "Or mother. . . "She repeated before answering the question. "She was a very sweet person. Very loving and caring to all us kids, but very weak compared to father. No matter what mother wished to happen to us, father overpowered her."

*OOC* If this isn't good enough lemme know.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 28th, 2003, 10:00:24 AM
*Natia nods her head slightly*

I wish I had have had a chance to get to know her. To get to know our other siblings, but all I really know is well a bit about you and Bunny, and well I'm not liking Bunny at all.

What about our other siblings, what are they like??

*Natia is now only comfortable enough with Faith to question about biological family*

Faith Lerf
Aug 28th, 2003, 07:11:35 PM
Faith gave Natia a confused look. "You don't remember?" She looked at Natia, trying to remember them herself. "Well we had another older sister besides Bunny, then there was me, and then there was a younger girl younger than me, and then there was a boy. . . your twin." She arched an eyebrow at Natia. She thought for sure Natia would remember her own twin, she figured they shared some sort of connection that would allow one to know of the other. The Force did strange things like that sometimes.

*OOC* PM me if needed

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 29th, 2003, 09:24:43 AM
*Natia shakes her head slightly and then gets a very surprised look on her face as Faith says she has a twin brother. She's always known that somethings missing in her life, but she always assumed it was from a lack of knowing her Mother. Her biological Mother*

I don't remember any of them. I remember you, but only vaguely.

Bunny has told me she left shortly after I was born and that she tried to take me with her.

But a twin?? I have a twin brother??

*Natia is having a hard time believing that bit*

Faith Lerf
Aug 29th, 2003, 09:50:41 PM
Faith nodded, her expression remain serious. "Yes, you have a twin, though I don't remember his name." The fact that Faith barely knew her family was deeply disturbing. She sighed, she had Natia now and Natia would help her and she would help Natia. "He's out there somewhere Natia. We have to find him for you."

Poledra
Aug 31st, 2003, 11:51:35 AM
*Poledra silently flew over to Faith and Natia and perches again on Natia's shoulder....A twin?? Interesting.*

*Poledra hoots softly in agreement to Faith*