PDA

View Full Version : I've Been Absent

Sage Hazzard
Aug 19th, 2003, 11:48:21 PM
Just filling people in. I've been absent for about five or more days, and I might be a bit longer. I've been terribly sick. I was even a bit delirious at one point. And I've been operating on two hours sleep per night at the most, waking up frequently and having really rough nights. And let's not even get into the stuck I've coughed up...

Anyway, I'm really weak, but I'm pretty much over everything. I haven't eaten much but I'm returning to my normal self. By tomorrow I should be fully well. I haven't even been able to get to the computer, because I've been bed ridden most of the time, and my writing would of sucked in this state anyway. But now that I'm well enough to be up and about, I wanted to let everyone know.

So I'll be back tomorrow. I might post a bit tonight. Thanks for anybody I've been RPing with and your patience. :)

P.S.: I'm actually happy I got sick now, if I was bound to get sick(my brother had it and I got it about mid-way through his sickness, so I probably would have gotten it later if now when I did). If I had gotten this thing in about two days, I'd be that sick for my birthday. That would blow beyond repair.

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Aug 20th, 2003, 12:02:51 AM
Yeah I've been sick for 2 and a half weeks now. I feel your pain there.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 20th, 2003, 12:02:53 AM
^_^; Glad to hear you're on the mend. :D

Dae Jinn
Aug 20th, 2003, 12:04:05 AM
*hugs* get well soon Sage Monkey :)

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 20th, 2003, 03:50:17 AM
Ya, Sage...we must restore the normalness...ness....

Get better!

~Lion~

ReaperFett
Aug 20th, 2003, 06:18:09 AM
Hurry back :)

And if you cant hurry, try to colour that picture in ;)

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 20th, 2003, 06:39:20 AM
Glad to hear you're feeling better!!!