PDA

View Full Version : Purpose of Cizerack Poll`

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 20th, 2003, 12:18:32 AM
To see if the active Ciz members are in favor of a restructuring of the Ciz board, forum-wise, to make it more user friendly to the people who are supposed to be posting there.

Details to follow the successful completion of a week.

Figrin D'an
Aug 20th, 2003, 12:26:18 AM
Rock on... or something. :)

I'd say more, but I'm not involved with the Ciz in anyway... so I'll just give "Rah, Rah" moral support.

Sanis Prent
Aug 20th, 2003, 12:39:13 AM
Why aren't you involved? :eek

Rrresssjissstance jisss futjile :cat

Morgan Evanar
Aug 20th, 2003, 08:16:03 AM
Originally posted by Sanis Prent
Why aren't you involved? :eek

rresssjissstance jisss futjile :cat Cause I can't type like that. :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 20th, 2003, 08:45:07 AM
jIt'sss actualljy easssjy once jyou get ssstarrrted.;)

AmazonBabe
Aug 20th, 2003, 01:54:16 PM
jYesss... come and jojin usss. We plajy grrreat "gamesss". :mischief ;) :lol

Gav Mortis
Aug 20th, 2003, 06:46:03 PM
Cizerack speech and names were composed by the hand of Satan, then passed onto Charley. I still can't spell one Ciz name correctly. Has a go:

Taataani Meeorri?

So any improvement in accessability, be it forums or spellings (hint hint! ;)) gets my thumbs up. The Ciz board looks the bomb now you have to make it Da Bomb!

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 20th, 2003, 10:28:11 PM
It loads the slowest of any of the forums. I find that annoying, although it looks awesome when its done. Also, I can never find a log out button. :D

P.S. It's Taataani Meorrrei ;)

Gav Mortis
Aug 21st, 2003, 04:47:17 AM
So close! (Snaps fingers!) :grumble

I just checked out the Ciz board. It does load very slowly if at all, probably a clan pages problem. But yes, it rawks when loaded.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 21st, 2003, 08:59:35 AM
I know Evie worked hard on it but Ive never particularly cared for it and I find it hard to read sometimes :\ (Sorry Eve)

imported_Eve
Aug 21st, 2003, 06:41:41 PM
It's on clanpages. I can't even log in to get to my stuff and the mo-fos at their tech-support don't respond. That's why I bought somafix.

Anyhoo-

No worries. I don't like it either! It is absolutely the worst board I have ever done. It doesn't flow. I like the colors though...

It was one of those things that I made fast-ish and thought I was catering to what Charley wanted. Maybe not... cause he didn't really give me directions... :/ Hm. I don't know. The first design I did was better (the green one), but elementry still.

I'm sure you can improve it.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 21st, 2003, 11:45:01 PM
I liked the green one a lot..the one on ezboard right?

Anyway it's not so much the design, its the forums themselves. We've got a hundred different lil' forums and no one posts in them. So. Something is wrong, nu?

Charley
Aug 22nd, 2003, 12:50:34 AM
Yes that makes me sad :(

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 22nd, 2003, 12:55:58 AM
Cry for me! *cracks whip* >D

*blink*

Musta been the dominatrix inside me trying to get out. :o

AmazonBabe
Aug 22nd, 2003, 04:14:36 PM
I like the green one toooooooooooooo. I think it was my fav. And I liked the simplicity of it. :)

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Aug 26th, 2003, 12:31:28 PM
jI demand equal rrrjights forrr halfbrrreeds!! :cat

*ehem*

:)